Food is cope this is the only thing you should be eating

H

hytt

Master

It's basically part of the ''complete foods'' industry but most of the options offered by the companies are liquid-like, like Huel and other shit and I think living only in liquid substances might be bad for intestine so this is the perfect alternative since it's solid and has everything you need+ the exact calories.
It will not only offer perfect nutrition, it will also be quick and easy food and you will never need to prepare food unless you want to cook something you desire because it's tasty.
It's basically human ration, it has every single mineral and vitamin your body needs+ protein and no sugar at all.
It will be costly for people not living in us/europe and if you are a poorcel you won't be able to buy it, I still didn't find an option for other countries but I will search more about.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: shieldzz, Skywalker, socialcel and 4 others
is this troll?

room temperature iq :feelsuhh:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, odux, LVZZO and 10 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 52905

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LVZZO, Niksy, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
d13115753440107d758c37d7f1948e08e5e00b0905ea31a90cf8dffe34b0a39c_1.jpg

So true OP!!! Support 5G and take your new booster vaccine!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, LancasteR, BrahminBoss and 7 others
d13115753440107d758c37d7f1948e08e5e00b0905ea31a90cf8dffe34b0a39c_1.jpg

So true OP!!! Support 5G and take your new booster vaccine!!!
I understand your irony however you should really reconsider your thoughts and research about complete foods such as Plenny bars. Your current diet is trash and this is an easy solution for that unless you are a poorcel.

Whenever someone posts something actually useful, there's always a bunch of ungrateful retards niggers who try to dismiss the suggestion. I hope you all die in the nuclear radiation next year.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, lowiqNormie and m0ss26
Nice sales pitch jew boy

• +1
Reactions: Niksy, Hernan and FutureSlayer
total grey death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker, socialcel, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
fuck you faggot

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
dystopian ass thread

You WILL eat the nutrient brick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Niksy, socialcel, BrahminBoss and 2 others

It's basically part of the ''complete foods'' industry but most of the options offered by the companies are liquid-like, like Huel and other shit and I think living only in liquid substances might be bad for intestine so this is the perfect alternative since it's solid and has everything you need+ the exact calories.
It will not only offer perfect nutrition, it will also be quick and easy food and you will never need to prepare food unless you want to cook something you desire because it's tasty.
It's basically human ration, it has every single mineral and vitamin your body needs+ protein and no sugar at all.
It will be costly for people not living in us/europe and if you are a poorcel you won't be able to buy it, I still didn't find an option for other countries but I will search more about.
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD + gl absorbing those insignificantly dosed 26 vitamins moron

You WILL eat the nutrient brick
My biggest mistake. I did not. This is why I'm 5"6

Over for those who neglected the plant protein soylent based nutrient rectangles

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Niksy, socialcel and redmaxx
YOU WILL EAT ZE BUGS

• +1
Reactions: Niksy
View attachment 2722193 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD + gl absorbing those insignificantly dosed 26 vitamins moron
I don't see the problem except for the sucralose which they are already changing for another healthier sweetener.
The minerais and vitamins are putted in the exact quantities your body needs and you can easily count the caloric intake. 3 bars= 2000 calories.
If your problem is plant based protein you have the option of killing yourself right now but there are also complete foods that use animal ones.

My biggest mistake. I did not. This is why I'm 5"6

Over for those who neglected the plant protein soylent based nutrient rectangles
I do also think that I didn't develop correctly because of bad nutrition. If I had eaten this shit all my life I would never have any problem.

View attachment 2722193 XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD + gl absorbing those insignificantly dosed 26 vitamins moron

So make protein oat bars and crush multivitamin into it, gotcha.

This shit looks like a failed Shark Tank proposal

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR
So make protein oat bars and crush multivitamin into it, gotcha.
You will never be able to do it alone. Several minerals and vitamins are hard to buy and the mixing process must be perfect, on the correct quantities.

bump. try this for a month at least guys and then run some blood tests to show results

red meat should be the Sun of your diet. everything else revolves around it

ive heard about some ppl with short lashes who use mascara
i wouldnt do it since my lashes are long and would look like a femboy