For all the non-white men struggling to attract white women

RealLifeJoker

RealLifeJoker

28, 6’0”, mixed, aspie, lost my v plate at 26
If you’re a non-white man trying to attract women and you’re struggling then except that White men are disable by the women you’re trying to attract. Alternatively try seeking women from your ethnicity or seek other non white women (Middle Eatern, Latina could sometimes pass as White) but if you’re exclusively only into Whitw women then I’d suggest you immigrate to Ireland or Sweden because the women there love Black men and even South Asian men

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER, cuivkblnob and 9 others
For all the non-white men:
Go back to your fucking countries.

Fuck you and your shitty advice jew

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mayo mogger, GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER and 13 others
I doubt that white women are really all that racist,one white girl i talked to bemoaned the lack of attention south asian men recieve in dating,and said they were beautiful but that women hate them because they think they're misogynists.

white women have high income and looks and height standards,white men are struggling with them,let alone ethnics that rarely have this combo.

it's not your race.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER, Raydolf_Peatler and 5 others
If you’re a non-white man trying to attract women and you’re struggling then except that White men are disable by the women you’re trying to attract. Alternatively try seeking women from your ethnicity or seek other non white women (Middle Eatern, Latina could sometimes pass as White) but if you’re exclusively only into Whitw women then I’d suggest you immigrate to Ireland or Sweden because the women there love Black men and even South Asian men
You dont know alot about sweden

• +1
Reactions: Raydolf_Peatler and Deleted member 30037

Yeah exactly they need to fuck off.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gribsufer1, Primalsplit and incelmogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER, Raydolf_Peatler and 3 others
Uh something something BBC something something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Primalsplit
Kamui

Can’t wait to cuck @Manletmachine

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
For indian men, it's as simple as existing and the white women will come to them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, Deleted member 16275, sportsmogger and 3 others
Are you retarded? Those girls in Sweden/ Nordic countries are the LEAST accepting of immigrants anywhere on the planet. They almost exclusively date their own native people, who happen to be some of the best-looking in the world. Most men in Sweden are tall with good genetics, blue eyes etc.

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1, Raydolf_Peatler and shogrim
non white brah wants to do two main things

-breed white women
-run for political roles to create laws that will allow more immigrant into europe

• WTF
Reactions: incelmogger
Are you retarded? Those girls in Sweden/ Nordic countries are the LEAST accepting of immigrants anywhere on the planet. They almost exclusively date their own native people, who happen to be some of the best-looking in the world. Most men in Sweden are tall with good genetics, blue eyes etc.
sweden women wants to try interracial sex

they rule in sweden is if their bf/husband is white then she is a single white women

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ThatGuythattype, klip11 and 1 other person
sweden women wants to try interracial sex

they rule in sweden is if their bf/husband is white then she is a single white women
Lmao. You have clearly never been to Sweden. They don't date "interracially". It brings shame to their family.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Lmao. You have clearly never been to Sweden. They don't date "interracially". It brings shame to their family.
they enjoy bringing shame to the family

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, ThatGuythattype and SonOfDarkseid
I doubt that white women are really all that racist,one white girl i talked to bemoaned the lack of attention south asian men recieve in dating,and said they were beautiful but that women hate them because they think they're misogynists.

white women have high income and looks and height standards,white men are struggling with them,let alone ethnics that rarely have this combo.

it's not your race.
IMG 0317

Brutal, everyone roped (short story: it is over).

Jfl at thinking arab girls are easier than white girls

White girls are one of the most slutty. If you are not attractive to them its purely an smv or subhuman issue

You should date your own race anyway ideally

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and sportsmogger

it's not your race.
Asian women are more racist than White women when it comes to most darkskin ethnics

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, OGJBSLAYER, Raydolf_Peatler and 1 other person
its more easy today than yesterday

white brah are working around the clock to make hook up apps for white women to find ethnic men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and Nick.Harte
I’d suggest you immigrate to Ireland or Sweden because the women there love Black men and even South Asian men
Thats why those ethnicities account for 90% of the rape cases despite being less than 20% of the population

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, RealLifeJoker and dantemaxxing
being a cocky invader type ethnic male makes it easier

white women like racial humiliation and being conquered

if u was in france u take her to the berlin walls and fuck her

fuck you, Ima take your blonde stacy sister back to my villa in Bangladesh bhai and make her my fucking sex slave.

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Valid thread. As a curry myself, I only go for other south asian girls mainly.

1. Shared Living experiences
2. My college has a lot of hot white washed south asian girls.
However these girls want validation from white men so they still date these subhuman JBWs who I, even as a curry severely mog.