Flat maxilla on one side

J

jeff_uo

Iron
On one side of the face my maxilla is forward and on the other is flat. I had class two malocclusion and i worn and still wear braces for 2 years by now. I have straight teeth but my maxilla is somehow uneven. Can i get a headgear to make my bad profile as the good one?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28904 and Deleted member 23804
Infinity War Avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 29167
On one side of the face my maxilla is forward and on the other is flat. I had class two malocclusion and i worn and still wear braces for 2 years by now. I have straight teeth but my maxilla is somehow uneven. Can i get a headgear to make my bad profile as the good one?
Fix your bite first, then try to push your tongue against the roof and if you are young you can try headger yes. However it will probably take a lot of time for it to become equal (if it even can), now give me a thumbsup because I answered your question grey

• +1
Reactions: jeff_uo
Sinus lift

• +1
Reactions: jeff_uo
Brutal hapapill

My maxillas are also not equal. On the left its more recessed so I have a nasolabial fold, on the right the fold doesn't exist. So I look older and uglier on one side than the other

My maxillas are also not equal. On the left its more recessed so I have a nasolabial fold, on the right the fold doesn't exist. So I look older and uglier on one side than the other
Did you see an orthodontist?