tomorrow300

tomorrow300

Bronze
I need some good finasteride

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
  • +1
Reactions: tomorrow300 and LooksmaxxHopeful
Is Proscar the best brand for finasteride that you can recommend?
The brand doesn't really matter if you are buying it legally since it's off patent now so there shouldn't be big differences between each brand.

I just recommended proscar since it's the cheapest (by price per mg, not price for the whole package)

I personally will buy it from steroid dealers, not pharmacies so i don't have firsthand experience

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300
The brand doesn't really matter if you are buying it legally since it's off patent now so there shouldn't be big differences between each brand.

I just recommended proscar since it's the cheapest (by price per mg, not price for the whole package)

I personally will buy it from steroid dealers, not pharmacies so i don't have firsthand experience
The brand definitely matters and if it’s generic or not also matters
I’ve bought different tabs of fin from different brands and with some off them my scalp still had the ‘dht itch’ but with some of them I didn’t experience the itch at all anymore

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski and tomorrow300

Why from steroid dealers?

The brand definitely matters and if it’s generic or not also matters
I’ve bought different tabs of fin from different brands and with some off them my scalp still had the ‘dht itch’ but with some of them I didn’t experience the itch at all anymore
So which one do you recommend?

So which one do you recommend?
Finpecia from Cipla worked for me, but stopped delivering in my country and my package got hold by customs multiple times and i got a official warning per mail because of it.

Just go to a doctor/pharmacy to get it legally and you’ll 100% for sure that its legit and branded

• +1
Reactions: tomorrow300