First Club Slay - Friend Almost Cockblocks Me

A

Anon1

Iron
My friend, “John” and I travelled to Melbourne (from Sydney) for 6 days, we booked a 1 bedroom air bnb in which I stayed in the bedroom. For context, John is 5’11 khhv Korean guy.

We went out on a Thursday night to a bar that was playing live Jazz music. John was talking to a mutual friend, and we agreed to leave the venue at 12am. I was bored so I decided to leave at 11:55pm, as I was leaving this MTB chubby girl, Emily came up to me and asked me if I was dancing behind her prior. She then asked me to get a drink with her at another place, accompanied by her trans friend (male wearing a skirt).

We went to a small bar and went to the slot machines where she sat on my lap. John then called me, I told him where we were - we met up and he told me he would meet me back at the air bnb. Emily, the trans and I then went to another bar where we made out for a while.

The air bnb was only a 5 min walk, so we decided to go there as she was hinting at sex. Emily initially told me she was 20, but as we were walking back she revealed she just turned 18 and was still in high school, I was pretty stoked. The two were asking whether I was going to kill them in the air bnb like Jeffrey Dahmer, and also asked if I was a psycho lol. I look pretty low trust and am fairly non-NT.

We arrive at the air bnb, I call John to let us up as there is only one key. He says he won’t do it as the owner won’t be happy if she found out, and he was scared that a chick and a trans would overpower him and steal his laptop. Emily was upset, I suggested we go to a public bathroom to fuck instead - she wasn’t interested.

John then calls 5 mins later, I gave the phone to the trans and Emily, and John reluctantly lets us up. The trans then listens to John play his keyboard whilst I take Emily to the bedroom.

We make out and she starts to dry hump me with her clothes on, I ask her to take her pants off, however she refuses because of “nerve pain” in her pussy - I have no idea if this is BS. I then convince her to get naked anyway, so I spit on my dick and put it in missionary.

She is moaning and I keep telling her to shut up, simultaneously making out with her so she is quiet. This is my first time with no condom, so it’s feeling quite good. However after 5 minutes she tells me she has to go because it’s 2am, and her Mum will be angry if she stays too long, also she has exams or something. I don’t care too much as I see a prostitute weekly regardless, and was just happy to slay a girl.

We get changed and I walk her out, we make out outside and she leaves. I go back up and John is aghast - demanding I explain what just happened. I feign remorse, whilst thinking this guy is a fuckwit. He tells me we could get in trouble for bringing someone over, and is upset because his “expensive equipment could have been stolen”. I’m not one to argue so I pretend to agree and act like a give a shit.

He then asks what we did in there, I told him we fucked without a condom. John is shocked, “don’t you know you can catch a disease”, I again act dumb like I’m remorseful, but I would do it again in a heartbeat.

Moral of the story is that “friends” don’t exist - don’t trust anyone that isn’t blood. Enjoy life while you can, before you know it you will be in the grave.

• +1
Reactions: russwestbrook and Deleted member 23772