How many medicine ads do you see on platforms like Youtube, Rumble, Twitch, Discord, X, yadda yadda?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It seems Rumble may have been pulled into the drugmaker's glory hole. Those drug dealers know how to do business. They know how to lock that shit up, too. They know how to control you!

Isn't that right, buddy boi?

Vivek

In the 1990s, doctors were given boxes of free samples to give to patients. Samples of drugs such as Xanax, Oxycodone, Lortab, Adderall, yadda yadda. That ingenious scheme dates back to the tobacco industry in the 1970s. Ah, yes, they too gave out free samples in the mail! They were called the 5-packs.

According to that devilish sales approach, get the customer hooked, lined, and sinker, and he'll beg for more. Thus, the product sells itself. The same goes for "cash." Make the platform a lot of money from your advertising dollars, and in time, you can control them. If they alienate against your product(s), cut the funds off until they conform to your ideology and be good slaves.

Before I create content, I always do my research first. I'd rather not waste my time if I can't reach the public. Shadowbans are for amateurs and idiots. I'm not that dummy. If I sense a shadowban, I'm gone, motherfuckers, to the next platform. Fact! Google's Youtube shadowbanned me along with Facebook and Twitter years ago. Facebook did in 2018 when I tried warning the public that drugmakers and politicians are about to fuck everyone in their asses. Two years later, COVID vaccinations happened. For the first time in US history, medicine was forced into law-abiding citizens' bodies.

Therefore, why the fuck would I produce content that won't be seen by the public? My time is valuable and not to be wasted in the dark.

With that said, Rumble shadowbanned my recent content as follows:

This is what a shadowban looks like:

Ads free

I researched my theme beforehand, which was about depopulation, the New World Order, anti-vax, and World War Three. The content creators I viewed were much more vulgar and unrestrained. I'm in full control of my actions. Yet, because I sent a much more powerful message well-thought-out, I get the shadowban from a network promoted as free speech and right-wing ideology?

"What you did, Musk was clever with Twitter. You are indeed the Trojan Horse. People will get desperate and run to your network, which is The Trap. Bravo, you deranged bastard!" Elon's the Guardian, you can say, of wealthy society. Their protector!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: LancasteR
I've been lot of weed ads constantly. Mood Cannibas geared towards middle aged women. Giving them ideas to host "weed nights" with their girlfriends and possibly leave their husbands.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Gonthar
I have ad blocker, I don't see ads...

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I've been lot of weed ads constantly. Mood Cannibas geared towards middle aged women. Giving them ideas to host "weed nights" with their girlfriends and possibly leave their husbands.
Bingo GIF by The Last Man On Earth

Clever and deranged motherfuckers. Introduce drugs or weed to a woman who's never done drugs or smoked weed and encourage her to hang out with free-minded feminists while smoking weed and embracing their female power against The Man. "My body, my choice, all men can fuck me."

I have ad blocker, I don't see ads...
Me neither. It seems Rumble too isn't much different than the others. When I saw that shadow-ban this morning, my gut tightened. I believed in those people. I thought they were standing up against the twisted deranged authoritarians. It seems cash can buy any soul nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin and Gonthar
I think I know what set "someone" off. In the video, I show multiple "public record" crimes committed by "certain" folks. But I also show "other" folks committing those crimes. It seems, "certain" folks and not-so-clever helpers got offended by the reality. Well, tough shit, snowflakes, if you rather people do not see this truth, then do something about it and stop fueling the criminal behavior by covering it up. Instead of promoting transgenders, promote them. Stop being fakes and acting like Reddit.

I understand now why Reddit cleverly shadowbanned a "certain" culture from their network while working with the DEI agenda. Ugh. Racist motherfuckers at Reddit! They rather boys who dress up like girls to be the poster child of DEI above "certain" other cultures. That's a shame I wouldn't wish to carry if I was that "culture." Having transgenders above me? Brutal step down the ladder. Pathetic image. I would demand justice!

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR