For research purposes: What's your psl/rating? How often do you get IOIs on a daily basis when you go outside?

how often do you get IOIs on a daily basis when you go outside? For research purposes

Votes: 8 33.3%

Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 1 4.2%

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • 5+

Votes: 9 37.5%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
By IOIs I mean: getting stares, smiles and chitchat from random girls on the street, grocery stores, malls, standing in line, at work etc.
NGL since I started counting my IOIs and realized that I get an average of 2 - 3 IOIs daily - I'm not sure whether it's because I'm gymcelled.

NB: IOIs does not mean that she would definitely fuck you, it just means that she finds you attractive or somewhat attractive.

@Germania

@Hopelessmofoker @ @

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @

@
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @

@
Fekir9936
@Fekir9936 @ @

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @

@
Amnesia
@Amnesia @

@
africancel
@africancel @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
275.jpg

@
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @

@
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @@

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
goat2x
@goat2x @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
tyronelite
@tyronelite @

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @

@@copingvolcel @ @

@
Warlow
@Warlow @

@
Enigmatic93
@Enigmatic93 @

@
Uglybrazilian
@Uglybrazilian @

@
RealLooksmaxxer
@RealLooksmaxxer @

@
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
5527.jpg

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @Amnesia

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Beetlejuice, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
i haven’t gone outside for like 3 weeks so couldn’t even tell ya bud

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14203, Biiyo03 and 1 other person
2 much cant even count anymore tbh ngl :cool:

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
My psl rating is 1 and I get thousands of iois and it because i am a good femnist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Tyronecell, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
Before I was bald I would get alot tbh. Haven't left my house in 2 years so 0

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, AbuSAF, Beetlejuice and 2 others
I don't focus looking for IOIs when I go out so I couldn't tell ya

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF and fogdart
I have a mediocre PSL but even then I do get iois

of course that is basically useless unless they want to fuck

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
Psl 5 gymcelled Latino mulatto, I get eyed a lot and approached sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, RealLooksmaxxer and fogdart
Like 4 psl,i see girls looking at me once in a while.

4.5PSL.

Typical ioi: Girl I walk by looks at me and give me a smile.

once every 2 weeks.

By IOIs I mean: getting stares, smiles and chitchat from random girls on the street, grocery stores, malls, standing in line, at work etc.
NGL since I started counting my IOIs and realized that I get an average of 2 - 3 IOIs daily - I'm not sure whether it's because I'm gymcelled.

NB: IOIs does not mean that she would definitely fuck you, it just means that she finds you attractive or somewhat attractive.

@Germania

@Hopelessmofoker @ @

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @

@
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @

@
Fekir9936
@Fekir9936 @ @

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @

@
Amnesia
@Amnesia @

@
africancel
@africancel @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
275.jpg

@
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @

@
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @@

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
goat2x
@goat2x @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
tyronelite
@tyronelite @

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @

@@copingvolcel @ @

@
Warlow
@Warlow @

@
Enigmatic93
@Enigmatic93 @

@
Uglybrazilian
@Uglybrazilian @

@
RealLooksmaxxer
@RealLooksmaxxer @

@
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
5527.jpg

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @Amnesia

0 ioi
0 smiles
1000s of disgusted stacey htb faces
Fuck women but im too high inhib

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: metagross, Michael Myers and fogdart
I think average PSL 5.2 or so, 6'4", I get at least 1 or 2 girls that look up at with wide eyes and stare a bit each time I go out somewhere popular without a girl. If I have a girl near me they'll look at me and then look at the girl and see if she's hot or not I guess.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart and AbuSAF
honestly IOIS are retarded and people assuming something is IOIS can be wqually dumb the fact of the matter is just cuz someone looks at you are smiles at you doesn't mean anything, half the users here think iois are people looking which could be by chance cuz theyre looking or theyre jutting and squinting 24/7

ik u said it doesnt mena they like u or anything but its basically saying how many times does someone smile or look at you a day lol

@Germania

@Hopelessmofoker @ @

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @

@
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @

@
Fekir9936
@Fekir9936 @ @

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @

@
Amnesia
@Amnesia @

@
africancel
@africancel @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
275.jpg

@
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @

@
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @@

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
goat2x
@goat2x @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
tyronelite
@tyronelite @

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @

@@copingvolcel @ @

@
Warlow
@Warlow @

@
Enigmatic93
@Enigmatic93 @

@
Uglybrazilian
@Uglybrazilian @

@
RealLooksmaxxer
@RealLooksmaxxer @

@
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
5527.jpg

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @Amnesia

Never got ioi in my life. Im 25yo KHHV.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel, JosephGarrot123 and fogdart
honestly IOIS are retarded and people assuming something is IOIS can be wqually dumb the fact of the matter is just cuz someone looks at you are smiles at you doesn't mean anything, half the users here think iois are people looking which could be by chance cuz theyre looking or theyre jutting and squinting 24/7

ik u said it doesnt mena they like u or anything but its basically saying how many times does someone smile or look at you a day lol
stares, smiles and chit chat from random young women, not Oldcels, are far from friendly. Do you think young women go around being "friendly" to subhumans? Like I said earlier, IOIs are not always sexual - it just means that she finds you attractive or at least somewhat attractive.

