Finally Slavs are getting the hype

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Madara Uchiha maxxing

Stand up my slavshits, it’s your time to shine!!!

@Chris Benoit @MoggerGaston @spongebob @St.TikTokcel @mizrahi_hater

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Deleted member 48689, bloomercel and 4 others

@Chris Benoit @MoggerGaston @spongebob @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, sportsmogger, Megas Alexandros and 21 others
RIP to her father
Prigozhin-1019x573.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, ReadBooksEveryday, russiancelreturns and 3 others
Celts mog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah, TechnoBoss, Deleted member 42701 and 3 others
Ngl all memes aside, I can’t even tell Slavs and other Northern Europeans apart 90% of the time and I don’t think anyone can either
They stick out like a sore thumb
Their facial growth pattern is the anthitesis to the inhabitants of the Irish & Br'ish Isles

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Sanguinius
Their facial growth pattern is the anthitesis to the inhabitants of the Irish & Br'ish Isles
u are subhuman would get mogged by ivan pidarovic outside

u only see subhuman slavs that come to wagecell in your shitty ass countries

no ruski or polska chad has nothing to do in your western slums

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Only autists pick up on Facial growth patterns differences between ethnicities, in reality their phenols are similar enough to where they can almost always pass as each other l

Why are you getting so defensive about me saying there are distinct phenotypical differences

Only autists pick up on Facial growth patterns differences between ethnicities, in reality their phenols are similar enough to where they can almost always pass as each other l
Just no
I've discussed this with an EE foid who said you can tell the difference between a slav and a Ire/Brit immediately
You wouldn't get it as a blackcel

• +1
Reactions: Megas Alexandros, TsarTsar444 and MoggerGaston
Why are you getting so defensive about me saying there are distinct phenotypical differences

Just no
I've discussed this with an EE foid who said you can tell the difference between a slav and a Ire/Brit immediately
You wouldn't get it as a blackcel
because i remember u faggot making a thread on saying that slavs are subhuman or its ez mode in EE while its the opposite
easy mode is usa , italy and uk

Screenshot 2024 03 04 at 41712 PM

moggers indeed

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Ngl all memes aside, I can’t even tell Slavs and other Northern Europeans apart 90% of the time and I don’t think anyone can either
Either way she meant sergey.merkel or wiktor.ksiazek @russiancelreturns

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
because i remember u faggot making a thread on saying that slavs are subhuman or its ez mode in EE while its the opposite
easy mode is usa , italy and uk
I spoke about the reasons why people acknowledge a large looks disparity between slav women and slav men
Based on anecdotes and my personal experience, Polish women are considerably easier to engage with in the "courting stage" than western european women and based on anecdotes they have a lower looks requirement which I believe is due to the fact they have enough looks themselves to be more forgiving of their partners looks, whereas an English MTB with a flat maxilla and narrow palate demands at least a Chadlite.

I am pro slav since they have a better demeanour than Western Euros and I'll be in EE in a matter of days to test it out for myself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48689, spongebob, Ricky212 and 2 others
yeah i don’t know what people find so hard about understanding that the average 40 year old slav is gonna look like shit just like the vast majority of others. I went to England for like 3 weeks last year and only saw subhuman old man and ethnics in london. And i thought nyc was ugly :lul:

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
I spoke about the reasons why people acknowledge a large looks disparity between slav women and slav men
Based on anecdotes and my personal experience, Polish women are considerably easier to engage with in the "courting stage" than western european women and based on anecdotes they have a lower looks requirement which I believe is due to the fact they have enough looks themselves to be more forgiving of their partners looks, whereas an English MTB with a flat maxilla and narrow palate demands at least a Chadlite.

I am pro slav since they have a better demeanour than Western Euros and I'll be in EE in a matter of days to test it out for myself
you have weird perception you see immigrants . i see chad ivan pidarovich looking better than chawaje every day

and i dont worship slavic toilets too, dont understand the love of them by westerners

my nigga london is like 2% white and 98% pakistani
was there long enough to travel a good bit of the country but it feels like just old people and trannies

you have weird perception you see immigrants . i see chad ivan pidarovich looking better than chawaje every day
I dont understand
I'm fully prepared to get mogged in EE and will tip my hat to the moggers and report back here with the truth about the moggers
and i dont worship slavic toilets too, dont understand the love of them by westerners
Not worshiping them, just need a grass is greener cope so I have something to look forward to

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
There aren't any significant looks disparities between Slavic men and Slavic women

• +1
Reactions: Eternal_ and yeeyeeslayer
There aren't any significant looks disparities between Slavic men and Slavic women
The features that are a halo on women (short lower third as a result of forward grown maxilla)
are not enough of a halo on men to offset the drawbacks

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Not even close, me and my girlfriend can easily tell the difference between slavs and natives from west or north Europe. When we were sitting at a shisha lounge she told me that some 2 guys there look like from west europe even though they had brown hair, and i immediately agreed with her. When they went to stand up and go it was confirmed they indeed were Dutchcels

Most people can. I’m not even white but I can look at a Slav and know he’s a Slav from how he walks their demeanour and face shape. Slavs do legit look diff to Germanic/celtic Euros.

