Proviron for pubertymaxxing.

H

Hemoscrit

Iron
What proviron is
Proviron is a DHT derivative that carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. All ratings are measured against testosterone, which carries a rating of 100 in both categories.

The effects of Proviron
Although Proviron carries a higher than testosterone anabolic rating, very little anabolic effects are observed when taken because 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) disables Proviron inside skeletal muscular tissue, so you won't be making observable muscular gains with pure Proviron usage. Mesterolone(Proviron) has an extremely strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG), By binding to SHBG mesterolone(Proviron) will increase the amount of circulating free testosterone. Proviron also has the ability to interact with aromatase, the enzyme that converts of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme Proviron can mildly inhibit aromatase activity, thereby lowering estrogen. Please take into note It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable and likely to have some impact in delaying growth plate ossification (Aromatase inhibitors in men: effects and therapeutic options - PMC (nih.gov)). The androgenic effects may play a role in helping masculinize your face during puberty (SNPs Associated With Testosterone Levels Influence Human Facial Morphology - PMC (nih.gov)).

DO NOT REPLACE AN AI WITH PROVIRON, but make sure to account for proviron dosage when taking an aromatase inhibitor to not destroy estrogen levels. Estrogen is neuroprotective, please do not completely eliminate it. Bloodwork is king on these topics.

Safety concerns -
There are concerns about Proviron negatively affect lipid profiles and inducing pathogenic cardiac hypertrophy(heart enlargement), but these effects can be treated by aerobic training(Adverse effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid mesterolone on cardiac remodelling and lipoprotein profile is attenuated by aerobicz exercise training - PubMed (nih.gov)).
Hair loss and hair line receding as this is a DHT derived compound. You can attempt to attenuate this by using research chemical RU55841 which binds to androgen receptors on the hair and prevents Proviron from inducing hair loss.

Please Comment if you have any other safety concerns so I can address them for you.

Dosage
A dosage of 25-100mg/day has been shown to have minimal suppressive effect on the HPTA

Tldr - Proviron in puberty has a chance to masculinize you, can slightly reduce estrogen levels, and increase free testosterone levels in your body, has side effects of hurting lipid profile and inducing heart enlargement. Side effects reduced by aerobic exercise and hair loss medication.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: dna_cel, albanian_chad, jagmogs1000 and 1 other person
this sounds amazing. Great first post.
My question is, I am asian with strong hair genetics. Do Is till need to worry about hair loss if I get onto Proviron?

this sounds amazing. Great first post.
My question is, I am asian with strong hair genetics. Do Is till need to worry about hair loss if I get onto Proviron?
I very highly value hair and hair longevity, so I would personally recommend using RU55841(I use it as a focus of my hair loss prevention protocol) in an ethanol solution. You can take Proviron without a hair loss medication on a lower dose and be fine. Caution is key and make sure to pay attention to hairline movement and daily shedding. It is normal for an average person not on any androgenic compounds to shed 50-100 hairs a day(https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-loss/insider/shedding).

• Woah
Reactions: justropemaxbro
Alr created a thread about it

Alr created a thread about it
I just read both of those posts, the megathread especially does include some really good information, I'll think my thread covers the less touched subjects of the megathread relating to Proviron, like attenuating the hair loss side effects and being more realistic on the usage of Proviron as an AI, something the megathread overhypes. Another thing it overhypes is the anabolic rating of mestrolone, they bring up the anabolic rating, but not the practical anabolic effects being heavily reduced due to 3α-HSD, which could mislead people into thinking Proviron is a potent muscle builder. Thank you for bringing up these threads so people can find them again. I will make sure my next posts to come include links and summaries to previous threads on the same topics.

tldr; I'm keeping this thread up; it brings up new topics about Proviron.

• +1
Reactions: DR. NICKGA
I very highly value hair and hair longevity, so I would personally recommend using RU55841(I use it as a focus of my hair loss prevention protocol) in an ethanol solution. You can take Proviron without a hair loss medication on a lower dose and be fine. Caution is key and make sure to pay attention to hairline movement and daily shedding. It is normal for an average person not on any androgenic compounds to shed 50-100 hairs a day(https://www.aad.org/public/diseases/hair-loss/insider/shedding).
Good Stuff. I guess even good genetics can't win. Thank you for the answer, bro.

What proviron is
Proviron is a DHT derivative that carries an androgenic rating of 30-40 and an anabolic rating of 100-150. All ratings are measured against testosterone, which carries a rating of 100 in both categories.

The effects of Proviron
Although Proviron carries a higher than testosterone anabolic rating, very little anabolic effects are observed when taken because 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (3α-HSD) disables Proviron inside skeletal muscular tissue, so you won't be making observable muscular gains with pure Proviron usage. Mesterolone(Proviron) has an extremely strong binding affinity to Sex-Hormone-Binding-Globulin (SHBG), By binding to SHBG mesterolone(Proviron) will increase the amount of circulating free testosterone. Proviron also has the ability to interact with aromatase, the enzyme that converts of testosterone to estrogen. By binding to the aromatase enzyme Proviron can mildly inhibit aromatase activity, thereby lowering estrogen. Please take into note It will not carry an anti-estrogenic effect near the level of power of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) but it will be notable and likely to have some impact in delaying growth plate ossification (Aromatase inhibitors in men: effects and therapeutic options - PMC (nih.gov)). The androgenic effects may play a role in helping masculinize your face during puberty (SNPs Associated With Testosterone Levels Influence Human Facial Morphology - PMC (nih.gov)).

DO NOT REPLACE AN AI WITH PROVIRON, but make sure to account for proviron dosage when taking an aromatase inhibitor to not destroy estrogen levels. Estrogen is neuroprotective, please do not completely eliminate it. Bloodwork is king on these topics.

Safety concerns -
There are concerns about Proviron negatively affect lipid profiles and inducing pathogenic cardiac hypertrophy(heart enlargement), but these effects can be treated by aerobic training(Adverse effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid mesterolone on cardiac remodelling and lipoprotein profile is attenuated by aerobicz exercise training - PubMed (nih.gov)).
Hair loss and hair line receding as this is a DHT derived compound. You can attempt to attenuate this by using research chemical RU55841 which binds to androgen receptors on the hair and prevents Proviron from inducing hair loss.

Please Comment if you have any other safety concerns so I can address them for you.

Dosage
A dosage of 25-100mg/day has been shown to have minimal suppressive effect on the HPTA

Tldr - Proviron in puberty has a chance to masculinize you, can slightly reduce estrogen levels, and increase free testosterone levels in your body, has side effects of hurting lipid profile and inducing heart enlargement. Side effects reduced by aerobic exercise and hair loss medication.
Can I use it 2times a week and still have benefits?

What proviron is

The effects of Proviron

Safety concerns -

Dosage

great thread brother
however my advice for you is to work on your formatting because many people may skip over this bc it just looks like a block of text

I am 22, will this work for me?

What proviron is

The effects of Proviron

Safety concerns -

Dosage

where to buy and how much it cost

What proviron is

The effects of Proviron

Safety concerns -

Dosage

how much should u take it for

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
What proviron is

The effects of Proviron

Safety concerns -

Dosage

What about ur endocrine system or Hpa axis ?