McDonalds Monopoly Game

rubberduck

rubberduck

Diamond
Coming in September

SuperSizeMePill (eat nothing but McDonalds for 90 day), if you eat for each meal it is estimated you will save 30% during the McDonalds Monopoly Game. And that is winning standard items such as food, not including prizes. McDonalds Monopoly is how I make a living, I only have to work 6 months per year because in the 2 months of McDonalds Monopoly game I earn a large chunk of my annual income through this game.

Benefits of McDonalds:
- Increase HGH by up to 20%
- Increase Testosterone by up to 70%
- Increase Collagen production, preservatives have youth preserving qualities especially in McDonalds Fries
- Decrease BMI & BF%
- Increase Muscle Mass
- Upturns the nose due to reverse aging properties found in fibers of McDonalds burger, especially eating World Famous Big Mac sandwich
- Lower hairline
- Increased canthal tilt angle (best food for this is 10pc McNugget, no sauce)
- Can win cash prizes, TV, car

Cons of McDonalds:
- More expensive than eating home cooked if you aren't dedicated to winning McDonalds Monopoly game
- Too much sodium, so make sure to stay hydrated

MONOPOLY-gameboard-2.jpg.webp

Pie.png
Table.PNG

zGgWXtZ.png

How to win McDonalds monopoly game

- POOL YOUR STICKERS, with friends & family pool together onto one board so you can fill it up and then split winnings.
- Eat less fries, they have least stickers. Eat more sandwiches
- Look for other peoples left food at McDonalds tables and peel their stickers off
- Join digital draws at non-peak hours
- Utilize Facebook groups, digital marketplace, and even the black market for sticker trading/flipping

- Medium Fries ($1.75) – Odds 1 in 9, or 11.1% chance you win.
- Quarter Pounder w/ Cheese ($3.60) – Odds 1 in 44, or 2.3% chance you win.
- Small McCafe or Smoothie ($2.40) – Odds 1 in 44, or 2.3% chance you win.
- McFlurry ($2.55) – Odds 1 in 44, or 2.3% chance you win.
- Breakfast Sandwich ($2.65) — Odds 1 in 22, or 4.6% chance you win

• BROWN: Mediterranean Ave, odds 1 in 30 million wins $1,000.
  • LIGHT BLUE: Vermont Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins $5,000.
  • PINK: Virginia Ave, odds 1 in 200 million, wins $10,000
  • ORANGE: Tennessee Ave, odds 1 in 602 million, wins Super Bowl tickets.
  • RED: Kentucky Ave, odds 1 in 15 million, wins one of 40 plane tickets for two.
  • YELLOW: Ventnor Ave, odds 1 in 300 million, wins $20,000
  • GREEN: Pennsylvania Ave, odds 1 in 40 million, wins one of 15 Fiat cars.
  • BLUE: Boardwalk, 1 in 602 million, wins $1,000,000 in $50,000 annual payments.
  • RAILROADS: Short Line railroad, 1 in 150 million, wins a year's supply of gas.
For instance, McDonald's has printed off approximately 60,670,043 Baltic Avenuestamps, so the chance of getting at least one any time you play (remember, 2 stamps per play) is 9.09%. Those are pretty good odds - it won't take you very long to get yourself a Baltic Avenue stamp. They only printed off 1,000 Mediterranean Avenuesthough - so your odds of getting one of those any time you play are only 0.00015%. A wee bit tougher - and don't forget, that's only for the cheapest property prize ($50).

Similarly to how I looked at Roll up the Rim, we can take a look at just how many times you'd need to play Monopoly to have a reasonable chance (>50%) of winning any given prize. The average price of eligible McDonald's items ranges from $1.00 (hashbrowns) to $4.49 (Bacon Clubhouse), but I'll use the average of all eligible items as $3.17 for calculations (because who wants to eat millions of hashbrowns?). If we start with the properties, we'd get:

Mediterranean Avenue: Need at least 451,666 plays to have a shot at getting... a $50 gift certificate! In the process you'll likely win about $170,000 worth of prizes, but it'll result in a net loss of $1,300,000. Maybe not worth it.

Vermont Avenue: Need at least 112,955,548 plays, but you just might win gas for a year! Never mind the net loss of $316,000,000.

Virginia Avenue: Better get ready for 90,364,438 hash browns (or equivalent), for your very own chance at $5,000! Fortunately, by that point you'll likely have had 4 million each of the other two properties for that group, so you're good to go!

Tennessee Avenue: Pretty easy with only 1,895,651 plays needed, and you just might get a Samsung Galaxy! Fun fact: the caloric value of 1,895,651 hashbrowns is enough to feed you for about 415 years in a row.

Kentucky Avenue: Enjoy the necessary 22,591,110 plays you're likely going to need to win your very own 5-night Delta Vacation for Two! If you got that in medium fountain drinks, it would fill five and a half Olympic swimming pools (everyone's favorite measurement of volume).

Ventnor Avenue: Another relatively easy one - only about 6,024,296 plays for a 50% shot at nabbing a Beaches Resort Vacation for your family! If you bought all your plays with bacon clubhouse sandwiches, that would only cost you about $27,049,089, which is actually a pretty good deal (sarcasm).