Thought if your Arab and live in arabland or are American they would look the same due to American whites being mutt s

Wait 30 years and people will be moving to EE. Once you factor out money, it's actually a better place to live in many regards. I'm not talking about Russia Ukraine Belarus, they aren't European culturally. I'm talking about Poland and so.
Safer, better women, culturally less degenerate, etc. I remember going there and thinking this is what WE was like 50 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and yeeyeeslayer
Wait 30 years and people will be moving to EE. Once you factor out money, it's actually a better place to live in many regards. I'm not talking about Russia Ukraine Belarus, they aren't European culturally. I'm talking about Poland and so.
Safer, better women, culturally less degenerate, etc. I remember going there and thinking this is what WE was like 50 years ago.
I agree

• +1
Reactions: spongebob
If you make online money EE moggs so hard its not even funny but the thing is average wage slave living in poland would be better off in germany (benefits, income etc.)

If you make online money EE moggs so hard its not even funny but the thing is average wage slave living in poland would be better off in germany (benefits, income etc.)
A lot of threads on Quora mention Germany as one of the worst experiences of living there as a WE country. They mention the lack of social contact and rigid structures. I think the social aspect is overlooked in a lot of aspects. U can't define it by statistics.
For the same way you can live in a poor place but if you're surrounded by good people it doesn't matter. Having a loving gf with which you share intimacy basically makes the rest unrelevant as long as your living standards are okay, you'll still live a meaningful and happy existence.

• Hmm...
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
A lot of threads on Quora mention Germany as one of the worst experiences of living there as a WE country. They mention the lack of social contact and rigid structures. I think the social aspect is overlooked in a lot of aspects. U can't define it by statistics.
For the same way you can live in a poor place but if you're surrounded by good people it doesn't matter. Having a loving gf with which you share intimacy basically makes the rest unrelevant as long as your living standards are okay, you'll still live a meaningful and happy existence.
I think disposable income is the most vindicative factor tbh, it just makes the most sense. The problem with poland is that certain costs of things are the same prices like oil and gas while the wages stay the same. Poland and bulgaria does have the cheapest food in europe im pretty sure though.

I do think poland is developed asf now, when i was younger it was a shithole, thats why my parents moved me, a lot has changed these past few years, its fucking crazy. You see polish school trips all around europe, poland aint in poverty anymore.

The problem is that any country that starts doing well just gets fucked because of immigrants, they are already shipping illegal immigrants through belarus and reaching poland. Right now PiS just lost the election and in a few decades who knows if poland will still be strict on immigration, i would hate for it to happen to poland tbh.

I think disposable income is the most vindicative factor tbh, it just makes the most sense. The problem with poland is that certain costs of things are the same prices like oil and gas while the wages stay the same. Poland and bulgaria does have the cheapest food in europe im pretty sure though.

I do think poland is developed asf now, when i was younger it was a shithole, thats why my parents moved me, a lot has changed these past few years, its fucking crazy. You see polish school trips all around europe, poland aint in poverty anymore.

The problem is that any country that starts doing well just gets fucked because of immigrants, they are already shipping illegal immigrants through belarus and reaching poland. Right now PiS just lost the election and in a few decades who knows if poland will still be strict on immigration, i would hate for it to happen to poland tbh.
Same. As long as they won't take migrants it will remain a better place to live. I'm glad the amount of high T ogre low inhib males there is enough to discriminate and bully them away. I'm happy they aren't as cucked as the Germans yet.

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel

Please, Slavic men are indeed the ugliest male population, they were even voted the ugliest, they are utter subhuman trash, Hitler should’ve exterminated eastern Slavs. For being so ugly lol

Never in my life have I seen a girl hype up Eastern European men. Something's off.

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Please, Slavic men are indeed the ugliest male population, they were even voted the ugliest, they are utter subhuman trash, Hitler should’ve exterminated eastern Slavs. For being so ugly lol
Seek psychiatric assistance

• JFL
A LTB likes slavs good recognition buddy:forcedsmile:

• JFL
Never in my life have I seen a girl hype up Eastern European men. Something's off.
She looks like the type to date blacks as well she’s into lower class trash lol

IMG 2255
IMG 2991

What lmao they’re easy as shit to pick apart

• +1
Reactions: Piratecel
Extremely tight bun

slavs have the worst and most disgusting eye area

Absolutely brooootal. Its over for the eastern part of the empire...I've seen some attractive guys but majority are indeed subhuman or low trust(proof that most incels on here are low trust as well not PSL subhuman). I think they should steer away from that hard look, it doesn't attract modern foids...the buzz cut only fits certain masculine skull shape, on them it only accentuate their potato skulls.

• JFL
This is the biggest lie ever told since the holocaust, you can clearly tell Nordic people apart from slavs, slavs have a much more masculine look

• +1
Nah tbh you can tell them apart sometimes