Fleeing to Mexico to avoid mandatory military

케이제이

케이제이

on the endless pursuit of happiness
So when I graduate from college instead of getting a job I will have to return to Korea to start my military service. But I think to avoid this, can I flee to Mexico and somehow make a living there? Is this realistic? I’m desperate.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, murdah and nathan
you will get gangraped if you look feminine like bts

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and 케이제이
you will get gangraped if you look feminine like bts
Maybe I can go to China, I don’t speak Chinese but there are many Koreans there and I don’t think they would extradite me, very difficult to find a way to stay there though

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
So when I graduate from college instead of getting a job I will have to return to Korea to start my military service. But I think to avoid this, can I flee to Mexico and somehow make a living there? Is this realistic? I’m desperate.
Isn’t it only 2 years? Just do the time lol

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, 케이제이 and dehydrated
if you can avoid the covax, military will offer valuable life experiences that will be very handy in the near future. it's a lot more valuable and versatile than what is being taught in universities. in 5 years the shit you did in university will be irrelevant and forgotten, but for the rest of your life you can still make use of skills learned in the military

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and murdah
if you can avoid the covax, military will offer valuable life experiences that will be very handy in the near future. it's a lot more valuable and versatile than what is being taught in universities. in 5 years the shit you did in university will be irrelevant and forgotten, but for the rest of your life you can still make use of skills learned in the military
That’s true but I’ve heard many bad stories, most that come out from milltary return paranoid, alcoholic, addicted to vices and emotionally gone

(((valuable life experiences))) like getting yelled at by some 5'6 gook because he simply out ranks you and being told to carry some heavy boxes. Yeah real great life experiences there. Totally beats the life experience you'd have in the real world.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, IAMNOTANINCEL and butterworld
such as

(((valuable life experiences))) like getting yelled at by some 5'6 gook because he simply out ranks you and being told to carry some heavy boxes. Yeah real great life experiences there. Totally beats the life experience you'd have in the real world.
imo joining the military is the best way for weak autists to get out of their shell you cant get away with slinking away and being bullied lol

Watch funkytown

• +1
Reactions: 케이제이 and Sprinkles