Food for thought (HIGH IQ)

coomahboomah

coomahboomah

tt3sav
If looks was the only thing that mattered, can someone explain to me why a woman would ever stay with an abusive partner ? Don’t tell me they’re too scared etc; i agree that happens however there are a lot of cases where they do not leave simply out of love, even tho richer better behaved and better looking dudes come along

Ofc looks isnt the only thing thats peak autism, emotional manipulation is a thing you know.

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah
Also its more comfy yo stay with partner less hassle and if no new monkey brancb, little social connection

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
Ofc looks isnt the only thing thats peak autism, emotional manipulation is a thing you know.
good i’m glad we agree looks only thing = autism

If looks was the only thing that mattered, can someone explain to me why a woman would ever stay with an abusive partner ? Don’t tell me they’re too scared etc; i agree that happens however there are a lot of cases where they do not leave simply out of love, even tho richer better behaved and better looking dudes come along
Cuz of the emotional roller coaster. They aren’t being abused 24/7. Some women rather stay with that than date a boring “nice guy”