Flipping and Resells

Flips Me

• Total voters
ShowerMaxxing

ShowerMaxxing

Kraken
What do you guys think of this strategy to make money? There's so many avenues to do it, like sneakerheads reselling Jordans, flipping cars, clothes, technology etc.

I've had friends make thousands doing this, in hs some dudes just went to op shops found designer clothes and would resell for 3x the price. They had a base of $200 and turned it into 3-4k in a matter of months. Mate did the same, $3 record player and resold for $300

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Yes it can be a viable way to make side money if you are smart with it. It’s a matter of buy low sell high basically. Craigslist has a free section where people are just giving away stuff, which you could probably flip. I’m gonna start experimenting this weekend and go out and look for things to flip, but I’m still learning about it though.

Get rich or die tryin buddy boyo

• Love it
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Yes it can be a viable way to make side money if you are smart with it. It’s a matter of buy low sell high basically. Craigslist has a free section where people are just giving away stuff, which you could probably flip. I’m gonna start experimenting this weekend and go out and look for things to flip, but I’m still learning about it though.

Get rich or die tryin buddy boyo
Thanks homie, imma give it a crack too:y'all:

• Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
update mr showermaxxer? :)

What do you guys think of this strategy to make money? There's so many avenues to do it, like sneakerheads reselling Jordans, flipping cars, clothes, technology etc.

I've had friends make thousands doing this, in hs some dudes just went to op shops found designer clothes and would resell for 3x the price. They had a base of $200 and turned it into 3-4k in a matter of months. Mate did the same, $3 record player and resold for $300
Niggers will do nigger things

Users who are viewing this thread

Back