Finasteride (5AR-I) usage will close growth plates if your young

baldgeeza

baldgeeza

bluepill supremacist
Fiansteride is a 5AR Inhibator which stops a large chunk of your spare testosterone to converting into DHT, but where does that testosterone then go to? It converts it into estrogen (female sex hormone) which speeds up the process of growth plate closure. Girls have more Estrogen than boys which is why boys grow taller and for longer than girls but if a boy had the Estero gem of a girl he will stop growing

Probably why many recommend taking fin after 21-25

So it turns you soy.

Probably why many recommend taking fin after 21-25
Yeah but it can get prescribed to 18 year olds even 16 in some cases

Close growth plates or balding in teen years

Just do what I did take fin and aromasin together jfl

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and User28823
Also I wouldn’t worry about it too much finasteride only increases test by about 5-10% which is roughly how much it increases estrogen, you can easily block off 40-70% of estrogen depending on the AI dose

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza and User28823
there are balding 14-17 yo?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24712 and PYT
About 1 1/2 years
How cheap are AI’s? Assuming I’d use enough to offset the effect of Finasteride increasing estrogen?

In my head it’d just be like as if I never took fin right?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
How cheap are AI’s? Assuming I’d use enough to offset the effect of Finasteride increasing estrogen?

Also, wouldn’t that be counter intuitive? Cause then the testosterone would be binding to the hair follicles?

Might increase brain fog but will offset estrogen and estrogen related sides if any you have to fin.

They are quite cheap OTC.chem is a legit source with phizer asin

• +1
Reactions: PYT
Also, wouldn’t that be counter intuitive? Cause then the testosterone would be binding to the hair follicles?
Test has far less affinity to hair follicles than DHT as well as the scalp has high 5AR expression by taking fin you’re decreasing DHT by 65-75% and increasing test by maybe 10%, and then perhaps another 10-15 by AI’s, it’s still a huge net positive for hair

• +1
exactly. fin is fucking your entire hormone system and you cant do anything about it

• +1
Might increase brain fog but will offset estrogen and estrogen related sides if any you have to fin.

They are quite cheap OTC.chem is a legit source with phizer asin
I’ll look into it more if I start receding crazy

What are your thoughts on RU58841?

Ideally I just wanna regrow the hairs on my hairline so it can be straight and I can braid my hair or get a buzzcut . They’ve been like that for years and I don’t think minoxidil foam is doing anything

• +1
Started taking it at 18, i have no regrets.

I’ll look into it more if I start receding crazy

What are your thoughts on RU58841?

Ideally I just wanna regrow the hairs on my hairline so it can be straight and I can braid my hair or get a buzzcut . They’ve been like that for years and I don’t think minoxidil foam is doing anything
RU still experimental but promising, efficacy and side effect profile is still not fully known. If you want to regrow hairline hairs your best bet is to microneedle the area 1x per week and apply minox foam

• JFL
Fiansteride is a 5AR Inhibator which stops a large chunk of your spare testosterone to converting into DHT, but where does that testosterone then go to? It converts it into estrogen (female sex hormone) which speeds up the process of growth plate closure. Girls have more Estrogen than boys which is why boys grow taller and for longer than girls but if a boy had the Estero gem of a girl he will stop growing
Do you have a source?

You’re a greycel who doesn’t know the difference between your and you’re*

RU still experimental but promising, efficacy and side effect profile is still not fully known. If you want to regrow hairline hairs your best bet is to microneedle the area 1x per week and apply minox foam
What depth

1-1.5mm with viable blood spots post needling
Do you think it’s better to apply right after micro needling?

I micro needle every two inconsistently so maybe that’s why it hasn’t been working

• +1
Do you think it’s better to apply right after micro needling?

I micro needle every two inconsistently so maybe that’s why it hasn’t been working
Not directly after give a 6 hr window at least, applying minox that is part alcohol to open puncture wounds isn’t a good idea

• +1
Not directly after give a 6 hr window at least, applying minox that is part alcohol to open puncture wounds isn’t a good idea
24 hours then? I think you’d ideally do it after for more absorption but then it go systemic as well

So no point

24 hours then? I think you’d ideally do it after for more absorption but then it go systemic as well

So no point
The wounds are too superficial to go systemic imo, most people usually skip out on the day of microneedling

• Woah
The wounds are too superficial to go systemic imo, most people usually skip out on the day of microneedling
If even with wounds you think minoxidil wouldn’t go systemic then surely you think RU wouldn’t either especially without puncturing holes in the area of application right?

There’s a lot of people saying RU goes systemic and they have heart failure or whatever

I’m just microneedling right now derminator 1.5mm. For the first time I’m pressing firmly into my temples and holy shit it hurts so bad. Like involuntarily gritting my teeth type of pain and I’m bleeding more dots than usual. Maybe I’ve been doing this shit wrong all this time 😭

Scared to even go another round

• +1
If even with wounds you think minoxidil wouldn’t go systemic then surely you think RU wouldn’t either especially without puncturing holes in the area of application right?

There’s a lot of people saying RU goes systemic and they have heart failure or whatever

I’m just microneedling right now derminator 1.5mm. For the first time I’m pressing firmly into my temples and holy shit it hurts so bad. Like involuntarily gritting my teeth type of pain and I’m bleeding more dots than usual. Maybe I’ve been doing this shit wrong all this time 😭

Scared to even go another round
I don’t think it’s deep enough at least that’s what my dermatologist said. I just avoid it because both RU and Minoxidil are paired with PG, alc or both and are skin irritants, makes no sense to apply it to the area when you’ve punched micro holes and it’s inflamed

Yea it hurts I use a roller 1.5mm and get tears running down my face after a while it happens

• JFL