For just over a year now a demon has been coming through my window at night and having sex with me

AscendenceImminent

AscendenceImminent

red flesh and white bones
I'm afraid to say anything because I know that nobody will believe me/take it seriously. Last night was the first time it hurt me during sex and I don't know what to do. I thought it bit me, but found no marks and realized it just pushed down on my back really really hard. This is a very real situation and it is exactly like the movies.

Make sure you stay hydrated when on drugs

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
P.S. During the encounters it makes virtually no noise of any kind. It a very low light setting with only the screensaver from my computer (if there I can see his shadow on my wall).

It will push itself up against my black-out curtains so I can see its silhouette if I call to it. I usually will roll over to face toward the monitor and away from the window, after that I can feel it touch me. I like how he makes me feel and he's not afraid to jerk/roll me around a little.

He grabs my hips and pulls me up into a doggy position and it's something I really enjoy. I've had relationship issues in the past and have been single most of my life. I really don't want this to end, but I'm kinda scared. I don't know who to turn to or what to do.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: LookistWorld and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Yeah called incubus(male sex demon)

succubus(female sex demon)

you gay my nigga.

• +1
Reactions: AscendenceImminent
You homosexual.

• +1
Reactions: yang and AscendenceImminent
possesses me :p

• +1
Yeah called incubus(male sex demon)

succubus(female sex demon)

you gay my nigga.
And yes I guess I'm in my first gay relationship with a demon… This is real folks. This is not a comedy, I'm not doing this for attention, this is a real thing that is actually going on in my life right now and I literally have nobody that I can talk to about it. I have never felt so trapt and alone. This started after I began playing with Ouija boards after the movie Ouija: Origin Of Evil came out.
@Gudru @Blackout.xl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, Justttt, Velvet and 2 others
LOL BRO THATS NOT A DEMON IT'S A HOMELESS PERSON

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gunna, noped and AscendenceImminent
And yes I guess I'm in my first gay relationship with a demon… This is real folks. This is not a comedy, I'm not doing this for attention, this is a real thing that is actually going on in my life right now and I literally have nobody that I can talk to about it. I have never felt so trapt and alone. This started after I began playing with Ouija boards after the movie Ouija: Origin Of Evil came out.

View attachment 269241
Trying to get into the occult more to understand more of the shit

like taking control over your spirituality

do some cleansing/uncrossing rituals

protection spells

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AscendenceImminent
Trying to get into the occult more to understand more of the shit

like taking control over your spirituality

do some cleansing/uncrossing rituals

protection spells
That shit is real be careful bro.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and AscendenceImminent
I have to get ready for work soon so I will add one last tidbit as to what I think happened. Before I would've guessed he was between 6 or 7in. Before the pain it felt different… Like he was going deeper but not a normal kind of deeper more like a 'I didn't realize he might not have a normal human penis' kind of deeper.

I only thought he bit me because it was a sharp kind of stinging pain, but it is possible that he had both hands as fists pushed down on one point on my back. I think I may have overreacted because we've been having a hard time getting off together and I just don't fully understand his needs. I hope I didn't curse him when he was finally about to get his nut.

He did come back later and suck me off, but I still didn't cum. I was so freaked out from earlier I just didn't talk to him about it (its hard to communicate when your partner doesn't make much sound). I dunno the more i think about it the more awkward I feel about it. He only comes once or twice a month. I just hope he doesn't stop seeing me over this.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
This is indicative of severe mental issues that are far beyond the scope of anyone here. Seek professional help.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and AscendenceImminent
time to whitesageMAX

• +1
That shit is real be careful bro.
Yes it’s very real

not doing this shit is being neglectful.

I’ve had multiple “spiritual awakenings” psychosis mania episode last year and went to the mental hospital many times.

basically my “third eye” was opened and I was extremely hyper connected spiritually with the “universe” and “god”, like I had become “God”

was fucking insane the most crazy and surreal experience in my life...

basically escaped the “matrix” temporarily...

all that spiritual shit, dimensions, angels and demons are fucking real.

everyone is basically connected and one consciousness...

learned so much but forgot like a dream
I have to get ready for work soon so I will add one last tidbit as to what I think happened. Before I would've guessed he was between 6 or 7in. Before the pain it felt different… Like he was going deeper but not a normal kind of deeper more like a 'I didn't realize he might not have a normal human penis' kind of deeper.

I only thought he bit me because it was a sharp kind of stinging pain, but it is possible that he had both hands as fists pushed down on one point on my back. I think I may have overreacted because we've been having a hard time getting off together and I just don't fully understand his needs. I hope I didn't cuse him when he was finally about to get his nut.

He did come back later and suck me off, but I still didn't cum. I was so freaked out from earlier I just didn't talk to him about it (its hard to communicate when your partner doesn't make much sound). I dunno the more i think about it the more awkward I feel about it. He only comes once or twice a month. I just hope he doesn't stop seeing me over this.
Are you trolling nigga?

this shit is real tho

if you not tucking around, what does he look like

what type of mental state are you in during this

• +1
Yes it’s very real

not doing this shit is being neglectful.

I’ve had multiple “spiritual awakenings” psychosis mania episode last year and went to the mental hospital many times.

basically my “third eye” was opened and I was extremely hyper connected spiritually with the “universe” and “god”, like I had become “God”

was fucking insane the most crazy and surreal experience in my life...

basically escaped the “matrix” temporarily...

all that spiritual shit, dimensions, angels and demons are fucking real.

everyone is basically connected and one consciousness...

learned so much but forgot like a dream
Yeah man I had something happen to me before kinda. I smoked waaay too much weed and greened out, I puked everywhere and then I tripped out. I was sleeping but still awake and kept reliving the same situation over and over and over every time I would open my eyes. I thought to myself that I'm in hell right now, it was literal hell. So hard to explain but I saw hell or was in hell. It's not fun

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Yeah man I had something happen to me before kinda. I smoked waaay too much weed and greened out, I puked everywhere and then I tripped out. I was sleeping but still awake and kept reliving the same situation over and over and over every time I would open my eyes. I thought to myself that I'm in hell right now, it was literal hell. So hard to explain but I saw hell or was in hell. It's not fun
Remember I was in the hospital and everyone was repeating my thoughts out loud, was like I had died and was in hell where I would stay in that hospital forever and and I was one with everyone we were just like a thought bank or something repeating every thought outloud with no control

was so weird can’t really explain it

• +1
Do you call it daddy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back