first hot day in the netherlands.

no, I'm part pacific islander so I don't burn as easily as the native dutch despite being just as pale.

my father has brown skin.
I just got my DNA data back today

I’m 100% European, 82.8% Scandinavian and 17.2% west-European
B2D5508B 27C3 4837 A3EB 3BECD0B58F4B

• +1
Reactions: Orc
jfl if u think this shit matters
Body definition has been one of the main factors of mentality and success. Separates you and @Orc 's life completely. You don't see him moaning about or JFL coping.

Body definition has been one of the main factors of mentality and success. Separates you and @Orc 's life completely. You don't see him moaning about or JFL coping.

keep coping

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

keep coping

You have to sort everything out before you can even attempt women unless they come to you or you take initiative and see what comes back. It's one of the gateways.

That's a journey only you can be measured with. Not everyone who leanmaxxes will be the same, you don't even look as if you lift. You have a decent life and you waste it by not working and approaching more. Also, even if you don't want to admit this, you're a sexhaver.

You have to sort everything out before you can even attempt women
spoken like a truecel subhuman

you realize normal human beings have sex and relationships all the time right?
They don't need to be perfect, they don't need to be ripped, they don't need to be rich. They have shitty lives and still get sex/LTR.

'you need a toptier gymcelled physique before you can even attempt women!!' is just insane mental illness.

That's a journey only you can be measured with. Not everyone who leanmaxxes will be the same, you don't even look as if you lift.
caged hard. I literally mog 90% of the guys in my gym in terms of strength. Which means I mog like 99% of men in general. (since most men dont lift)

I get told I look big regularly. guys come up to me at the gym for advice when they see I am doing 62.5kg overhead press for reps. 3x8
I am probably top 1% in my gym for that exercise.

and here you come telling me I dont look like I lift like some BBD mentally ill person

JFL at the amount of brainrot you have from looking at roided models on social-media and comparing me to that.
Cut your socialmedia usage, the effects are showing.

Orc is also clearly roiding. I don't even compare myself to him although I admit his roided physique looks really good.
A natty like me wont look like that ever unless I start roiding.

You have a decent life and you waste it by not working and approaching more. Also, even if you don't want to admit this, you're a sexhaver.
Doubt it. I am lower inhib than most people and I have approached more than I can count.

Simply doesn't work. Cold approach = dead. Iois for warm approach I don't get.

I need social-circle game somehow but its incredibly difficult.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and infini
20240502 183341
20240502 181353
20240502 185718

went on a date today, free food.

had to explain to her how the pyramids were build because she thought it was aliens, she's like 32.

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Debetro, N1666 and 1 other person
cost 20 euros, luckily I didn't pay but what a rip-off.
i dont like getting food on dates. I need to get that bitch drunk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, TechnoBoss and Orc
spoken like a truecel subhuman

you realize normal human beings have sex and relationships all the time right?
They don't need to be perfect, they don't need to be ripped, they don't need to be rich. They have shitty lives and still get sex/LTR.
Spoken like someone who never really LTRd. It's not easy to maintain and over time the advantages have a tendency to diminish if they remain complacent. i.e you looks and kinkmaxxing if she isn't receptive etc. Or just plain LMSmaxxing.

'you need a toptier gymcelled physique before you can even attempt women!!' is just insane mental illness.

caged hard. I literally mog 90% of the guys in my gym in terms of strength. Which means I mog like 99% of men in general. (since most men dont lift)

I get told I look big regularly. guys come up to me at the gym for advice when they see I am doing 62.5kg overhead press for reps. 3x8
I am probably top 1% in my gym for that exercise.
Tbf most women (idk if Netherlands is different) probably don't give a toss or know how to talk about it as it's near-exclusively masculine.
and here you come telling me I dont look like I lift like some BBD mentally ill person
ye, your body still looks like shit btw dear.

JFL at the amount of brainrot you have from looking at roided models on social-media and comparing me to that.
Cut your socialmedia usage, the effects are showing.
Most of my time when I'm not training or covering personal or essential needs is spent on clearing out the BOTB's or having a laugh at @forevergymcelling recent post of funny.

Orc is also clearly roiding. I don't even compare myself to him although I admit his roided physique looks really good.
A natty like me wont look like that ever unless I start roiding.
If that helps you cope. He's squatting down pulling weeds out and planting for every time you comment here.

Doubt it. I am lower inhib than most people and I have approached more than I can count.

Simply doesn't work. Cold approach = dead. Iois for warm approach I don't get.

