Foid insulted and called me ugly when i approached her !!!I have nothing to live for

bhai all curry whores are like this srs. there is a way uglier curry whore that acts shitty towards me. ofc I know how to handle thots
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
:banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

bhai all curry whores are like this srs. there is a way uglier curry whore that acts shitty towards me. ofc I know how to handle thots
Yeah i know that they all think that they are gods gift to earth becuase of the thirst of pathetic cucks in India srs
20190501 235527 1

This is my pic i know i am also below average looking like a 4 max but i am angry and sad that she could have rejected me politely but she behaved like a cunt and mentally shattered any remaining self esteem.that i had i honestly do nit.know if i will ever approach a female again srs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and impure666
For a curry you don't look half bad tbh. Should've just called her a lard ass smelly bitch and that you done her a favor by coming to a 1 meter vicinity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1588 and Demir
You mog her to oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Vitruvian, Insomniac and 1 other person
For a curry you don't look half bad tbh. Should've just called her a lard ass smelly bitch and that you done her a favor by coming to a 1 meter vicinity.
Bro she literally called me ugly and my mind went blank and i just could not think of anything and i approached her thinking that she is not that attractive like myself maybe she will give me a chnace but lo and behold she showed what a cunt she was

You mog her to oblivion
But clearly she thought she could do better i already know women date up but did not k ow that they are so hypergamous until now.
this is why i only approached females who are 4 to 4.5 max because i know above 5 ones will reject me even more brutally

No i did not slap her i just said thats why i approached you becuase you are also not so attractive and the bitch laughed and said how many tinder matched you got?
I have 1000 plus so i am attractive but you are ugly and then i went and left her becuase she insulted me in front of my friends

Saying somethimg like you are also not attractive, isn't the best way to ask a girl out jfl. But her response shows she has no self irony, and puts her own looks way above reality and genereally has a bitch attitude. You could've destroyed her by telling that 80% women swipe on 20% of men, and if thats not eough she is wearing makeup and doesn't even show her real face.

fucking this shitskin landwhale isnt going to make you feel better tbh ngl

Yeah bro i could not think of any comeback cuz i was too shocked and angry and my mind literally went black and i could not say anything to her.
thats why i dont ask foids out they can absolutely destroy what little self esteem you mighr have

Saying somethimg like you are also not attractive, isn't the best way to ask a girl out jfl. But her response shows she has no self irony, and puts her own looks way above reality and genereally has a bitch attitude. You could've destroyed her by telling that 80% women swipe on 20% of men, and if thats not eough she is wearing makeup and doesn't even show her real face.
ck
I know brah but i thought i mog her slightly so she will be happy to date me but bitch thinks she is a stacy or something

Yeah i know that they all think that they are gods gift to earth becuase of the thirst of pathetic cucks in India srs
View attachment 49622
This is my pic i know i am also below average looking like a 4 max but i am angry and sad that she could have rejected me politely but she behaved like a cunt and mentally shattered any remaining self esteem.that i had i honestly do nit.know if i will ever approach a female again srs
bhai you should disregard thots

plus you are above average, mogs me cels me

bhai you should disregard thots

plus you are above average, mogs me cels me
I do not know bhai my non existent self esteem is even further damaged by that thot.
Srs you cannot imagine what i was feeling like at that moment and all of her cunt friendd also started laughing at me..
Honestly it should never happen to anybody i swear

• So Sad
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Yeah but the problem is this bitch is not evem average looking yet she behaves like this way with me

Ofc, femoids are completely clueless what their smv is and think they're all queens.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Demir
Ofc, femoids are completely clueless what their smv is and think they're all queens.
Honestly we have no one to blame but the thirsty soycucks and numales who will eat rhe shit out of my ladys ass they worship these thots and landwhales so they think they are good looking.
Honestly we should blame men for thier thirstyness and massive ego boost which they give to these qkweens

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
thanks bro bitch said i have 1000 plus tinder matches how many have you got??
And she was right she has the literally 100 times more SMV than me
Let this be a lesson learned, never ask a girl out until you're 100% sure she is interested.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 1588
Let this be a lesson learned, never ask a girl out until you're 100% sure she is interested.

