Foids give trauma to sub5 males and pleasure to chads.

Nick.Harte

Nick.Harte

It’s Hamudi
Don’t know if it’s an exaggeration but I still get some ptsd and get get triggered when I see couples flirting and making out. I remember when I was in high school, my oneitis flirted with two guys, including my best friend in front of me and to this day I still get triggered. Just imagine sitting there and watching her play with your best friends hair, touching his lips and shit and completely ignoring my existence. Fast forward in college, had a foid telling me how hot a guy is and asked me whether she looked good or not before approaching that guy.

It’s always the other guys. It came a point when I started thinking that everybody out there is a model except me, and I genuinely thought that people were no less than a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and NerdcelThundercok
Don’t know if it’s an exaggeration but I still get some ptsd and get get triggered when I see couples flirting and making out. I remember when I was in high school, my oneitis flirted with two guys, including my best friend in front of me and to this day I still get triggered. Just imagine sitting there and watching her play with your best friends hair, touching his lips and shit and completely ignoring my existence. Fast forward in college, had a foid telling me how hot a guy is and asked me whether she looked good or not before approaching that guy.

It’s always the other guys. It came a point when I started thinking that everybody out there is a model except me, and I genuinely thought that people were no less than a HTN.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: standardcel and Nick.Harte
Good times when a foid cold approached me in uni to describe two random guys to get my opinion on which one she should ltr
Lmfao

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: aspiringexcel, GuyFromSingapore and Nick.Harte
Survival of the fittest

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Good times when a foid cold approached me in uni to describe two random guys to get my opinion on which one she should ltr
Lmfao
I also thought that she was interested in me when she asked me about how she looked n shit. No escape from this subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
I remember having my cortisol spiked and being overcome with jealousy when I saw a girl I had a crush on sitting on another guys lap.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
I remember having my cortisol spiked and being overcome with jealousy when I saw a girl I had a crush on sitting on another guys lap.
To this day I still get anxiety around women and can no longer talk to them tbh.

This is brutal. The Incel behind must be on meds now or roped
Probably roped due to prolonged inceldom or maybe he got lucky and managed to looksmax and ascend.