5.75 PSL Persian Incel
Is fin safe to take or nah. Vote and lmk what u think

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Deleted member 31562 and Deleted member 24789
Safe in my case

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
Yes it is
Girls would get lip fillers , rhinoplasty , fat transfer to do anything to improve smv meanwhile we guys fear to save our hair .
Most guys who take fin report good results it's barely the genetic dead ends who have a hard time with fin. Some people even get heart issues running 250mg test it's a good thing that they die from heart attack as they don't deserve to live anyway .

• +1
Reactions: marek937, RAMU KAKA, tombradylover and 1 other person
safe to transition from mtf

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl and Deleted member 24789
Are you balding or is this for steroids
It’s preventative so I don’t lose any hair at all. Not currently balding but it’s getting to point where I’m concerned my hairline is gonna start receding soon

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 23218
I haven't experienced this effect yet but apparently finas can even improve collagen over time (Brad Pitt/Ashton Kutcher case etc)

• Woah
If manage to get a keto powder topical that should hold you off if your not balding atm shampoo might work as well.

• +1
If manage to get a keto powder topical that should hold you off if your not balding atm shampoo might work as well.
Yea not balding yet just want to be preventative so my hair looks good as I age. Maybe fin is unnecessary for me rn but wanna make sure it’s safe to consider

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
If you have cash there is also cosmerna it suppose to be almost as strong as fin but expensive and they might have been lying about how good it is.Also you only apply it once a week iirc

• +1
And safer but who knows they have been doing some shady things

• +1
been taking it for 1.5 yrs. Your balls will ache in the first month from time to time, nothing serious. I have no sides at all right now. The mental sides from fin are either bald dude propaganda or idiots psyching themselves out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, NorreZ0, Deleted member 31562 and 1 other person
been taking it for 1.5 yrs. Your balls will ache in the first month from time to time, nothing serious. I have no sides at all right now. The mental sides from fin are either bald dude propaganda or idiots psyching themselves out.
I heard some sides occur due to placebo. Others on looksmax say that they are underreporting the amount of sides that occurred during testing trials/clinical so it’s nice to hear ppl say they are fine after taking it.

• +1
I heard some sides occur due to placebo. Others on looksmax say that they are underreporting the amount of sides that occurred during testing trials/clinical so it’s nice to hear ppl say they are fine after taking it.
Yeah im not going to lie, they are likely correct that sides are underreported. But I think the only legit side is watery semen (I didn't have this) and ball ache (goes away). Like I myself and many others have so little problems on fin that we're considering dut cause fuck it why not. In any case, if you even had really bad sides and problems you can just stop taking it, people talk about fin like its some magic pill that permanently fucks you up and demolishes your dick unlike any medication ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and tombradylover
Yeah im not going to lie, they are likely correct that sides are underreported. But I think the only legit side is watery semen (I didn't have this) and ball ache (goes away). Like I myself and many others have so little problems on fin that we're considering dut cause fuck it why not. In any case, if you even had really bad sides and problems you can just stop taking it, people talk about fin like its some magic pill that permanently fucks you up and demolishes your dick unlike any medication ever.
What about post-fin syndrome is that real? Where u have permanent sides even after stop taking it? Do u think that is underreported as well? Thanks for the insight btw

• +1
What about post-fin syndrome is that real? Where u have permanent sides even after stop taking it? Do u think that is underreported as well? Thanks for the insight btw
Np. I don't even think PFS is a real thing tbh, just some weird mental block some people have which then gets spread by others who are anti-fin. Like I was saying if you stop taking the pill it will get degraded and out of your system, and your body will be back to pre fin. All this pill does is inhibit your 5AR and reduce dht, stop taking it you will be back to normal within some time. Idk how it can fuck you up permanently to the point where even if you're not taking the pill you're fucked for the rest of your life, it makes no sense the inhibitor is gone.

People inject fuck tons of roids and HGH their entire lives, no fucks given and yet so many people are scared of this tiny ass pill. If you want to take it for prevention that's your call but if you see any hair thinning, get on it ASAP don't think too much about it and psych yourself out, ignore the fearmongers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679, Deleted member 31562 and tombradylover
Np. I don't even think PFS is a real thing tbh, just some weird mental block some people have which then gets spread by others who are anti-fin. Like I was saying if you stop taking the pill it will get degraded and out of your system, and your body will be back to pre fin. All this pill does is inhibit your 5AR and reduce dht, stop taking it you will be back to normal within some time. Idk how it can fuck you up permanently to the point where even if you're not taking the pill you're fucked for the rest of your life, it makes no sense the inhibitor is gone.

People inject fuck tons of roids and HGH their entire lives, no fucks given and yet so many people are scared of this tiny ass pill. If you want to take it for prevention that's your call but if you see any hair thinning, get on it ASAP don't think too much about it and psych yourself out, ignore the fearmongers.
That’s rlly good insight thanks Man U make good sense 👍👍

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and OnlyHeightMatters
might have to hope on low dose fin i can always stop taking it if side effects are too brutal

• +1
I'm on preventative fin age 20 and no sides

• +1
might have to hope on low dose fin i can always stop taking it if side effects are too brutal
Yeah i forgot to mention you can do this too if you're scared. I started out with 0.5mg cause i was worried about sides too but after finding out i had no sides I just take the 1mg now cause im lazy to cut them. I think it retains most of its efficacy even at 0.25mg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562 and tombradylover
I haven't experienced this effect yet but apparently finas can even improve collagen over time (Brad Pitt/Ashton Kutcher case etc)
No, that's dut. It inhibits DHT in the skin, while fin only affects hair and prostate. Of course, if we even believe that DHT ages you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
bump

• +1
Bro if you’re not balding yet there’s no point. Just take a picture of your hairline every 6 months to a year, if there’s genuine balding starting the visit a derm and start fin. Your dad, and your maternal uncles will be predictors of your hair