Is taking finasteride and minoxidil while on cycle retarded?

EGGY 1671u32g

EGGY 1671u32g

mtn with height halo
im almost 17 and decided i wanna do a cycle a few months after i turn 17 once i have a bit more lifting experience and reach 170lbs natty since my goal is fill out my frame cuz im a lanklet right now (6’4 150) and my goal for after the cycle is 200lbs

Im gonna be copying ylrvens beginner cycle of 550mg Test E 200mg masteron per week but injecting 3x a week for 16 weeks

My pct is gonna be wait 4 weeks then 40mg nolvadex daily for the first 2 weeks and then 20mg for a further 2 weeks

Im gonna get my blood work at 0 weeks, 8 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks(right before pct) 22 weeks and 24 weeks

Im deathly scared of losing hair as i should be and since my dad is norwood 4 at 43 years old and i naturally dont have very dense hair.

My plan is 1mg of finasteride per day for every day of my cycle and pct while also taking 2.5mg oral minoxidil every 2-3 days during my cycle and pct

Idk how these two will interact with the other stuff im on and if taking them is retarded while on fairly high doses of test

No you should supplement with DNP

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and Deleted member 60975
Blud weighs the same as a 5'2 girl at 6'4, eatingdisorders.org 😭 😭

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, One Rep Max, socialcel and 5 others
Blud weighs the same as a 5'2 girl at 6'4, eatingdisorders.org 😭 😭
rope if the women u talk to are 5’2 150, no woman should be over 125 unless shes a giraffe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, Renophobeadoobe, One Rep Max and 3 others
rope if the women u talk to are 5’2 150, no woman should be over 125 unless shes a giraffe
Did u roid? If u will just talk to a doctor do it safely with t not foods to not age n shiiet

im almost 17 and decided i wanna do a cycle a few months after i turn 17 once i have a bit more lifting experience and reach 170lbs natty since my goal is fill out my frame cuz im a lanklet right now (6’4 150) and my goal for after the cycle is 200lbs

Im gonna be copying ylrvens beginner cycle of 550mg Test E 200mg masteron per week but injecting 3x a week for 16 weeks

My pct is gonna be wait 4 weeks then 40mg nolvadex daily for the first 2 weeks and then 20mg for a further 2 weeks

Im gonna get my blood work at 0 weeks, 8 weeks, 16 weeks, 20 weeks(right before pct) 22 weeks and 24 weeks

Im deathly scared of losing hair as i should be and since my dad is norwood 4 at 43 years old and i naturally dont have very dense hair.

My plan is 1mg of finasteride per day for every day of my cycle and pct while also taking 2.5mg oral minoxidil every 2-3 days during my cycle and pct

Idk how these two will interact with the other stuff im on and if taking them is retarded while on fairly high doses of test
No problem with minoxidil but for fyna hop on a topic formula

• +1
Reactions: Rigged and EGGY 1671u32g
No problem with minoxidil but for fyna hop on a topic formula
thank you for being the first person not to be a fucking faggot in this thread 🙏

• +1
Reactions: mathis

oral fin + topical minox 5%. Adjust fin dosage while on cycle. Start with 1mg. Gl

• +1
Reactions: its_over and EGGY 1671u32g
Nice pfp

• +1
Reactions: mathis
dont hop on fin until NW2 tbh, before that point the results aren't worth the sacrifice

• +1
Reactions: nofap
dont hop on fin until NW2 tbh, before that point the results aren't worth the sacrifice
What sacrifice, and is this a permanent sacrifice? Or if you hop off for a few months, will your children at least not be affected?

What sacrifice, and is this a permanent sacrifice? Or if you hop off for a few months, will your children at least not be affected?
financial sacrifice, the time investment, and the hormonal sides

Legit
Op just use minox for now, it’s not worth it starting fin at your age. Fin shouldn’t be taken by anyone before 25

Legit
Op just use minox for now, it’s not worth it starting fin at your age. Fin shouldn’t be taken by anyone before 25
No need to take fin if you know how to cycle minox

Lmao jfl take the roids and dtop being apuss

lmao just train natty instead of raping your natural t levels