Foid staring at me while im waiting for the train

yirma19

yirma19

Gold
Earlier when I went to Uni, I was waiting for my train minding my business, when the train on the other line came, I saw a cute blonde HTB staring at me, not just looking at me once, her eyes were practically glued at me for 40 seconds the entire time from when the train arrived and went away we held eye contact . Was this an IOI? I smiled once to see if she smiled back but she just continued to look me in the eyes, her Expression seemed neutral, and i think her lips were slightly open (?). She didnt smile once , however it didnt seem like she was disgusted or anything.

tagging forum chads: @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico do girls also stare in your soul?

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Aspiemogger, Michael Myers and pneumocystosis
>blonde

🤮

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: kebab and pneumocystosis
She has autism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, 9cel, Rimaxtis and 4 others
do you think she’d look at a ltn like that?
No, of course not.

Lifefuel bro, keep ascending!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Michael Myers and yirma19
 037f0cdd 55a8 4ef0 b287 a6911f0548fa

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 45811, 9cel, Rimaxtis and 9 others
1000 cock stare

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: yirma19 and Aspiemogger
IMG 20231113 221311 022

• JFL
Reactions: yirma19
train...
foid...

idea-light-bulb-yuru-yuri-ep08.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: sozz
Earlier when I went to Uni, I was waiting for my train minding my business, when the train on the other line came, I saw a cute blonde HTB staring at me, not just looking at me once, her eyes were practically glued at me for 40 seconds the entire time from when the train arrived and went away we held eye contact . Was this an IOI? I smiled once to see if she smiled back but she just continued to look me in the eyes, her Expression seemed neutral, and i think her lips were slightly open (?). She didnt smile once , however it didnt seem like she was disgusted or anything.

tagging forum chads: @pneumocystosis @WishIwasChico do girls also stare in your soul?
Women don't do this to me but i do it to them

nice