I need social-circle game somehow but its incredibly difficult.
You're lucky I read this. I appreciate the well written response as I must have hitten home. Whenever I talk to College foids I think there's you or @Amnesia or @averagejoe doing the same shit in real time.

I look better and more chiseled than you not because of roids or you lifting more, but because of putting the fork down and days where I focus on cardio.

I feel you about social game but all we can do .. ... ... .. is more. Where on this topic about connecting to girls/ being odds against you do you feel you fail at? Working out what's best to get warming up girls with. Genuinely asking.

i dont like getting food on dates. I need to get that bitch drunk
she was tipsy, I chugged a 1 liter flask of water because I don't like alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
If that helps you cope. He's squatting down pulling weeds out and planting for every time you comment here.
20240502 161043

I spend most of the day fixing the cables that control the steering of my lawnmower and the v-snare was also fucked.

• +1
Reactions: infini
View attachment 2894777

I spend most of the day fixing the cables that control the steering of my lawnmower and the v-snare was also fucked.
What do you do for cables' sake and would it be the same as fixing broken earphones/ charger wires?

What do you do for cables' sake and would it be the same as fixing broken earphones/ charger wires?
no the entire cable was fucked and I had to get a new one, the attachment that connects it to the chain in the steering system broke in half and it's made from aluminium which unlike steel you can't really fix back together.

and the rubber on the v-snare was burned but it hadn't snapped yet, it was close to it though, would've happened tomorrow if I hadn't noticed it.

20240502 135145
20240502 135152

• Love it
Reactions: infini
no the entire cable was fucked and I had to get a new one, the attachment that connects it to the chain in the steering system broke in half and it's made from aluminium which unlike steel you can't really fix back together.

View attachment 2894783

and the rubber on the v-snare was burned but it hadn't snapped yet, it was close to it though, would've happened tomorrow if I hadn't noticed it.

View attachment 2894781View attachment 2894782
Thx for sharing.

@MoggerGaston, you're right. Some of our gymcel talk got me thinking about this:

Maybe showering will do it.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
idk what you consider decent shape

AP1GczMYf0_gys0iAWoZrf4IqTp_iaYmoe4LFqD-36gRE8uG57wl9Ot75HUgesw8InNPL5pL1Sws6ISX_eiUh3-v-cEr8FjEy_7VkTK_G71c0vP-VVl3mWsQvUNM-0bWenXwSN2nDtLZh5a0CWYJIqeWoGx0lfbM-7reUais9lnIqvlxr92dhiE5pPC7O2INIec5DeI4sblaFm71F2yA49qmsOHWgchwGXLcUSi8O7a9wJmZwdl04ooI71bpRuJbAQ1udkfOcBlTCNiqU-Cbq81BIdc_e9q_MjxECcwKkdM1tb23tftTRPUNM1YENY3vOUCuDRcKoE7NRq38sI-FCS7_8zOhAkYTbwvemp3d1aZFWEQLvt6FaO8RrRpTPRZaTMkO7H8b6CToTS86lqKJ0frxbz9UNge3lheOR1i6iCNxwOKw46TkSu5egdVQV9_srur5nBzSpk7UaSE0YLt_XusIszWVL52AXdkZBK1i2PhutMVPwdorymtofqn3jjHP7FrJFs_oZmD06pnm7yjSOFx7KIvm5f0f_GAkCDeCVky6uqbX0yWt6SwzOQqeSkXKyiPW7sntaKFKHcqj_kzDZOlQmEJCjGwNhlykfmw-fsknPoQuaV0hMxZGK4vUwEKpuWh4fw3L6nSOsfGpCldvVp6papN3eP_xumrrcDrwVfPmN3y8-z6IHKy-tk-iatrzO-UmXg-wOQP125F9RPtbXvh0dM9DRDpveD_4XqyVW5bdpJWUEYaGh3-32eKE3gjU25QQKccomOIC9wTBuu7Gs3sOREAGH_cp25ycJEkuTxKD0U6UGSgKdBLu2aHD37gPQ_PMvgAddOjE6z9K4YocURDW_NP8VGH9GoJob1oWPgm60a-aFnzkWP-SjVZmmTlJ9e-DcCd5N3KB2wAHpsPlX8aFFOpRAlzb2lqiu3pUfw341MBy-36GhCSeWSvw-Rk=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

my body isn't ripped like yours, so women would just find it disgusting.

no point in interacting with women unless you are like top 5% in face+body appearance.
You honestly look great here bro. Good shit. If you never lifted before it's even more impressive. Looks like you have though.