FINASTERIDE

its_over

its_over

Beauty = health indicators
Nigger on finasteride can I pm you and ask you some interesting questions

I was on finasteride for 2 years, now I take it alongisde minoxidil and the results have been much faster/obvious. If you're going to start taking finasteride, also look into the oral version of minoxidil (or just ingest the topical version like I do :hnghn:) It will grow your eyebrows, eyelashes, chest hair, facial hair, and your hairline will grow back thicker. 👨‍❤️‍👨

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and its_over
I was on finasteride for 2 years, now I take it alongisde minoxidil and the results have been much faster/obvious. If you're going to start taking finasteride, also look into the oral version of minoxidil (or just ingest the topical version like I do :hnghn:) It will grow your eyebrows, eyelashes, chest hair, facial hair, and your hairline will grow back thicker. 👨‍❤️‍👨
Ty for your input bro
But for me minoxidil is a huge no. I hate water retention and how puffy minoxidil makes me

• +1
Reactions: budgie and SteveRogers
RU is king
Cbf applying daily, however RU + Copper AHK is my plan while I’m off fin for when I want to have kids.
Gonna be a pain to come off test and fin, but mega worth it, thank god hcg exists.

Cbf applying daily, however RU + Copper AHK is my plan while I’m off fin for when I want to have kids.
Gonna be a pain to come off test and fin, but mega worth it, thank god hcg exists.
Copper AHK could be a minoxidil alternative?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Copper AHK could be a minoxidil alternative?
I wouldn’t touch minoxidil with a 10 foot pole (other than using it on my brows and lashes jfl) - the AHK is to basically help the RU in the protection, I’ve also seen colloidal silver be pretty good too, but I’d be reluctant to use it.