Foids LUSTING over Hairmaxxed/stylemaxxed MTN-HTN (GTFIH NORMIES)

None of those guys are average. And it's not because of their hair jfl
They are definitely average and even medium ugly I would say. They leanmaxx, stylemaxx, and hairmaxx. You are really underestimating how much hair can do for a gen z normie. Trendy hair = insane SMV boost for gen z normie

2nd guy is a strong htn. Last one fits a niche
2nd guy is low tier HTN at most I would say. Imagine him with a short generic haircut, he would get 0 attention from girls. He has a small skull, narrow jaw, tiny palate, and just overall weird harmony that makes him goofy lookin. He hairmaxxes and JBs think it's "cute"

What should I do right now at my 15s in question to Looks and NTmaxing?

They are definitely average and even medium ugly I would say. They leanmaxx, stylemaxx, and hairmaxx. You are really underestimating how much hair can do for a gen z normie. Trendy hair = insane SMV boost for gen z normie
PSL has rotted your brain if you think they are "medium ugly", especially the second guy. Pete Davidson is MAYBE medium ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 15468
PSL has rotted your brain if you think they are "medium ugly", especially the second guy. Pete Davidson is MAYBE medium ugly.
I just mog them really hard so I guess maybe to truecels these guys are good looking but where I live in socal, they are just average looking. The last guy would definitely be considered ugly without his jawline so he is definitely medium ugly. The first guy is also medium ugly because he's goofy looking. The middle guy just has a tiny narrow skull and tiny palate and looks comical

BTW I don't even follow PSL I don't know what the fuck PSL even stands for

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
I just mog them really hard so I guess maybe to truecels these guys are good looking but where I live in socal, they are just average looking. The last guy would definitely be considered ugly without his jawline so he is definitely medium ugly. The first guy is also medium ugly because he's goofy looking. The middle guy just has a tiny narrow skull and tiny palate and looks comical

BTW I don't even follow PSL I don't know what the fuck PSL even stands for
Post ur face

What should I do right now at my 15s in question to Looks and NTmaxing?
Do exactly what these guys are doing. Fashion maxx and Hairmaxx.

Just look at the hairstyles that are popular at your school. Which hairstyles do the players at your school have? Observe couples and see what the players or guys dating pretty girls are wearing for clothes and see what hairstyles they are rocking. Usually it's gonna be something like a mop head hairdo and baggy looking clothes at least based on the area I am in.

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
Is toronto especially competitive?
No it’s not

Demographics are fucked up tho

It’s mostly non whites
White people are not even 10% of the population

So like more than 90% men are chasing 10% women (most ethnic women are incel)

This forum still bluepilled on super low bodyfat which all 3 have

Kek it's about time TikTok thirst traps get exposed on here. Straight up look like characters from a RECESS love action adaptation. Nerd/Dork phenos all around. All American highschool QB jock Chad would slaughter all of them SMVwise but probably won't blow up on TikTok.

Kek it's about time TikTok thirst traps get exposed on here. Straight up look like characters from a RECESS love action adaptation. Nerd/Dork phenos all around. All American highschool QB jock Chad would slaughter all of them SMVwise but probably won't blow up on TikTok.
SO what. pretty tiktok boi goes on tinder and gets 99+ likes and young hot girls. jock chad goes on tinder nowadays and gets basically nothing, because they think he is fake, or too masculine, too old. Only roasties who never heard of catfishing will answer him.

I made a post awhile ago about how important hairmaxxing and stylemaxxing is as a MTN or HTN and it can make all the difference between slaying JBs or not.

Look at some of these average looking gen z maxxed cringe retards getting girls simping for them in the comments:

These guys look so fucking dumb its ridiculous. Without their hair and style they would get 0 attention from women. I need to make a tiktok and get thousands of followers because I literally make these guys look like truecels.

Either way if you are MTN - HTN and gen z literally just copy their dumbass haircuts and style and act NT at high school or college people will be drawn to you because they think you're one of them and you can pull gen z foids end of story.

(This requires you to be NT most of the time unfortunately for all those autistic cels out there)

All have 8-9/10 face...

All have 8-9/10 face...
Bro you're fucking crazy if you think those faces are 8-9/10. I mog all of them to inceldom and back

This forum still bluepilled on super low bodyfat which all 3 have
Yeah I forgot to mention that in the post. I said it somewhere in the comments though. Getting a very low bodyfat and clear skin while also hair maxxing and stylemaxxing is an insane SMV boost for normies and can make the difference between a normie being an incel and a normie getting becky's

• +1
Reactions: delta7
god why do you COPE SO HARD about everything

OMEGLE IS EASY MODE
JUST HAVE COLLAGEN AND NT HAIRCUT AND U WILL GET IOIS
Bro we got featured in the most recent TAILS video (The Face Rating Guy) TAILS really lurking on my thread JFL :lul:

Bro we got featured in the most recent TAILS video (The Face Rating Guy) TAILS really lurking on my thread JFL :lul:
Lol i saw and he didn’t even prove my point wrong

He showed some retarded gymcels when i said u need collagen and NT haircut (wavy) for omegle

• JFL
Reactions: beachdude123
Lol i saw and he didn’t even prove my point wrong

He showed some retarded gymcels when i said u need collagen and NT haircut (wavy) for omegle
He also took my comment out of context because I was agreeing that haircuts carry a lot of these normies and without their mop hair they are gonna descend hard in the future and I also mentioned Sergi how he is gonna descend in the future too but obviously not to the extent of the guys who I posted in the tiktoks.

TAILS also thinks Sergi will never have to have a real career for some reason. Some people are so blackpilled they think chads lead absolutely perfect lives where nothing bad can happen and people just throw millions of dollars at them. Chads only get millions of dollars for their appearance if they are a gigachad male model and we all know Sergi is not good looking enough for that.

He is not even the type of good looking that makes other men respect you, he's quite the opposite in fact. If he gets a career and he's in his late 20's or 30's and he shows up to work with that tiktok hairstyle no men will respect him and he will be seen as a soyboy. He can't do omegle videos his whole life the JB appeal will be gone soon. The agepill is obviously gonna get him in the near future because his entire look is based on JB appeal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
can you fuck from a girl that you hae found from omegle tho?
Closest u can really do is get her snap and get nudes because most of the time they live far away

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19036

Tfw pics won't load cause I'm android peasant :fuk:

Yeah I forgot to mention that in the post. I said it somewhere in the comments though. Getting a very low bodyfat and clear skin while also hair maxxing and stylemaxxing is an insane SMV boost for normies and can make the difference between a normie being an incel and a normie getting becky's
Getting a good haircut alone made me go from trucel-slightly above trucel.

Women unironically prefer eye areas like that cause they're more approachable. Irl Sean O'pry-tier eyes just make you look like a potential rapist to them.
based. all women should be raped

based. all women should be raped
idk how based it is. Girls always compliment me on my eyes and they're hunter. They aren't as hunter as O'pry they are close but not as extreme (I don't think that is ideal anyway) but girls compliment them. I think girls like a bit of upper eyelid exposure. Honestly I think having no scleral show and having almond eyes/positive canthal tilt eyes is more important than the hunter shape because positive canthal tilt is very attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
idk how based it is. Girls always compliment me on my eyes and they're hunter. They aren't as hunter as O'pry they are close but not as extreme (I don't think that is ideal anyway) but girls compliment them. I think girls like a bit of upper eyelid exposure. Honestly I think having no scleral show and having almond eyes/positive canthal tilt eyes is more important than the hunter shape because positive canthal tilt is very attractive
just rape them