Foids LUSTING over Hairmaxxed/stylemaxxed MTN-HTN (GTFIH NORMIES)

B

beachdude123

Mistral
I made a post awhile ago about how important hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing is as a MTN or HTN and it can make all the difference between slaying JBs or not.

Look at some of these average looking gen z maxxed cringe retards getting girls simping for them in the comments:

These guys look so fucking dumb its ridiculous. Without their hair and style they would get 0 attention from women. I need to make a tiktok and get thousands of followers because I literally make these guys look like truecels.

Either way if you are MTN - HTN and gen z literally just copy their dumbass haircuts and style and act NT at high school or college people will be drawn to you because they think you're one of them and you can pull gen z foids end of story.

(This requires you to be NT most of the time unfortunately for all those autistic cels out there)

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChristianChad, Deleted member 19036, Elvisandreaa and 6 others
Tiktok is cringe. I fucking hate it with a passion

• +1
Reactions: Raitik88, LiteralCaucasian, Tasty17 and 8 others
its almost asif blackpill is cope and all that matters is hair, fashion, softmaxxing, gym

like all normies already know

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, BeestungLipsTheory, Tasty17 and 10 others
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia, Deleted member 22775, Xangsane and 1 other person
its almost asif blackpill is cope and all that matters is hair, fashion, softmaxxing, gym

like all normies already know
Yeah exactly that is why I am trying to spread the message because a lot of blackpill is taken to the extreme here and people become hopeless when if they just dressed/styled their hair and acted like these normie fucks then they would pull JBs

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 22775, edodalic29 and 3 others
Its fucking tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Agendum, KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 22775
Its fucking tiktok.
Yea but every gen z foid is on there simping for dudes that look like this. I see guys that look exactly like these guys all the time in person they act NT and they date girls all throughout highschool and college

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 18840
My chad friend posts tiktoks and barley comments like these guys , tiktok is broken

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Blackgymmax
True , people on this forum cope with “muah ipd , and ratios” when all you need to be is female gaze maxxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Yea but every gen z foid is on there simping for dudes that look like this. I see guys that look exactly like these guys all the time in person they act NT and they date girls all throughout highschool and college
I know. But take me as an example the same girls would simp even more talking from experience. Despite beard and older. I thought it Was prettyboy only. But very good looks are universal. Whats funny is to them im a prettyboy

My chad friend posts tiktoks and barley comments like these guys , tiktok is broken
Yeah true it might be fucked up but also maybe he doesn't appeal to female gaze as much maybe his hair and style isn't female gaze maxxed idk we would have to see his tiktok to figure out the reason

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
Lol would not get shit in toronto.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: litaz, Deleted member 19036, Johanjohan and 3 others
Yeah true it might be fucked up but also maybe he doesn't appeal to female gaze as much maybe his hair and style isn't female gaze maxxed idk we would have to see his tiktok to figure out the reason
If this is the case then im going to tiktok maxx and get led lights

The first guy looks like utter shit

The rest have a good jawline which you didnt account for

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis and Deleted member 22126
I made a post awhile ago about how important hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing is as a MTN or HTN and it can make all the difference between slaying JBs or not.

Look at some of these average looking gen z maxxed cringe retards getting girls simping for them in the comments:

These guys look so fucking dumb its ridiculous. Without their hair and style they would get 0 attention from women. I need to make a tiktok and get thousands of followers because I literally make these guys look like truecels.

Either way if you are MTN - HTN and gen z literally just copy their dumbass haircuts and style and act NT at high school or college people will be drawn to you because they think you're one of them and you can pull gen z foids end of story.

(This requires you to be NT most of the time unfortunately for all those autistic cels out there)

HTN is attractive so idk why ur shocked

The first guy looks like utter shit

The rest have a good jawline which you didnt account for
The last guy has the best jawline he is the only one with an actually good jawline imo. He just has a terrible eye area, ratios, and his lips are thin so he is like MTN range despite his jaw.

The other guys are just leanmaxxed with average jaw areas.

I guess this post is another leanmaxxing post too because it's essential when going for this look

HTN is attractive so idk why ur shocked
I don't really think any of them are HTN I think all are MTN but I know some people might argue they are HTN. I think all of them have massive falios and are even kinda ugly but have the female gaze maxxed hair

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I don't really think any of them are HTN I think all are MTN but I know some people might argue they are HTN. I think all of them have massive falios and are even kinda ugly but have the female gaze maxxed hair
MTN is good too

MTN is good too
MTN is just average and according to the blackpill average guys shouldn't have JBs lusting over them in the comments like these guys do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
MTN is just average and according to the blackpill average guys shouldn't have JBs lusting over them in the comments like these guys do.
Idk man. I've been rated between the LTN and MTN range and I've had girls lust over me and recieved IOIs from girls on omegle, JBs too.