• +1
Reactions: AbuSAF
i dont really know since im really socially awkward but what i do know is that when one of my irls saw me making videos about calling myself incel he said it was bullshit cuz he would notice alot of women starring me down at the gym all the time. Ive had my ex gf think she was gonna lose me cuz a girl in the gym planned to get my number and she overheard it in the locker room. One of my orbiters showed one of my incel videos to some her friends and a few said they would be down for me etc, last week some girl called back the gym 3 times to bitch about my manager and call me cute

• +1
i dont really know since im really socially awkward but what i do know is that when one of my irls saw me making videos about calling myself incel he said it was bullshit cuz he would notice alot of women starring me down at the gym all the time. Ive had my ex gf think she was gonna lose me cuz a girl in the gym planned to get my number and she overheard it in the locker room. One of my orbiters showed one of my incel videos to some her friends and a few said they would be down for me etc, last week some girl called back the gym 3 times to bitch about my manager and call me cute
Gymcelling and above average face is legit for IOIs irl. Last week, a randome guy approached me on the streets to tell me that all the girls walking by me were staring at me and I couldn't even tell. I was in a t-shirt and walking home after training my back and arms at the gym.

• +1
Reactions: TopzCat1 and Blackgymmax
Gymcelling and above average face is legit for IOIs irl. Last week, a randome guy approached me on the streets to tell me that all the girls walking by me were staring at me and I couldn't even tell. I was in a t-shirt and walking home after training my back and arms at the gym.
i remember when i was like 19 and pre roids i had UA girls asking if i had a gf wtf

anyone who says gym means nothing is coping. Theres always gonna be women who like jacked guys. Gymcelling isnt everything but it obviously adds objective universal appeal so everyone should do it

• +1
Don't know my psl I get huge attention from girls in public ,I get often faces like this 😊 not just stares

2 PSL, 5+ IOS daily because of personality

• +1

• +1
cant remember a girl ever smiling at me or anything like that tbh

• +1
Reactions: gamma
never went outside besides getting food for 3 years so idk

4.5PSL.

Typical ioi: Girl I walk by looks at me and give me a smile.

once every 2 weeks.
that's so infrequent - it's either people in your city look very good or you're a framecel/shortcel

that's so infrequent - it's either people in your city look very good or you're a framecel/shortcel
I am avg frame avg height. I might be 4psl not 4.5 tbh

• +1
chitchat from random girls on the street, grocery stores, malls, standing in line, at work etc.
Does this ever happen to anyone? 😢

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 5786
since i got a clearly deformed looking crooked droopy jew nose i dont consider any looks i get to be iois, because its my lack of harmony that captures their attention for a split second. i also have bug eyes.

• JFL
we are both dutch (though me not ethnically) and i can confirm that in big cities theres a lot of gl guys. i saw a male model tier guy, psl 6 face and 6'4" height or 6'5" lol. brutally mogged.

• Woah
I am 6‘3 tall and have an average face I guess and never got IOIs.
Maybe because I am a giga lanklet and skinny af. I also have some low trust features in my face like really low set eyebrows for example so maybe that makes me also less approachable.
Or I am just autistic and didn’t realized IOIs

Or I am just autistic and didn’t realized IOIs
this is most likely the case lol, you just dont see it, youre tall and you are average so you will definitely get iois.

@Germania

@Hopelessmofoker @ @

@
eduardkoopman
@eduardkoopman @

@
ProAcktiv
@ProAcktiv @

@
Fekir9936
@Fekir9936 @ @

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @

@
Amnesia
@Amnesia @

@
africancel
@africancel @

@
looksmaxxer234
@looksmaxxer234 @
275.jpg

@
Syobevoli
@Syobevoli @

@
MyAssStinksLikeShit
@MyAssStinksLikeShit @@

@
Biggdink
@Biggdink @

@
goat2x
@goat2x @

@
gamma
@gamma @

@
tyronelite
@tyronelite @

@
volcelfatcel
@volcelfatcel @

@@copingvolcel @ @

@
Warlow
@Warlow @

@
Enigmatic93
@Enigmatic93 @

@
Uglybrazilian
@Uglybrazilian @

@
RealLooksmaxxer
@RealLooksmaxxer @

@
Baldingman1998
@Baldingman1998 @
5527.jpg

@
SubhumanCurrycel
@SubhumanCurrycel @

@
Beetlejuice
@Beetlejuice @

@
Blackgymmax
@Blackgymmax @Amnesia

I get angry and dirty looks from men only. Why is that.

I get angry and dirty looks from men only. Why is that.
I think it's because you look threatening. Maybe they're worried that you'll take their women

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8853
I think it's because you look threatening. Maybe they're worried that you'll take their women
For some odd reason it's always the short midgets who give angry looks to me. Or the bald ones

For some odd reason it's always the short midgets who give angry looks to me. Or the bald ones
yeah i had a manlet mulatto stare at me angrily, so i stopped close to him while i kept looking and he started chimping out, didnt fight because he was with a black dude who towered over me but he was just being normal at least lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Deleted member 8853
PSL 6, I get stared at often, but I just go about my business. I'm not gonna be a nice guy without a fedora.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Xangsane
I can't tell because I'm a fucking sperg. Probably not many.

One thing I do notice is voice (the one thing autists are good at paying attention to) and it seems like occasionally foids talk to me in a slightly higher pitched, more warm sounding voice than their normal voice. IDK if that counts though tbh. They probably just think I'm fucking retarded.

ur literally a 5'7 black guy with shit nappy hair
not black
5'7 is average height for a latino
and i have 3b loose curls