Flirt @ work, bro. (A scientific study about flirting at work)

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Sub-Mod
But only if you are attractive/handsome. I personally belive this video is the most truthfull video about flirting at work, and the risk of sexual haressement fucking up your job, income or carreer. (I personally didn't flirt at work anymore past the age of 25, I got to scared to do that, but I'm also a normie in looks so that makes it higher risk for me)

The link to the study: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0749597818310173?via=ihub

The study says:
  • For flirtation, 60 percent originated from peers (co-workers), 25 percent originated from clients/customers, eight percent originated from a supervisor.
  • In terms of gender differences in the frequency, men and women did not differ significantly in the frequency of flirtation.
  • both men and women on average evaluated these behaviors positively, men had more positive evaluations than women .
  • flirtation frequency positively predicted psychosocial resources at high and mean levels of enjoyment. (psychosocial resources means: feeling powerful, socially connected, and physically attractive). Aka, the person that recieved the flirting when he/she enjoyed (or neutral-ish) the flirting (and didn't dislike it), then that persont felt more powerful, socially connected, and physically attractive.
    (I wonder what makes a person like someone flirting with them (LOL), obviously the one sending the flirtiing being handsome or attractive)
  • increased Psychosocial resources predicted less stress.

One last funny video, yet truthfull. About how fucking subjective sexual haressement is. And that's why I would advice not to doflirtiong at work, if you need the job/money or for future carreer need stuff to go good; if you are not attractive looking. (being normie looking, isn't good enough imo)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and IndianJock
Here's where game/NTness/charisma makes a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and cardiologist
Here's where game/NTness/charisma makes a big difference.
I personally think, ones attractiveness in looks; makes the biggest difference (in how it will be percieved).
And then after follow stuff such as communication style/skill factors like "game/NTness/charisma"
There is likely no "game/NTness/charisma"that will make a woman (8/10 irl) enjoy being flirted at by a co-worker that is an 5/10 irl. She will more likely not be flattered by his attention, but appauld by the concept that he thinks he is anywhere near her league.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
you can flirt.....if you’re chad

pls delete this sub

you can flirt.....if you’re chad

Generally speaking.... Yes. Although, I've worked jobs in the past and with subhumans and one subhuman co-worker started dating an ugly female co-worker. Before they started dating everyone knew they'd eventually hook up because they were always low-key flirting and hanging out on breaks.

So yeah. It's ok to flirt even if you're ugly but the girl has to like you and make it very obvious. Otherwise, You know what's gonna happen.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell, lookserumaxeru, BigBoy and 2 others
The video is blackpilled af surprisingly

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and cardiologist
I would never do it.. simply not worth the awkwardness for the rest of your time at that job if she rejects you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Generally speaking.... Yes. Although, I've worked jobs in the past and with subhumans and one subhuman co-worker started dating an ugly female co-worker. Before they started dating everyone knew they'd eventually hook up because they were always low-key flirting and hanging out on breaks.

So yeah. It's ok to flirt even if you're ugly but the girl has to like you and make it very obvious. Otherwise, You know what's gonna happen.
You have to stick yo your league tbh it's all related to your looks
I would never do it.. simply not worth the awkwardness for the rest of your time at that job if she rejects you.
Yeah would feel awkward af tbb

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Mediocre Normalfag
absolutely brutal

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yeah would feel awkward af tbb
Why is stuff being awkward, a problem. In my time that I was raised, it never was. Awkward, was a whole humor-class of it's own.

Awkward is imo okay, or not something worth to not take a risk for.
Losing money, status or carreer; i was wirried about. But stuff being akward, was often even funny as hell.

awkward, can be funny as hell.

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
It's dangerous even if you're attractive. Because other employees can report you too - not just the person you were flirting with.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
Why is stuff being awkward, a problem. In my time that I was raised, it never was. Awkward, was a whole humor-class of it's own.

Awkward is imo okay, or not something worth to not take a risk for.
Losing money, status or carreer; i was wirried about. But stuff being akward, was often even funny as hell.

awkward, can be funny as hell.

Aubrey Plaza's eye area is crazy sexy imo

I only work with my best mate... don't think it'll go too well

no flirt @ work for my non working ass

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
just flirt at work bro