FOIDS CAN TELL IF YOU HAVE BEEN “LOOKSMAXING”

udeactive

udeactive

6'1" Vore Enthusiast
I was talking to this foid ive been friends with for couple weeks, never mentioned anything about looks to her nor have i given off any signs that i care about my appearance other than my outfits. Whilst we were walking together and chatting today, she suddenly asks me IF IM INSECURE ABOUT MY MOUTH, (i litterally put about 4 pdo threads in about a week before and theres no changes at the moment and all the swelling has died down). Obviously i say no and asks why, she gives me this fucking detective look.

Explains why foids tend to have lower iqs, the missing points are traded off for EQ AND SOCIAL PERCEPTION. :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, Obamalama, Aero and 7 others
Fuck my life :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy
its over she found your org account

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mathis, EvCu65, STUPIDREFEREES and 13 others
She wanted to kiss you bhai

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, n9wiff, iisbarret and 2 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and NoseProphecy
I was talking to this foid ive been friends with for couple weeks, never mentioned anything about looks to her nor have i given off any signs that i care about my appearance other than my outfits. Whilst we were walking together and chatting today, she suddenly asks me IF IM INSECURE ABOUT MY MOUTH, (i litterally put about 4 pdo threads in about a week before and theres no changes at the moment and all the swelling has died down). Obviously i say no and asks why, she gives me this fucking detective look.

Explains why foids tend to have lower iqs, the missing points are traded off for EQ AND SOCIAL PERCEPTION. :feelswhy:
Yeah I'm her

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: EvCu65, Imretarded?, NoseProphecy and 1 other person

you were probably mewing like an autist retard monkey, no fuckn wonder she caught on

• JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, NoseProphecy and udeactive
you were probably mewing like an autist retard monkey, no fuckn wonder she caught on
Believe it or not, i acc act NT when im talking to normies, and i do so very well

• JFL
Reactions: JawMogger and n9wiff
who gives a fuck if a girl know your looksmaxxing or not?
are you niggas this low T jfl?
niggas so fucking feminine they get anxiety at the though of a girl thinking they're "looksmaxxing"

meanwhile chad tell a girl he's gay and sucks dick and still can fuck her and throw her to the curb jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rhinoplasty, EvCu65, STUPIDREFEREES and 6 others
niggas so fucking feminine they get anxiety at the though of a girl thinking they're "looksmaxxing"

meanwhile chad tell a girl he's gay and sucks dick and still can fuck her and throw her to the curb jfl
Yes bro im shy asf irl and act as NT as possible

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: Is cope bhai

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Braindeadautist
Yes bro im shy asf irl and act as NT as possible

:redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill: Is cope bhai
who the fuck even mentionned red pill you fucking curryfag?
you're just a fucking autistic retard mongol like 99% of the forum, good look thinking your hollow cheeks coming from aushwitz starvation will bump you to PSL god levels like most of the deluded indians here

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant
bro who asks "are you insecure about your mouth" :lul: IS your mouth like fucked or sum

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, n9wiff, billymidnight and 1 other person
you're just a fucking autistic retard mongol like 99% of the forum, good look thinking your hollow cheeks coming from aushwitz starvation will bump you to PSL god levels like most of the deluded indians here
Youre damn right :feelswhy:
Looks dont matter just be confident bhai

bro who asks "are you insecure about your mouth" :lul: IS your mouth like fucked or sum
YES :feelswhy:

My mouth is more than fucked, even pdo threads dont seem to make a difference yet

YES :feelswhy:

My mouth is more than fucked, even pdo threads dont seem to make a difference yet
yea bro if she pointed it out like that outta nowhere damn :feelswhy:
Unless you were talking about it or were being an autist always trying to cover your mouth.

maybe youre in the wrong place boyo

yea bro if she pointed it out like that outta nowhere damn :feelswhy:
Unless you were talking about it or were being an autist always trying to cover your mouth.
nah bro, acting normally and she just pointed it out like damn, i put on a mask after we parted ways bc the feeling is so diabolical jfl

Only logical answer is that your mouth is so subhuman that she noticed how bad it was and wondered if you were insecure about it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap, the next o'pry, BootySniffer69 and 3 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: udeactive

True I always let foids know I care abt looks a lot, they do to.

Maybe she just saw that your mouth looks weird like you did yourself? wtf are PDO threads btw

Why do niggas use Mongol as an insult?

good one

state of this place