JFL at approaching in 2019.

Tbh i do not know if i will ever approach a female again whats the point when they reject and humiliate you in front of everyone and then laugh about it
High IQ tbh ngl lesson learned
JFL at approaching in 2019.

Tbh i do not know if i will ever approach a female again whats the point when they reject and humiliate you in front of everyone and then laugh about it
High IQ tbh ngl lesson learned
Brutal.

You mog her by at least 2 points JFL. Run Indian gang rape game on her bro.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dogtown, kobecel and Deleted member 1139
I honestly will never forget this incident till the day i rope
You mog her by at least 2 points JFL. Run Indian gang rape game on her bro.
it does not matter how much i mog her she clearly thinks she can do better than me due to the validation she gets from tinder and IRL where cucks and soyboys will eat her shit if she asked them to do it

• +1
Reactions: Autist
Scammaxx for surgery

I honestly will never forget this incident till the day i rope
Dont rope man, curry whores are pieces of shit, I remember this one curry whore in college who looked like someone had taken playdough and sat on it, she used to tell her friends about how she was gonna marry some white Calvin Klein model while showing them pics of GL white models, JUST FUCKING CAGE AT THIS LEVEL OF ENTITLEMENT

• +1
Reactions: Autist and Demir
Dont rope man, curry whores are pieces of shit, I remember this one curry whore in college who looked like someone had taken playdough and sat on it, she used to tell her friends about how she was gonna marry some white Calvin Klein model while showing them pics of GL white models, JUST FUCKING CAGE AT THIS LEVEL OF ENTITLEMENT
Yeah u r right bro currywhores are the worst of them all.
And the dark skinned one hate the white skinned one they are also self hating like noodlewhores
Yeah u r right bro currywhores are the worst of them all.
And the dark skinned one hate the white skinned one they are also self hating
Can’t tell til you don’t show pic
It is posted in this thread brah

Welcome to female logic. The female version of you mogs the shit out of her and would get even more matches on tinder. Don't sweat it bro ugly bitches know that they are ugly and they just want to feel like Stacey. Good luck on finals.

Thanks bro yeah i am upset and angry about the way she rejected me becuase she could have simply said i am not interrested or some shit but she took it upon herself to humiliated and degraded me in front of her cunt friends and they all laughed at me..
No one should deserve to be treated that way i wastreated by that foid..
Hope she rots in hell tbh
Welcome to female logic. The female version of you mogs the shit out of her and would get even more matches on tinder. Don't sweat it bro ugly bitches know that they are ugly and they just want to feel like Stacey. Good luck on finals.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
She looks disgusting. It’s over if she’s your looksmatch.

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 1588
lol @ ur replies

she will have a chad to ride within the next morning

lol @ ur replies

she will have a chad to ride within the next morning
yes tbh she may be right now riding one of her tinder matches cock while i am studymaxxing JFL

this is my looks matched

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 9
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Bhai u rgood looking but ur coping hard if you think aishwarya fucking rai is your looksmatch
this is my looks matched

PlwSe tell me ur joking wtf. What did u say even

Hahaha damn nigga sucks to be u hahahahah

well boyo if ur gonna rope might as well go ER and kill all the fucks along with it
GL

well boyo if ur gonna rope might as well go ER and kill all the fucks along with it
GL
tbh ngl but if i will do something bad i will do it myself and end my subhuman genetics wirh me

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
tbh ngl but if i will do something bad i will do it myself and end my subhuman genetics wirh me
if i rope i wouldnt want to die being a nobody. not encouraging it (mods pls) but i wanna go out BEING A KNOWN CRAZY FUCK THAT WENT ER low inhib ngl
rn tho im omw to ascending and im feelin pretty good atm :D

Good luck bro hope u ascend i am not a virgin but i am now being rejected by every girl is ask out
if i rope i wouldnt want to die being a nobody. not encouraging it (mods pls) but i wanna go out BEING A KNOWN CRAZY FUCK THAT WENT ER low inhib ngl
rn tho im omw to ascending and im feelin pretty good atm :D

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks