Foids try not to be ego centric and unresponsable (IMPOSSIBLE)

niqfan625

niqfan625

Platinum
Jfl if you think foids will ever not be ego centric, they always think they are right no matter what argument,facts etc.

Unless your chad forget getting any sign of empathy and sympathy.

How can normies seriously be oofy doofies? I would honestly kill that bitch after 1 year (in GTA)

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc, marek937, ReinerGeist1 and 3 others
Jfl if you think foids will ever not be ego centric, they always think they are right no matter what argument,facts etc.

Unless your chad forget getting any sign of empathy and sympathy.

How can normies seriously be oofy doofies? I would honestly kill that bitch after 1 year (in GTA)
why wouldn't they be egocentric if through their whole life they have been simped for? I would be too (well, i am regardless of it)

• +1
Reactions: !MagicMan777 and sub5c3l
they must be exterminated

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625 and northern mogger
they must be exterminated
Haha laughing

• +1
Reactions: blackout_96_
all women should be tied up on massive harems and forced to take BBC BLC BWC

• Love it
Reactions: niqfan625
why wouldn't they be egocentric if through their whole life they have been simped for? I would be too (well, i am regardless of it)
While you are rigjt its still pissong me off hardcore and makes me wanna punch them in their face till everything is broken (in Minecraft)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
While you are rigjt its still pissong me off hardcore and makes me wanna punch them in their face till everything is broken (in Minecraft)
yeah, it annoys me too that's why you should be dark triad with girls. They seem to like it anyways so could actually improve your odds. A mix of dark triad mf and romance type guy is probably ideal

yeah, it annoys me too that's why you should be dark triad with girls. They seem to like it anyways so could actually improve your odds. A mix of dark triad mf and romance type guy is probably ideal
Once i ascended i will do this but if I do it rn as a mtn you can consider it over because these whores have a lot of power over normies so i will get fucked by the system and society