Foid insulted and called me ugly when i approached her !!!I have nothing to live for

D

Deleted member 1588

OVER
20190505 125616

Srs brahs i cannot take it anymore it all feels like a joke life is cruel and i did not choose to be born ugly.
This foid at my Stem college i approached her yesterday night and she said have you looked at yourself?Eww you are so ugly ..
I legit cried in the night and i am not able to study tomorrow is my finals exam...
I hate myself and my life i thought she was my looksmatch..
I do nor know what do to??

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 656, SHARK, ElliotRodgerJr and 8 others
She is literally disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Guest, Alexanderr and 18 others
View attachment 49612
Srs brahs i cannot take it anymore it all feels like a joke life is cruel and i did not choose to be born ugly.
This foid at my Stem college i approached her yesterday night and she said have you looked at yourself?Eww you are so ugly ..
I legit cried in the night and i am not able to study tomorrow is my finals exam...
just LDAR. we we're set up from the start, it never began

Go ER

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, DarknLost, Insomniac and 1 other person
She is literally disgusting
but she is my looksmatch and i am no chad either..
Even my looksmatch dont want me fuck this shit

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and HorseFace
but she is my looksmatch and i am no chad either..
Even my looksmatch dont want me fuck this shit
Just lol if you think you can date a looksmatch in 2019

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, kobecel, Autist and 2 others
just LDAR. we we're set up from the start, it never began
Tbh i am so depressed i cannot focus on my studies and my mental health is deteorating massively i have nithing to live for

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel, SHARK and Deleted member 470
Tbh i am so depressed i cannot focus on my studies and my mental health is deteorating massively i have nithing to live for
same tbh. stoicism is a good cope, just endure it and ldar

Just lol if you think you can date a looksmatch in 2019
Yeah i just want my looksmatch even they call me ugly dusgusting wtf

You mog her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, left2die, Zeta ascended and 10 others
same tbh. stoicism is a good cope, just endure it and ldar
but why??So i can wage away my life and pay taxes to this shit society which has treated me like shit

• +1
Reactions: RedKeyboard, Bengt and SHARK
but why??So i can wage away my life and pay taxes to this shit society which has treated me like shit
just noose. im too much of a pussy to go that far. im just going to LDAR till i die

You mog her.
But she called me ugly and disgusting maybe it is becuase of my college (STEM) where there are only 50 girls for 1000 boys idk

Pm me a pic of yourself. You must not lose the drive to Looksmax and ascend. Fight on. Never surrender. You must ascend.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and kobecel
What was your response? Low T if you didn't slap her

• JFL
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel
To
just noose. im too much of a pussy to go that far. im just going to LDAR till i die
[/QUOTE
You from india bro
My pic
Pm me a pic of yourself. You must not lose the drive to Looksmax and ascend. Fight on. Never surrender. You must ascend.
is already in one of my threads you can see it by yourself

Go ask a prettier girl out.

Imao this comes to mind for some reason.
latest

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown and GrewWrong
What was your response? Low T if you didn't slap her
No i did not slap her i just said thats why i approached you becuase you are also not so attractive and the bitch laughed and said how many tinder matched you got?
I have 1000 plus so i am attractive but you are ugly and then i went and left her becuase she insulted me in front of my friends

• WTF
Reactions: GrewWrong
why would you care if a below average girl rejected you?

Last edited:
would fuck

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
No bro i will only kill myself as i have nothing to live for and i will never betabuxx a foid who fucked chads in her youth while i rotted alone..
Hope i will find peace in my after life becuase this one has been hell
would fuck
Yeah she is my looksmatch i would have loved if she were to become my gf but apparently i am too ugly for her JFL

No bro i will only kill myself as i have nothing to live for and i will never betabuxx a foid who fucked chads in her youth while i rotted alone..
Hope i will find peace in my after life becuase this one has been hell
what if there is no afterlife. what if the after life is 10 times worse. i would rather decompose tbh

View attachment 49612
Your only mistake was going after some fat armed freak. Females have bigger egos than Arceus. I wouldnt be concerned about it.

Ascend and make her regret it.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel, Absi and 1 other person
Tbh even if there is no after life it will peaceful like it is when i sleep
what if there is no afterlife. what if the after life is 10 times worse. i would rather decompose tbh
[/QUOTE
So what should i do brah she is my looksmatch and i rhought i had a chance with her but i guess she had better options than me.
And i have never approached or asked out a girl higher than 5 becuase i am 4 myself
Your only mistake was going after some fat armed freak. Females have bigger egos than Arceus. I wouldnt be concerned about it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588
Your first impression to a foid is your SMV to her.

Your first impression to a foid is your SMV to her.
yeah and i failed it because i am ugly disgusting piece of shit who deserves to die alone.
But i am not entitled to sex.or relationships teehee sweaty just find hobbies

I'm sorry bhai, just know that she is utterly subcockroach and that her future sons will have accounts on here.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, Krezo and 3 others
curry whores are worse than ebola and cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, dogtown, ZyzzReincarnate and 4 others
I'm sorry bhai, just know that she is utterly subcockroach and that her future sons will have accounts on here.

thanks bro bitch said i have 1000 plus tinder matches how many have you got??
And she was right she has the literally 100 times more SMV than me
curry whores are worse than ebola and cancer
Yeah but the problem is this bitch is not evem average looking yet she behaves like this way with me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yeah but the problem is this bitch is not evem average looking yet she behaves like this way with me
bhai all curry whores are like this srs. there is a way uglier curry whore that acts shitty towards me. ofc I know how to handle thots