Fluoride causes early puberty

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious

TLDR: flourish accumulates in the pineal gland, which leads to its dysfunction and therefore lowered melatonin production. Low melatonin leads to early puberty (and btw you can take melatonin to delay puberty, although barely anyone here is prepubescent jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and lilxder2
Nah melatonin is cope. It wreaks havoc on thyroid

Nah melatonin is cope. It wreaks havoc on thyroid
It’s a natural hormone it’s not “cope”

Early puberty leads to manletism so you don’t want that, and lack of deep sleep leads to many health issues

It’s a natural hormone it’s not “cope”

Early puberty leads to manletism so you don’t want that, and lack of deep sleep leads to many health issues
So much to unpack here I cant be bothered to write paragraphs on it. Early puberty is not ideal but not for the reasons you think. Melatonin is a zog just like fish oil.

So much to unpack here I cant be bothered to write paragraphs on it. Early puberty is not ideal but not for the reasons you think. Melatonin is a zog just like fish oil.
I’m not saying to take melatonin supplements. Ideally you just fix your natural production by avoiding fluoride. I don’t see how you could have a case against natural melatonin production

I’m not saying to take melatonin supplements. Ideally you just fix your natural production by avoiding fluoride. I don’t see how you could have a case against natural melatonin production
India has already banned fluoride. Fluroide wreaks havoc by reducing thyroid hormone activity. Its effects on melatonin are ancilliary at best

so why did the elites put fluoride into out toothpaste and forced us to brush teeth
nigga I hate them, everyday I find out more and more that my looks are a result of some vicious elite plan to feminise men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Youㅤ, nulll and 1 other person
so why did the elites put fluoride into out toothpaste and forced us to brush teeth
nigga I hate them, everyday I find out more and more that my looks are a result of some vicious elite plan to feminise men
Bro I literally live in a shithole and grew up on junk food and got to 6'3 6 psl base, its genetics not muh govt conspiracy

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2
Bro I literally live in a shithole and grew up on junk food and got to 6'3 6 psl base, its genetics not muh govt conspiracy
congrats nigga I dont care, the elites didnt bother with your shithole because they knew you dravidian fuckers had it hard enough already

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ, DR. NICKGA and BrahminBoss
aaaand do you know that ethhics has more chance to get earlier puberty then normal people! (White)

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker and Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back