• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme and <6PSLcel
I have the same towel

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Orc
Don't you already have ideal coloring?
20240501 141450

my torso is still pale, only my arms, neck and face are tan, hence why I got that shower chair to keep my face covered.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jnumber01, philosopher, boxface34 and 16 others
Do you take any supplements for coloring?
no, I'm part pacific islander so I don't burn as easily as the native dutch despite being just as pale.

my father has brown skin.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, aspiringexcel, datboijj and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and <6PSLcel
For some reason i get rashes and lots of mosquitoes bites when tanning on grass i almost have to lay it on concrete instead
mosquitoes don't want to bite me.

View attachment 2892553

my torso is still pale, only my arms, neck and face are tan, hence why I got that shower chair to keep my face covered.
I realize that most users here have a specific way of taking pictures. You and Lord Blackgymmax are the most notable users that do this.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese
worst day of my life this year so far

women dressed as whores everywhere in the city, while I am ugly asf and will never be attractive.

getting looked at with utter disgust

fuck this shit. netherlands is a garbage country

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Fishy, Debetro, Sodoku and 8 others
I realize that most users here have a specific way of taking pictures. You and Lord Blackgymmax are the most notable users that do this.
anglemax.

women dressed as whores everywhere in the city, while I am ugly asf and will never be attractive.

saw a lot of dyel subhumans in wife beaters while doing groceries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Sny
I only get to your bodyfat at the peak of a bulk, my body does not like it.
Your peak bulk is me at my leanest?

Sun is good for mens health

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and Orc
View attachment 2892553

Crazy build, what do you take, how long have you been working out for and you can try melanotan if you haven't already

Crazy build, what do you take, how long have you been working out for and you can try melanotan if you haven't already
I didn't lift until I was 25, it's been like 6 years.

considered melanotan 2 but I don't really struggle that hard with tanning to begin with since I work outdoors.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 4ever

considered melanotan 2 but I don't really struggle that hard with tanning to begin with since I work outdoors.
Quick question: I'm natural and going to the gym. I want to build muscle primarily without putting on that much fat (so no crazy bulking / cutting). Would you still recommend me to do cardio like riding the bicycle or should I Skip it?

Basically is it a meme to become more aesthetic or is it legit

saw a lot of dyel subhumans in wife beaters while doing groceries.
and they would be looked at with utter disgust by any fertile women.

over for my and my subhuman bros.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Quick question: I'm natural and going to the gym. I want to build muscle primarily without putting on that much fat (so no crazy bulking / cutting). Would you still recommend me to do cardio like riding the bicycle or should I Skip it?

Basically is it a meme to become more aesthetic or is it legit
you don't have to worry about that until you're like two years into training, after that you need to bulk hard to gain any additional size.

cardio increases the amount you're able to eat but it costs time, I don't do any besides work and have no use for it, the hormonal condition I have makes me need too much food anyway.

I would recommend doing an enjoyable form of it like swimming or mountainbiking if you want.

and they would be looked at with utter disgust by any fertile women.

over for my and my subhuman bros.
aren't you in decent shape?

I see a whole lot of beanpoles.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and 4ever
you don't have to worry about that until you're like two years into training, after that you need to bulk hard to gain any additional size.

cardio increases the amount you're able to eat but it costs time, I don't do any besides work and have no use for it, the hormonal condition I have makes me need too much food anyway.

I would recommend doing an enjoyable form of it like swimming or mountainbiking if you want.

Yeah I would just consider riding the bike instead of taking the train as cardio.
Problem is I already struggle a bit with gaining weight.

Yeah I would just consider riding the bike instead of taking the train as cardio.
Problem is I already struggle a bit with gaining weight.
no need to do cardio if you already struggle to eat, it will just make it worse unless you're one of those people who becomes hungry from it.

• +1
Reactions: 4ever

idk what you consider decent shape

AP1GczMYf0_gys0iAWoZrf4IqTp_iaYmoe4LFqD-36gRE8uG57wl9Ot75HUgesw8InNPL5pL1Sws6ISX_eiUh3-v-cEr8FjEy_7VkTK_G71c0vP-VVl3mWsQvUNM-0bWenXwSN2nDtLZh5a0CWYJIqeWoGx0lfbM-7reUais9lnIqvlxr92dhiE5pPC7O2INIec5DeI4sblaFm71F2yA49qmsOHWgchwGXLcUSi8O7a9wJmZwdl04ooI71bpRuJbAQ1udkfOcBlTCNiqU-Cbq81BIdc_e9q_MjxECcwKkdM1tb23tftTRPUNM1YENY3vOUCuDRcKoE7NRq38sI-FCS7_8zOhAkYTbwvemp3d1aZFWEQLvt6FaO8RrRpTPRZaTMkO7H8b6CToTS86lqKJ0frxbz9UNge3lheOR1i6iCNxwOKw46TkSu5egdVQV9_srur5nBzSpk7UaSE0YLt_XusIszWVL52AXdkZBK1i2PhutMVPwdorymtofqn3jjHP7FrJFs_oZmD06pnm7yjSOFx7KIvm5f0f_GAkCDeCVky6uqbX0yWt6SwzOQqeSkXKyiPW7sntaKFKHcqj_kzDZOlQmEJCjGwNhlykfmw-fsknPoQuaV0hMxZGK4vUwEKpuWh4fw3L6nSOsfGpCldvVp6papN3eP_xumrrcDrwVfPmN3y8-z6IHKy-tk-iatrzO-UmXg-wOQP125F9RPtbXvh0dM9DRDpveD_4XqyVW5bdpJWUEYaGh3-32eKE3gjU25QQKccomOIC9wTBuu7Gs3sOREAGH_cp25ycJEkuTxKD0U6UGSgKdBLu2aHD37gPQ_PMvgAddOjE6z9K4YocURDW_NP8VGH9GoJob1oWPgm60a-aFnzkWP-SjVZmmTlJ9e-DcCd5N3KB2wAHpsPlX8aFFOpRAlzb2lqiu3pUfw341MBy-36GhCSeWSvw-Rk=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

my body isn't ripped like yours, so women would just find it disgusting.

