Finasteride and Pregnancy

G

greycel

Bronze
I'm losing hair, and Finasteride seems to be the only fix as of now. The rest come with negative side effects.
Now, I can live with having a slightly worse erection (I'll just make blood flow to penis better), or a lower libido etc, in exchange for better hair... but one thing I can't live with is fucking over my children, for my personal benefit.
Turning them into jawless cucks:

Tbh tho, their mum has a narrow jaw:

I'd be pretty pissed if my dad took Finasteride before trying to conceieve me too.

I heard topical Finasteride will be better, but it will still enter your bloodstream albeit in smaller concentrations.

Can anybody here provide any other ways to help Hair Loss. I've heard PRP treatments for hair thickness. But I'm going to have to do those every three months, so it isn't a permanent fix. Might be worth doing it and then taking Finasteride after conceiving.

I've also found that Fiansteride stays in the body up to 2 days and baseline DHT returns after 14 days, but surely it's effects and you being on it for many years would take its toll, before you try to conceieve:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513329/#:~:text=Upon discontinuation of finasteride, DHT,hair count within 12 months

Long term studies have not been conducted. I just feel like this is a medication that people in the far future will look back and be like what sort of fucking idiots were taking this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU, mvp2v1 and optimisticzoomer
Long term studies have not been conducted. I just feel like this is a medication that people in the far future will look back and be like what sort of fucking idiots were taking this.

Why? You realize fin was available for like 30 years now right, you can always stop taking fin for some period of time before trying for a kid, so you have 100% guarantee it's fully out of your bloodstream by the time kid is being made, that's what Ashton Kutcher did after taking dut for many years. I really don't understand it, cause it's not like there's a choice here, if you go bald no women will ever want kids with you nowadays, so taking fin is least you could do jfl. Also jfl if you're serious about Rob Lowe children being uglier than him due to fin... Chads often have normie children + his wife is a mtb at best

• +1
Reactions: TruestTruecel, czechsubhuman, IMOGYOU and 3 others
Why? You realize fin was available for like 30 years now right, you can always stop taking fin for some period of time before trying for a kid, so you have 100% guarantee it's fully out of your bloodstream by the time kid is being made, that's what Ashton Kutcher did after taking dut for many years. I really don't understand it, cause it's not like there's a choice here, if you go bald no women will ever want kids with you nowadays, so taking fin is least you could do jfl. Also jfl if you're serious about Rob Lowe children being uglier than him due to fin... Chads often have normie children + his wife is a mtb at best
You're tryna justify it mid paragraph, because you know it deep down, that there is a high chance that it will interfere. I saw a study that mentioned that it also affects sperm quality, when you are on it. Are you really trying to say that its effects are not permanent, despite prolonged use for many years?

I just want my children to have my test and DHT levels, and to not be trannymaxxed from a young age. But I'm afraid that Finasteride will affect that, or at least not make it optimal, as much as it could be. Bare in mind, I'm under the thought it is significantly worse, so not just 100% to 99% but 100% to 90%. A considerable effect.

Finastride to more things then only blocking dht that is great for the hair.. (also more harmful things....) thats why topical is cope.. but you can try

You're tryna justify it mid paragraph, because you know it deep down, that there is a high chance that it will interfere. I saw a study that mentioned that it also affects sperm quality, when you are on it. Are you really trying to say that its effects are not permanent, despite prolonged use for many years?

I just want my children to have my test and DHT levels, and to not be trannymaxxed from a young age. But I'm afraid that Finasteride will affect that, or at least not make it optimal, as much as it could be. Bare in mind, I'm under the thought it is significantly worse, so not just 100% to 99% but 100% to 90%. A considerable effect.
I'm just trying to offer some perspective, I was on fin for years and have 0 fear of this, if I ever want to have kids I'll just come out of it for like 3 months and then start trying for one when it's completely out of my system and that's it, nothing worth worrying. I'm pretty sure it only affects sperm COUNT anyways

• +1
Reactions: greycel

From what i've seen the effects on sperm quality appears to be reversible once the medication is discontinued.
As for Rob Lowe's children, it could be attributed to genetic recombination or the mother's genes.

Last edited:
  • +1
can take very low dose topical fin (0.005% or 0.025%) and quit for a few weeks once u get side effects when it builds up in your system (it usually builds up after 2-3 months)

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop and greycel
I'm losing hair, and Finasteride seems to be the only fix as of now. The rest come with negative side effects.
Now, I can live with having a slightly worse erection (I'll just make blood flow to penis better), or a lower libido etc, in exchange for better hair... but one thing I can't live with is fucking over my children, for my personal benefit.
View attachment 2826372
View attachment 2827349
I'd be pretty pissed if my dad took Finasteride before trying to conceieve me too.

I heard topical Finasteride will be better, but it will still enter your bloodstream albeit in smaller concentrations.

Can anybody here provide any other ways to help Hair Loss. I've heard PRP treatments for hair thickness. But I'm going to have to do those every three months, so it isn't a permanent fix. Might be worth doing it and then taking Finasteride after conceiving.

I've also found that Fiansteride stays in the body up to 2 days and baseline DHT returns after 14 days, but surely it's effects and you being on it for many years would take its toll, before you try to conceieve:
View attachment 2826422
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK513329/#:~:text=Upon discontinuation of finasteride, DHT,hair count within 12 months

Fin cucks on suicide watch

season 1 mic drop GIF by National Geographic Channel

• JFL
just hope u dont lose hair before mid 30s so u hop on fin after having kids

• So Sad
View attachment 2826372
View attachment 2827349

View attachment 2826422

It's a pretty common knowledge, that you should get off of DHT-blockers half a year before wanting to conceive a child. That's what Ashton Kutcher did as well. And not just for the health of your child, but because it's actually harder to make a woman pregnant, while on a DHT-blocker.

but surely it's effects and you being on it for many years would take its toll, before you try to conceieve

Source: trust me, bro

• +1
Reactions: hydraiskami and greycel