has anyone tried DIY subcision for acne scars?

AySab

AySab

Silver
lmk if you have and what you used. it seems pretty practical and safe for what you have to do.

Last edited:
What could possibly go wrong

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and AySab
What could possibly go wrong
idk if this is sarcasm, but the worst that could happen is nothing. im not going deep enough into the tissue where i could potentially hit a nerve or vessel. instead im going under the acne scar, shaving the tissue and injecting some collagen stimulator, sounds easy enough.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
idk if this is sarcasm, but the worst that could happen is nothing. im not going deep enough into the tissue where i could potentially hit a nerve or vessel. instead im going under the acne scar, shaving the tissue and injecting some collagen stimulator, sounds easy enough.
Surely there’s no way you could fuck up and worsen your facial scars. Surely.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks, socialcel, Salted_Salty and 1 other person
Surely there’s no way you could fuck up and worsen your facial scars. Surely.
surely youre just high inhib and im actually trying to ascend, ill just use pn injections to lift the skin instead

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
JoinedNov 18, 2023Posts77Reputation33

• +1
Reactions: Central Cee
lmk if you have and what you used. it seems pretty practical and safe for what you have to do.
Acne scars, try vitamin c for months first, like A WHILE, but if it’s deep pigmentation, you can buy like Amazon chemical peels, try that, worst case speak to dermatologist

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss and HTN_Mentalcel
Acne scars, try vitamin c for months first, like A WHILE, but if it’s deep pigmentation, you can buy like Amazon chemical peels, try that, worst case speak to dermatologist
yeah im doing DIY TCA peels after i do DIY PN injections, im also injecting vitamin C for better absorption.
Im already on retin-A and i think thats all I can do for now without DIYing medical procedures for the scars.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss
yeah im doing DIY TCA peels after i do DIY PN injections, im also injecting vitamin C for better absorption.
Im already on retin-A and i think thats all I can do for now without DIY the scars.
Thing is only time will tell!! So keep at it, I’d say see a dermatologist tho

• +1
Reactions: AySab
Im already on retin-A and i think thats all I can do for now without DIYing medical procedures for the scars.
which strength tca are u using? can i skip the PN mesotherapy or do the TCA before the PN? Why injecting vitamin C instead of just serum is there a benefit?

• +1
Reactions: AySab
which strength tca are u using? can i skip the PN mesotherapy or do the TCA before the PN? Why injecting vitamin C instead of just serum is there a benefit?
PN before TCA,
PN will give better structural support, so if your scars arent that severe definitely try this.
TCA for deep scars, start with the lowest like I did, i think I already explained this in our conversation.
I like injecting things lol, the Vitamin C injections burn, but I use it for collagen type 1 and 3 biosynthesis.
With topical vitamin C they poorly bypass the epidermis stratum corneum barrier which gives you barely any benefits.

• +1
PN before TCA,
PN will give better structural support, so if your scars arent that severe definitely try this.
TCA for deep scars, start with the lowest like I did, i think I already explained this in our conversation.
I like injecting things lol, the Vitamin C injections burn, but I use it for collagen type 1 and 3 biosynthesis.
With topical vitamin C they poorly bypass the epidermis stratum corneum barrier which gives you barely any benefits.
so topical vitamin c is cope even for hyperpigmentation, mild surface scars, skin texture etc? How often do u inject vitamin C? And here TCA costs much less than PN which was why i was planning 7 percent TCA 5 sessions spaced 2 weeks apart

so topical vitamin c is cope even for hyperpigmentation, mild surface scars, skin texture etc? How often do u inject vitamin C? And here TCA costs much less than PN which was why i was planning 7 percent TCA 5 sessions spaced 2 weeks apart
Topical Vitamin C will work, but it wont be as strong as injecting.
Inject Vitamin C weekly (one full ampoule a week) ive already ran out, so ill probably be getting some more with glutathione.
The TCA approach sounds good, ill try that definitely, use something to counteract pigmentation as its more prominent in darker skin tones.

• +1
, use something to counteract pigmentation as its more prominent in darker skin tones.
Wdym like azelaic/glycolic acid/ tazarotene? Wont vitamin C help and the TCA reduce pigmentation completely?

Wdym like azelaic/glycolic acid/ tazarotene? Wont vitamin C help and the TCA reduce pigmentation completely?
vitamin C/glycolic acid all that good stuff can help stop the production of melanin and get rid of it yes, TCA will help with getting rid of hyperpigmentation but can develop into melasma if not taken care of properly.

• So Sad
if you do TCA and youre in the sun without sunscreen and melanin inhibitors, the healed skin will develop into brown patches.
so what should I be putting on and taking after TCA? The sun is also very harsh here

so what should I be putting on and taking after TCA? The sun is also very harsh here
before should be some form of Vitamin C for atleast 2 weeks, honestly any melanin inhibitor.
After the procedure, wear a lot of sunscreen, preferably the highest strength and reapply every 2 hours.
Try to avoid the sun before and after procedure.

• +1