Finasteride Is Ruining My Life

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
I can’t cope anymore.

I’m starting to understand why people vouch against it, the sides i’m getting are theoretically mild but fuck i’m tired.

I’ve never felt this worthless and depressed, i feel like an empty bag.
My dick sensitivity went down atleast 50%, i can’t feel my dick well anymore.
I can’t get a full erections.
I have almost no sexual desire or random erections.

I’m on 1mg eod, only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I hope it’ll save some hairs. But idk if i give a fuck anymore even about that because i’m so fucking depressed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: desilva, beypazarisoda0, Youㅤ and 6 others
Going bald is the way to go trust me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, 5.5psl, Gaygymmaxx and 6 others

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman, Rimaxtis, dantemaxxing and 13 others
I can’t cope anymore.

I’m starting to understand why people vouch against it, the sides i’m getting are theoretically mild but fuck i’m tired.

I’m on 1mg eod, only thing that keeps me going is the fact that I hope it’ll save some hairs. But idk if i give a fuck anymore even about that because i’m so fucking depressed
dumbass gave himself placebo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pepe, dantemaxxing, BrickTop and 8 others
I can’t cope anymore.

wtf bro that’s nocebo lmao

• +1
Reactions: dantemaxxing, BrickTop and lebronjames23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: proxyy, PseudoMaxxer, HerpDerpson and 1 other person
Try RU-something or give up hope you won't lose so much you can't get an HT.

Ngl if ur balding and decide to stop fin , you have to go for masculine gymmaxxed look and hope some horny roastie will get attracted to u eventually do roids too

• +1
Reactions: proxyy, BrickTop and PseudoMaxxer
Ngl if ur balding and decide to stop fin , you have to go for masculine gymmaxxed look and hope some horny roastie will get attracted to u eventually do roids too
Might as well get a hair system at that point. They’re high quality now

wtf bro that’s nocebo lmao
how do i know it is and how do i stop it?

Honestly i don’t think much about it when I take my pills, i just take it.

But being with a girl and can’t get it up make me feel like something here is happening

i hate that look, i want to be a long fluffy haired pretty boy

Give it some months imo i had those sides too and faded away with time erection is fine now but low mood still stayed

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Give it some months imo i had those sides too and faded away with time erection is fine now but low mood still stayed
Lifefuel! How much was your dose and how many months did you wait for the sides to fade away?

You mean erections are 100% now for you or a bit less?

Sad for the low mood still staying after, but i guess that’s something i can deal with if that means my dick works and i feel healthy and have my libido back

Lifefuel! How much was your dose and how many months did you wait for the sides to fade away?

You mean erections are 100% now for you or a bit less?

Sad for the low mood still staying after, but i guess that’s something i can deal with if that means my dick works and i feel healthy and have my libido back
Erections are like before id say at 6 month mark

• Love it
Erections are like before id say at 6 month mark
What’s the Dose you was on in that period and what about now?

When did you notice hair loss stopping?

Mfs be so paranoid about sides that they placeboo themselves 😭😭

• WTF
I cant tell the dose in mg cause i use topical but for sure i oded a lot because i needed a shit ton of liquid to cover all my scalp + they gave me high concentration. I started regain hair noticeably at month 3 and didnt lose more hair until now but its possible that it stops working in future, cause ur body can find ways out to produce dht

• +1
I cant tell the dose in mg cause i use topical but for sure i oded a lot because i needed a shit ton of liquid to cover all my scalp + they gave me high concentration. I started regain hair noticeably at month 3 and didnt lose more hair until now but its possible that it stops working in future, cause ur body can find ways out to produce dht
fuck this is life fuel, crazy how sides are even on topical.

I’ll try to keep using 1mg eod and see what happens at the 3 month mark (i’m on 1 month rn and i still lose hella hair when i shower).

If i start regrowing hair id be the happiest mf alive, even gaining back the thickness on my hair would be awesome.

fuck this is life fuel, crazy how sides are even on topical.

I’ll try to keep using 1mg eod and see what happens at the 3 month mark (i’m on 1 month rn and i still lose hella hair when i shower).

If i start regrowing hair id be the happiest mf alive, even gaining back the thickness on my hair would be awesome.
U need min and microneedling tho to regrow at least i was on them too and nizoral + supplements

• +1
i don’t think it’s placebo when your dick doesn’t get hard when a girl is jumping on your cock, is it?
It def can be bro placebo is insanely strong

• Woah
U need min and microneedling tho to regrow at least i was on them too and nizoral + supplements
I already plan on starting Nizoral next week and Min when i get back home. I microneedle with 1.5 mm but it’s hard since i got long hair.

How many times would you say it’s good to use Nizoral a week?

What supplements are you taking?

try to go lower in dosage.

most people who have sides lower to 0.5 eod or 0.25 eod and get the same results

• Hmm...
I already plan on starting Nizoral next week and Min when i get back home. I microneedle with 1.5 mm but it’s hard since i got long hair.

How many times would you say it’s good to use Nizoral a week?

What supplements are you taking?
2 times a week niz , for supplements just vitamins espec d , collagen , biotin ,msm i take some custom formulation too but they arent necessary imo. If u do fin min microneedling u already do 95% of the job

• +1
Accept your fate and go bald.

2 times a week niz , for supplements just vitamins espec d , collagen , biotin ,msm i take some custom formulation too but they arent necessary imo. If u do fin min microneedling u already do 95% of the job
Thanks a lot.
try to go lower in dosage.

most people who have sides lower to 0.5 eod or 0.25 eod and get the same results
you think that would work? i mean it would but it would slow down the process of stopping the nrwooding…

Thanks a lot.

you think that would work? i mean it would but it would slow down the process of stopping the nrwooding…
studies have shown that finasteride in a very low dose works the same as a high dose for hairloss

dht will still get reduced by ~70% because fin builds up on the body, but people report less sides. nobody knows why or how

• Woah
What did you expect to happen when you take literally tranny drugs?

• +1
Reactions: highT and PseudoMaxxer
What did you expect to happen when you take literally tranny drugs?
i expected to keep my hair with a small price to pay.

But the price is too big atp

I can’t cope anymore.

Take Minoxydil spray on your scalp, dumbass.

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and buflek
I reckon 1 month is a bit soon to call it quits when some people have reported sides get better after a while
I start fin soon too I hope I won't get depressed or some shit

• +1
I reckon 1 month is a bit soon to call it quits when some people have reported sides get better after a while
I start fin soon too I hope I won't get depressed or some shit
yeah, i’m gonna keep doing 1mg eod na d see what happens.

read my thread on hair loss, you don't need to take that much.

• Love it
you know that doesn’t stop hair loss right?

It works. When I stop for a week, my hair starts to fall again. It stops within a few days once I continue.

studies have shown that finasteride in a very low dose works the same as a high dose for hairloss

dht will still get reduced by ~70% because fin builds up on the body, but people report less sides. nobody knows why or how
it's funny how u got this from me and give 0 credit 💀

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
it's funny how u got this from me and give 0 credit 💀
i dont actually

im researching fin for many years already and saw countless of these advices on reddit

• +1