Followup to, "How many medicine ads do you see on platforms like Youtube, Rumble, Twitch, Discord, X, yadda yadda?"

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
About the following recent thread:

The flag was removed but they didn't say why it was originally flagged, thus shadowbanned from public eyes.

Why are they doing this?
What do these plebs personally gain from that?

• Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Why are they doing this?
What do these plebs personally gain from that?
Anyone can file a complaint against anyone. They do that all day and night on mainstream social media. Esp the "muh feelings get easily hurt" people. Then we have the racist dark-complexion folks that live on this internet constantly attacking anyone who's white because they're filled with hate and bigotry and think they're slick by virtual signaling, "We can't be racist, ha ha ha." That right there is pure evil.

Recently, the county here was trolled by racist homosexuals on Facebook leaving comments, such as, "How's your Ku Klux Klan Kounty doing these days?"

The fuck, right? And so it seems this county is being judged based upon the businesses here such as Bubba's NO-COLORS Allowed Gas Station. And Sally's Whites Only Beauty Salon. And the many gunshops are kind of suspicious too. There are 43 businesses here and 37 of them are gunshops.

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
Anyone can file a complaint against anyone. They do that all day and night on mainstream social media. Esp the "muh feelings get easily hurt" people. Then we have the racist dark-complexion folks that live on this internet constantly attacking anyone who's white because they're filled with hate and bigotry and think they're slick by virtual signaling, "We can't be racist, ha ha ha." That right there is pure evil.

Recently, the county here was trolled by racist homosexuals on Facebook leaving comments, such as, "How's your Ku Klux Klan Kounty doing these days?"

The fuck, right? And so it seems this county is being judged based upon the businesses here such as Bubba's NO-COLORS Allowed Gas Station. And Sally's Whites Only Beauty Salon. And the many gunshops are kind of suspicious too. There are 43 businesses here and 37 of them are gunshops.
I know what you mean.
Seems all a bit artificial and inflated. Fairydust you can call that shit.
They‘re also doing it in guise of fighting "misinformation and hate online"!
Remember how a few weeks ago the biggest thing was, how western governments of the world can come together and disband conspiracy theories online?
Right behind our backs they invested millions of dollars and tax-money into manpower and calculated systems to do exactly that.
Might watch out for upcoming shit like social-credit and "reverse-info search powered through help of AI"
Employers and some companies already do similar shit like this.

• +1
I know what you mean.
Seems all a bit artificial and inflated. Fairydust you can call that shit.
They‘re also doing it in guise of fighting "misinformation and hate online"!
Remember how a few weeks ago the biggest thing was, how western governments of the world can come together and disband conspiracy theories online?
Right behind our backs they invested millions of dollars and tax-money into manpower and calculated systems to do exactly that.
Might watch out for upcoming shit like social-credit and "reverse-info search powered through help of AI"
Employers and some companies already do similar shit like this.
Yup, that's where many of those dollars are going. Imagine paying people twenty bucks an hour to work at home behind a computer. Their job is to file complaints on social media, video-sharing apps, and eCommerce networks against anyone they don't like on a personal level. Also, they have a list of names assholes added throughout the years because they were mocked and laughed at online. Or made to look like jackasses. A fucking grudge list! And those paid complainers can "add" to that list.

Anyway, they sit back at home all day and night filing complaints against people they know nothing about. Sick. Twisted. Pure evil.

But little do they know, their bosses will toss them under the bus and blame them for the disorder and chaos our nation has been enduring. Well, that's the plan anyway. Kind of difficult to go through with that due to the upcoming world war. The Chinese army will be allowed to attack our nation. Almost, the same as what happened on Oct 7 with Israel. Those people know what the Chinese soldiers will do to particular Americans that they know will never conform to Chinese ideology. Sick. Twisted. Pure evil.

• +1
Yup, that's where many of those dollars are going. Imagine paying people twenty bucks an hour to work at home behind a computer. Their job is to file complaints on social media, video-sharing apps, and eCommerce networks against anyone they don't like on a personal level. Also, they have a list of names assholes added throughout the years because they were mocked and laughed at online. Or made to look like jackasses. A fucking grudge list! And those paid complainers can "add" to that list.

Anyway, they sit back at home all day and night filing complaints against people they know nothing about. Sick. Twisted. Pure evil.

