Foid unironically fucks her skin up more during skin routine.

maxxedfalloutdweller

maxxedfalloutdweller

intp, big dick tiny man

Skip to 5:37

Look at this absolute baffon Using a oil scraper to strip the natural oils off of her face. I find it crazy how Women are naturally blackpilled but some how manage to do the most stupid fucking shit to improve their looks.
It should be a given that you dont do this but i guess not.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 1680 and 8 others
Women are stupid what's new

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 6723 and 3 others
the beauty industry usually does this kind of shit tbh
>use this product to get better X
>if u stops using the product your X will be worse than before
>you NEED to keep using the product
its like drugs

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Norwooder, mulattomaxxer and 5 others
Op watched the whole 5:37

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Mouthbreath and maxxedfalloutdweller
the beauty industry usually does this kind of shit tbh
>use this product to get better X
>if u stops using the product your X will be worse than before
>you NEED to keep using the product
its like drugs
Yeah its just marketing my skin had gotten alot better than how it was before when i was using skin cleansing products. Now i just put water on my face and exfoliate every 2-3 days depending on the dead skin build up. I still have pimples and acne scars but it is no where near as bad as it was before. Especially my forehead.

Bitch just splash water on your face in the morning and rub it dry hard with a towel. Voila,

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal and maxxedfalloutdweller
Literally the fault of all those shit skin care channels who do nothing but coping products.
Only channel that I ever took seriously was Jennifer Myers

normie skin care is indeed retarded, i used cleansing products for like 2 weeks about a year ago and i had literally gotten an acne breakout
i've never had acne in my life apart from that episode mind you, my skin has always been clear no matter what and as soon as i used those chemicals i got fucking acne (my friends literally noticed it, they were like wtf happened to your skin)
retin a and sunscreen is literally all you need, but don't let the normies know tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kebabcoper, Norwooder, Subhuman Philtrum and 5 others
jfl at the stretching and pulling she's doing to her skin:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: backwardchin and maxxedfalloutdweller
God damn British women are ugly, even worse than black women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and maxxedfalloutdweller
God damn British women are ugly, even worse than black women.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 3990, Effortless and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Effortless and SpiritAnimal
there's going to be a lot of ugly lonely British women in the future.
The girl in the video is cute the only issue is white women(especially english women) dont age that well so you are probably right.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and SpiritAnimal
The girl in the video is cute the only issue is white women(especially english women) dont age that well so you are probably right.
She's "cute" compared to other British women, but your average American foid that's not fat still looks better.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
She's "cute" compared to other British women, but your average American foid that's not fat still looks better.
Why are white women across the pond so damn ugly, is it something in their diet or lacking of mewing or traits in their genetic lineage? White women in the us fog them HARD.

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
Why are white women across the pond so damn ugly, is it something in their diet or lacking of mewing or traits in their genetic lineage? White women in the us fog them HARD.
England is a pretty small island so it's probably due to lack of gehectic diversity.

• +1
Reactions: maxxedfalloutdweller
damn wtf is wrong with her face

Beauty industry is cucked tbh. This idea that our bodies are incapable of regulating themselves is cope. Unironically doing nothing except washing your self with water and eating healthy foods which arent filled with hormones is best for your body.

Beauty industry tends to create problems with one product then sell solutions with another product.

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Deleted member 5875
fucking lol I skin mog her without any routine just washing face with water and moisturizer
Same here I skinmog my sister meanwhile she applys 10products on her skin and I just do cold showers and dry brush exfoliation and cardio

• JFL
Reactions: MewingJBP
All those "skincare" shit you can buy at stores arent fixing it 100% bcus they would go bankrupt if you don't buy their 20 other subsitutes to get rid of one pimple if everyone knew about retin a it is over for those brands