Idk man. I've been rated between the LTN and MTN range and I've had girls lust over me and recieved IOIs from girls on omegle, JBs too.
Yea I think that it's definitely a thing that's why I made this post. I don't think that everyone is 100% correct when discussing blackpill here. I made this post to show that normies who are hair and stylemaxxed is a huge halo and looks NT as hell and can make all the difference in dating for them

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
I know. But take me as an example the same girls would simp even more talking from experience. Despite beard and older. I thought it Was prettyboy only. But very good looks are universal. Whats funny is to them im a prettyboy
why do guys like sergi from omegle appeal more to young girls then? he is, objectively, not a chadlite/chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
why do guys like sergi from omegle appeal more to young girls then? he is, objectively, not a chadlite/chad
Its simple he doesnt. Its cherry picked + luck + fame.
Once you get fame you have an edge over chadlites+ due to fame.
But take two girls who don’t know him and a proper good smv chadlite+. Both on average will prefer the chadlite, by far. Looks are unironically way more universal than i thought. And girls who call gigachad with gigaharmony ugly are 99% doing it as a coping mechanism if you ask them. Ive done enough experiments to know

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 1851
Its simple he doesnt. Its cherry picked + luck + fame.
Once you get fame you have an edge over chadlites+ due to fame.
But take two girls who don’t know him and a proper good smv chadlite+. Both on average will prefer the chadlite, by far. Looks are unironically way more universal than i thought. And girls who call gigachad with gigaharmony ugly are 99% doing it as a coping mechanism if you ask them. Ive done enough experiments to know
thanks for the insight

• +1
thanks for the insight
Youre welcome. The thing is as long as you reach chad tier with good harmony, pheno and overall aura, most girls will call you fake, and unreal and so on. That is if unfrauded. Which is really rare. And expect you to be a player. Its harder to settle with girls/ get ltr. Its the downside. And many girls online will still not believe youre real and block you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
sergi is definitely overrated. He looks dumb as hell and his haircut is ridiculously stupid. His maxilla and mouth area protrudes weirdly and looks goofy as hell.

Tails is coping when he rates this guy a 9/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, szolliontaraelis, Deleted member 22126 and 1 other person
sergi is definitely overrated. He looks dumb as hell and his haircut is ridiculously stupid. His maxilla and mouth area protrudes weirdly and looks goofy as hell.

Tails is coping when he rates this guy a 9/10

tails is trying to be high iq by rating guys considering the attention they get.

Youre welcome. The thing is as long as you reach chad tier with good harmony, pheno and overall aura, most girls will call you fake, and unreal and so on. That is if unfrauded. Which is really rare. And expect you to be a player. Its harder to settle with girls/ get ltr. Its the downside. And many girls online will still not believe youre real and block you.
Tbh I wouldn't mind having those problems bro, better than having no attention at all hahaha

• +1
tails is trying to be high iq by rating guys considering the attention they get.
Yeah but what he fails to realize is girls don't only simp for chads like I made clear in this post. If any of those normies in the tiktoks I posted showed up on omegle with those girls they would probably have a very similar reaction to the reactions sergi gets

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 1851
omegle is literal tutorial mode lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 18840 and beachdude123
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
cap. women dont want ugly guys. omegle is blackpill mode
god why do you COPE SO HARD about everything

OMEGLE IS EASY MODE
JUST HAVE COLLAGEN AND NT HAIRCUT AND U WILL GET IOIS

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
that’s why once these bird nest haircuts go out of style/become corny a lot of guys will be in big trouble..

god why do you COPE SO HARD about everything

OMEGLE IS EASY MODE
JUST HAVE COLLAGEN AND NT HAIRCUT AND U WILL GET IOIS
cope + seethe + most people have hair and collagen.

I'm balding, nigga, I haven't enough hair for this zoomer haircuts.

• So Sad
Reactions: NumbThePain and ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
that’s why once these bird nest haircuts go out of style/become corny a lot of guys will be in big trouble..
haha that's so true. Imagine these guys when they have to get hired somewhere respectable and they get a more generic sophisticated short haircut, it's gonna be over for them. Imagine Sergi with a buzz cut or crew cut or something short like that

100 percent, these guys are hiding receeding hairlines underneath that shit.

None of those guys are average. And it's not because of their hair jfl

i am just convinced its 100 percent 12-15 year olds on tiktok wathcing these guys

In adult world these guys get no attention at 21+ bars/clubs

• +1
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
2nd guy is a strong htn. Last one fits a niche