But little do they know, their bosses will toss them under the bus and blame them for the disorder and chaos our nation has been enduring. Well, that's the plan anyway. Kind of difficult to go through with that due to the upcoming world war. The Chinese army will be allowed to attack our nation. Almost, the same as what happened on Oct 7 with Israel. Those people know what the Chinese soldiers will do to particular Americans that they know will never conform to Chinese ideology. Sick. Twisted. Pure evil.
It feels kinda surreal in regards to the upcoming world war.
There‘s already some people swearing that trump or Biden will get re-elected.
Even in my country in Europe there‘s some sport betting kind of thing, tipico, or how you call that shit.
Bunch of people are already betting on which president will win, 50 bucks on that candidate or 50 bucks on that president.
Guess they weren‘t lying when they said that America is the police state of the world, when even continents across the sea make such a big fuzz about who‘s next one to move into the White House.
Also has me wondering if they pull some martial-law kind of move, before china attacks, to keep Biden in office.
But at the end it’s all controlled opposition anyway.
Just to divide, I guess even at the higher echelons there‘s a divide and split when it comes to trump vs Biden, even though it‘s all like said the same shit and controlled opposition.
It all comes out the same way, but we‘ll have to wait and see.

Last edited:
It feels kinda surreal in regards to the upcoming world war.
There‘s already some people swearing that trump or Biden will get re-elected.
Even in my country in Europe there‘s some sport betting kind of thing, tipico, or how you call that shit.
Bunch of people are already betting on which president will win, 50 bucks on that candidate or 50 bucks on that president.
Guess they weren‘t lying when they said that America is the police state of the world, when even continents across the sea make such a big fuzz about who‘s next one to move into the White House.
Also has me wondering if they pull some martial-law kind of move, before china attacks, to keep Biden in office.
But at the end it’s all controlled opposition anyway.
Just to divide, I guess even at the higher echelons there‘s a divide and split when it comes to trump vs Biden, even though it‘s all like said the same shit and controlled opposition.
It all comes out the same way, but we‘ll have to wait and see.
AI, smh. TF?

What do you mean?
Are you Hinduian or something? Aboriginal?

Aboriginal, uh?

Regardless of who sits in that special overrated seat of political garbage, war is guaranteed. We're closer to China for battle than we were ten years ago. We're packing the waters near them with battleships and aircraft carriers. This shit's about to get serious.

• +1
Are you Hinduian or something? Aboriginal?

Aboriginal, uh?

Regardless of who sits in that special overrated seat of political garbage, war is guaranteed. We're closer to China for battle than we were ten years ago. We're packing the waters near them with battleships and aircraft carriers. This shit's about to get serious.
lmao how do you come to the conclusion that that I‘m aboriginal?
That came so randomly
And why the sudden change of mood and tone?
War with China is inevitable, that‘s no doubt.
But their strength lies in the numbers, not technology or knowledge.

• +1
lmao how do you come to the conclusion that that I‘m aboriginal?
That came so randomly
And why the sudden change of mood and tone?
War with China is inevitable, that‘s no doubt.
But their strength lies in the numbers, not technology or knowledge.
Absolutely. They outnumber us greatly. We can nuke China to kingdom come, and they'll still outnumber us greatly.

Our wealthy families know they can't do anything about the civil unrest and racial indifferences in our nation. They see a "certain" culture as a threat to their prosperity. They see no end to the violence but are convinced it'll escalate. Therefore, since they can't do anything about it, who says China must abide by America's rules?

I believe "some" wealthy families are working with the CCP and PLA to make this happen. Remember, China has no ill feelings toward wealthy families. China despises the people! We are their enemy.

• +1
Absolutely. They outnumber us greatly. We can nuke China to kingdom come, and they'll still outnumber us greatly.

Our wealthy families know they can't do anything about the civil unrest and racial indifferences in our nation. They see a "certain" culture as a threat to their prosperity. They see no end to the violence but are convinced it'll escalate. Therefore, since they can't do anything about it, who says China must abide by America's rules?

I believe "some" wealthy families are working with the CCP and PLA to make this happen. Remember, China has no ill feelings toward wealthy families. China despises the people! We are their enemy
Spot on.
I‘d like to add that those wealthy families are ultimately the lapdog of baal because war is in itself a mass-sacrifical ritual. Don‘t know how familiar you are with the Old Testament.
But anyways, this has been prepared decades.
These wealthy families have built upon using cultural Marxism.
Same with China and Russia.
Destroy the nation from within, then it’s easier to them to take it over. Pit the people against each other.
Men vs Women, White vs Black, Old vs Young, you know the drill.
Demoralization, Yuri Bezmenov already talked about it. Then someday he died of a "unknown source" later dubbed as "heart-attack".
Not only that but predictive programming is big look at Simpsons and 9/11 for example.
Jet fuels, steel beams. Haha eat my ass!
Don‘t know if you’re into video games but this old Xbox Kinect word war 3 game created by this "Japanese company" explains this pretty well.
From an outsider‘s or even your perspective I may seem crazy or a "tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist". But I think it sets a believable pretext. Especially with the value of microchips if you think about Taiwan.
It even talks about how there will be less states in the USA, and how some will be lost or "forcefully given" to China. Like you told me about California some days ago.
Read on "Setting" Tab on Wikipedia, then "Plot" if you wish to know more
The game is called Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
IMG 0659

