Finding out my friend FUCKED my oneitis made my last remaining emotions disappear

nigtard

nigtard

Nigga was lying and saying that he didn't do anything with her.Well turns out that he did fuck her that night. Brootal this guy lifemogs me so hard I'm an ugly truecel while he's a 6"6 tyronelite. But that's how life is I'm an ugly disgusting man why should I be allowed to even touch a women never mind have sex with them.I was born a loser and will always be a loser I'll never change.

Now shes going for my other friend while I have been on delivered for 14 days.Why couldn't I just be a human being?God please what did I do wrong that is making me being punished like this I'm sorry I'm very sorry I don't want to suffer anymore.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and HumidVent
Like I'm actually a fucking cuck man no way is this my life.I reach rock bottom every day and somehow end up deeper every night. I have done everything to atone yet I still suffer more everyday when will this end all I ask for is one good day

go ER on the nigger

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
Nigga was lying and saying that he didn't do anything with her.Well turns out that he did fuck her that night. Brootal this guy lifemogs me so hard I'm an ugly truecel while he's a 6"6 tyronelite. But that's how life is I'm an ugly disgusting man why should I be allowed to even touch a women never mind have sex with them.I was born a loser and will always be a loser I'll never change.

Now shes going for my other friend while I have been on delivered for 14 days.Why couldn't I just be a human being?God please what did I do wrong that is making me being punished like this I'm sorry I'm very sorry I don't want to suffer anymore.
Nigger it’s time to hardmaxx

• +1
Destroy that beeguh and your oneitis too

• +1
Go ER

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
go ER on the nigger
I don't even have the energy for that anyways if I wasn't born ugly this would never happen.I have accepted defeat

• So Sad
I don't even have the energy for that anyways if I wasn't born ugly this would never happen.I have accepted defeat
Put that nigger back in chains bro don’t let him cuck u

There is no point, I don't even have the energy to get out of bed never mind go ER.That shit absolutely destroyed me I just feel tired
rope then

• +1
I got rated low ltn and that was a highly frauded picture.I look worse irl as well since I got deformities
I doubt you are that subhuman bhai

• Hmm...
Kill her and your "friends" tbh

• +1
Move on and get a new oneitis and claiim her before ur nigger 'fren'

I doubt you are that subhuman bhai
I am trust me I got deformities as well.People get shocked when they see my face because of how subhuman I am

haha loser

• +1
This was the ultimate humiliation. A Fiasco. Waterloo.

• +1
This was the ultimate humiliation. A Fiasco. Waterloo.
I felt very ashamed and humiliated after I found out.All my life I have been the one getting humiliated never has it ever been the other way around.My whole life has been a series of failure and pain

I felt very ashamed and humiliated after I found out.All my life I have been the one getting humiliated never has it ever been the other way around.My whole life has been a series of failure and pain
Can u feel the hate growing...

Damn i’m sorry bro drop that friend and moneymaxx to get some surgeries

Can u feel the hate growing...
No not really I do feel self-pity tho.I am ugly and stupid and its something I have to accept it makes me very unhappy but its something that I can't change

No not really I do feel self-pity tho.I am ugly and stupid and its something I have to accept it makes me very unhappy but its something that I can't change
There is Zero Hope for this nigger...

• +1