no point in interacting with women unless you are like top 5% in face+body appearance.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, TechnoBoss, St.TikTokcel and 3 others
@Orc why don’t you try perineum sunning and making a thread on how it goes

AP1GczMYf0_gys0iAWoZrf4IqTp_iaYmoe4LFqD-36gRE8uG57wl9Ot75HUgesw8InNPL5pL1Sws6ISX_eiUh3-v-cEr8FjEy_7VkTK_G71c0vP-VVl3mWsQvUNM-0bWenXwSN2nDtLZh5a0CWYJIqeWoGx0lfbM-7reUais9lnIqvlxr92dhiE5pPC7O2INIec5DeI4sblaFm71F2yA49qmsOHWgchwGXLcUSi8O7a9wJmZwdl04ooI71bpRuJbAQ1udkfOcBlTCNiqU-Cbq81BIdc_e9q_MjxECcwKkdM1tb23tftTRPUNM1YENY3vOUCuDRcKoE7NRq38sI-FCS7_8zOhAkYTbwvemp3d1aZFWEQLvt6FaO8RrRpTPRZaTMkO7H8b6CToTS86lqKJ0frxbz9UNge3lheOR1i6iCNxwOKw46TkSu5egdVQV9_srur5nBzSpk7UaSE0YLt_XusIszWVL52AXdkZBK1i2PhutMVPwdorymtofqn3jjHP7FrJFs_oZmD06pnm7yjSOFx7KIvm5f0f_GAkCDeCVky6uqbX0yWt6SwzOQqeSkXKyiPW7sntaKFKHcqj_kzDZOlQmEJCjGwNhlykfmw-fsknPoQuaV0hMxZGK4vUwEKpuWh4fw3L6nSOsfGpCldvVp6papN3eP_xumrrcDrwVfPmN3y8-z6IHKy-tk-iatrzO-UmXg-wOQP125F9RPtbXvh0dM9DRDpveD_4XqyVW5bdpJWUEYaGh3-32eKE3gjU25QQKccomOIC9wTBuu7Gs3sOREAGH_cp25ycJEkuTxKD0U6UGSgKdBLu2aHD37gPQ_PMvgAddOjE6z9K4YocURDW_NP8VGH9GoJob1oWPgm60a-aFnzkWP-SjVZmmTlJ9e-DcCd5N3KB2wAHpsPlX8aFFOpRAlzb2lqiu3pUfw341MBy-36GhCSeWSvw-Rk=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

no point in interacting with women unless you are like top 5% in face+body appearance.
Is that you?

I'm glad this site moved on from trend of sickly pale subhumans avoiding the sun and saying its bad for you

no need to do cardio if you already struggle to eat, it will just make it worse unless you're one of those people who becomes hungry from it.
It's weird, I'm pretty strong for my weight and most people estimate I'm at least 5-8kg heavier than I am... But yet I weigh surprisingly little

This video contains content from LDS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds
shit country.

but yeah its me

this made me laugh so much i cant even So Sad react best user on org
what.

I've seen far worse, you wouldn't look bad if you were to cut, only issue you'll have is that your wider torso will make your arms look small.

It's weird, I'm pretty strong for my weight and most people estimate I'm at least 5-8kg heavier than I am... But yet I weigh surprisingly little
everyone thinks I'm like 10kg+ heavier than I actually am, my bones are just bird tier.

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and 4ever
I've seen far worse, you wouldn't look bad if you were to cut, only issue you'll have is that your wider torso will make your arms look small.
not looking too bad = still looking too ugly for women.

i have no issues with men anyways. I am fat but I look big, men respect me and treat me well. Can't even remember the last time a guy disrespected me in my face.
At parties, at raves, at king's day, in the city centre, etc. Men tend to be nice to me even when they don't know me. I can easily make new male (superficial) friends.

Women on the other hand? pure and utter disgust. This won't change by leaning out, so I am not gonna bother.

No point.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc

is this mf still claiming natural?

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Tanning is bad for your skin! It makes you look older and risks discoloration and cancer. Is that really worth it to look good for a few weeks?

View attachment 2892553

Lobstermaxxing.

All your fucking complaining for this? You are not even close to being maxxed. Get defined.

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, datboijj and N1666
no, I'm part pacific islander so I don't burn as easily as the native dutch despite being just as pale.

my father has brown skin.
Damn that explains how you're so ripped without ever touching a weight

Wish i was a nesian tbh

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Won't that age you faster

hmm so you have low lactic acid in your blood
you must have verry long stamina when running
and must be hard for you to get carpal tunnel

• +1
Reactions: dna_cel and Freakshow
hmm so you have low lactic acid in your blood
you must have verry long stamina when running
and must be hard for you to get carpal tunnel
most likely, also explains why I can do 10 sets of the same thing heavy in a row, even with my long rest times it makes no sense how my performance barely drops.

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
I don’t think I’ve ever run a mile in under 10 minutes both my blood pressure and ferritin is low so it might be that
I just do 2-3 sets per exercise and I only do like 3 exercises but I try and go as heavy as possible

With amount of roids in your bloodstream I'm not surprised mosquitoes aren't into your blood.

• Woah
Reactions: Aero
Lobstermaxxing.

All your fucking complaining for this? You are not even close to being maxxed. Get defined.
jfl if u think this shit matters

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

Same in Norway. So many women dressing in tight af pants, especially tight spandex leggings. It drives me crazy. At least I get good creepshots