IMG 0662

Spot on.
I‘d like to add that those wealthy families are ultimately the lapdog of baal because war is in itself a mass-sacrifical ritual. Don‘t know how familiar you are with the Old Testament.
But anyways, this has been prepared decades.
These wealthy families have built upon using cultural Marxism.
Same with China and Russia.
Destroy the nation from within, then it’s easier to them to take it over. Pit the people against each other.
Men vs Women, White vs Black, Old vs Young, you know the drill.
Demoralization, Yuri Bezmenov already talked about it. Then someday he died of a "unknown source" later dubbed as "heart-attack".
Not only that but predictive programming is big look at Simpsons and 9/11 for example.
Jet fuels, steel beams. Haha eat my ass!
Don‘t know if you’re into video games but this old Xbox Kinect word war 3 game created by this "Japanese company" explains this pretty well.
From an outsider‘s or even your perspective I may seem crazy or a "tinfoil-hat conspiracy theorist". But I think it sets a believable pretext. Especially with the value of microchips if you think about Taiwan.
It even talks about how there will be less states in the USA, and how some will be lost or "forcefully given" to China. Like you told me about California some days ago.
Read on "Setting" Tab on Wikipedia, then "Plot" if you wish to know more
The game is called Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
View attachment 2698653
View attachment 2698660
I heard of the game.

China's army is right now on our soil and being dealt with while Americans are left out of the loop. The little motherfuckers thought they were going to group into a massive army from within and take us out. Brutal delusions with those dragon parasites.

China continues to fail at military operations. The people in China need to learn about the truth that their leaders are losers and cocksuckers. I heard many of the CCP members here in the USA are hooking up with transgender women and gay men to suck on cock. This intel they do not share with their wives back home in China.

• JFL
I heard of the game.

China's army is right now on our soil and being dealt with while Americans are left out of the loop. The little motherfuckers thought they were going to group into a massive army from within and take us out. Brutal delusions with those dragon parasites.

China continues to fail at military operations. The people in China need to learn about the truth that their leaders are losers and cocksuckers. I heard many of the CCP members here in the USA are hooking up with transgender women and gay men to suck on cock. This intel they do not share with their wives back home in China.
fucking kek. China is a slave folk.
Obedience is already baked into them.
Modern China and Chinese people have nothing to do with the China and the people that was known from dynasties like 1000 years ago.
The centuries of rape and occupation by mongols , Tatars and Japanese really gave them the rest.
What’s left is a bunch sissies and nitties.
That‘s why they probably go to suck off ladyboys and fornicate in hidden, like you said.

Last edited:
  • +1
fucking kek. China is a slave folk.
Obedience is already baked into them.
Modern China and Chinese people have nothing to do with the China and the people that was known from dynasties like 1000 years ago.
The centuries of rape and occupation by mongols , Tatars and Japanese really gave them the rest.
What’s left is a bunch sissies and nitties.
That‘s why they probably go to suck off ladyboys and fornicate in hidden, like you said.
Chinese men esp China's Communist Party can't resist cock in their mouth. Perhaps, that's the primary reason they want to invade the USA—all of the dicks Chinese men can suck. Like a buffet!

• JFL
@BigJimsWornOutTires recommend rumble channels

@BigJimsWornOutTires recommend rumble channels
I don't view much of Rumble because the majority of content there is shit which is why I started posting on there to try saving it. I believe in the underdog. With that said, I stumbled upon this one feller the other night pretending to be my persona. Not sure if he's aware of the personality theft he committed, but nonetheless, I entertained his failed mockery.

Anywho, about five minutes into his babbling, he started saying, "those fucking faggots." Ouchie, mouchie! I wouldn't have used that word live while doxxing my face. Within minutes, his internet began lagging. And he started whining about it like a little bitch! "What the fuck is wrong now?" Something like that he said.

Such little brains. His ISP isn't Rumble. His ISP is woke and most likely forced to embrace DEI. Thus, his ISP is a bunch of .... faggots! And when they hear someone of his character call them fucking faggots, prepare for the internet service interruptions.

Here's his channel:

It happened during the following babbling edition: EDIT: This is the follow-up to that incident. He addresses the internet problem that happened which is weird because his live broadcast was the first one I started watching since I joined Rumble.

Start at 11:56. The first segment's a bunch of retarded clipart because he's a fucking retard.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52057