Foid mistaked me for someone else, then unfriended me on discord.

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
As I was working on a pdf of mine, I got added by some random foid on discord. As I asked who she/he was she told me she saw me pic somewhere and thought I was hot. So then I showed my pic and said that if it didn't look like that it wasn't me. And she just unfriended me and everything.

• So Sad
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, The Dude Abides, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
As I was working on a pdf of mine, I got added by some random foid on discord. As I asked who she/he was she told me she saw me pic somewhere and thought I was hot. So then I showed my pic and said that if it didn't look like that it wasn't me. And she just unfriended me and everything.
Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: reddollars, Butthurt Dweller, ChoSeungHui and 2 others
you didn't ask for pics first? jfl

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Arkantos and Deleted member 685
JFL the guy was KHABIB NURMAGOMEDOV. Masculinity>everything else once again proven

You are hot bro

i can feel the heat from my screen already
If I was I'd be out in clubs being drunk we're just not good enough for women. Maybe you

brootal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685