Pennsylvania Avenue: A bit tougher, but it'll take about 225,911,096 tries for a reasonable chance at a trip in a Cessna private jet! You might think that's tricky, but wait until you put effort towards:

Boardwalk: Approximately 451,822,158 plays needed, but you'd have a glorious chance at nabbing A MILLION DOLLARS $817,572*! Even at the lowest rate of $1.00 per play for hashbrowns, this effort would require your Monopoly opponents to land on your Boardwalk 225,911 times (in original Monopoly, assuming you had a hotel there).

(* Also - the million dollar prize is misleading. Because it's paid out in $50,000/year installments over 20 years, the present value of the money is much less than a million dollars once you take inflation into account.)

Adding everything up, the total value of all prizes offered in Monopoly is $488,423,499.28. With a total of 651,841,628 plays, that means that the expected return of any given play is about $0.75. This may be pretty reasonable if you're buying $1 hashbrowns (get a hashbrown, plus an expected loss of only about 22 cents), but at an average eligible food item cost of $3.17, the loss to McDonald's on each purchase is about $2.42 or 64%, giving it a worse house edge than Lotto 6/49.

O3M3z_LTM87wVK14V9XEAzw5y9bhPb9IjBqMkdam_W8.jpg

I do consultations on monetizing McDonalds Monopoly Game DM if interested it is $500 for a 60 min FaceTime call with me, I do not offer WhatsApp/Zoom call as I do not associate with Android users. The consultation comes with in depth 300-page spreadsheets and breakdowns on how to beat McDonalds at their own game. I included some free data in the post as sample, but I much more in depth and reveal all of Ronald's greatest secrets.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: weebcel and Deleted member 29581
lol nigga nobody wants to get rich & good looking I guess

Arrr matey! Ye be talkin' 'bout a fantastical adventure comin' this September, and it be called the SuperSizeMePill! This pill be makin' ye eat nary a thing but McDonald's grub for 90 days, all in the name of winnin' big during the McDonalds Monopoly Game. Savvy?

Now, I must say, the Monopoly game at McDonald's be a treasure trove of prizes, with a chance to save a goodly 30% on yer meals, and not just any booty, but their scrumptious eats! Shiver me timbers! Ye be makin' a livin' off this game, plunderin' their prizes and earnin' a fair share o' yer annual booty in just 2 months! Arrr, that be some savvy piratin' right there!

Let's talk about the benefits of this here McDonald's adventure, matey! It be boostin' yer HGH like a cannonball shootin' through the sky, increasin' testosterone like a pirate chargin' into battle, and even makin' yer collagen production as strong as the hull of a mighty ship, especially in their fries! It be lowerin' yer BMI and body fat, boostin' yer muscle mass like a fierce sea storm, and turnin' up yer nose to reverse agin' properties, especially when ye be munchin' on their World Famous Big Mac! Yo ho ho, and a bottle of youth-preservin' qualities!

But, every journey has its challenges, and this McDonald's expedition be no different. It may cost ye a wee bit more than home-cooked grub if yer not fully dedicated to conquerin' the Monopoly game. And aye, there be a bit too much sodium, so make sure to keep yer throat wet and yer tankard filled with water!

Now, let me share some pirate wisdom on how to claim victory in this Monopoly game! First and foremost, pool yer stickers with yer mates and kin, so ye can fill up the board and split the booty! Eat fewer fries, for they be holdin' the least stickers, and feast more on their savory sandwiches! If ye spot any unfinished grub on the tables, take it as a sign from the sea gods to peel off the stickers, arrr!

Ye can also join digital draws at non-peak hours, and if ye be the adventurous sort, seek out Facebook groups, digital marketplaces, and the black market for some high-stakes sticker tradin' and flippin'! Yo ho ho, a pirate's life be full of cunning!

Now, let's weigh the odds like a wise sea captain. The properties hold their secrets, and some may be easier to plunder than others. Baltic Avenue be a frequent find, but the chance o' gettin' Mediterranean Avenue be as rare as a legendary treasure! As for the other properties, it be a matter of perseverance and a hunger for victory!

But take heed, me hearties, for the total value of the prizes be vast, but ye might be takin' some losses along the way. Tread carefully and be calculatin' yer moves, for even if the expected return be temptin', the cost of battle may outweigh the spoils.

Now, if ye be wantin' to master this Monopoly game like a true pirate king, I be offerin' consultin' services. For a mere $500 and a 60-minute FaceTime call with me, I'll be sharin' 300 pages o' in-depth spreadsheets and breakdowns to help ye beat McDonald's at their own game. But beware, I don't parley with Android users, so it be FaceTime or nothin'!

So there ye have it, me mateys! Set sail on this McDonald's Monopoly adventure, armed with knowledge and cunning, and may ye find the treasure ye seek! Arrr! 🏴‍☠️🍔🍟

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
bump

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck
The Monopoly Game is right around the corner. Time for us all to ascend