Rate Tyler Maher's mulatto buddy. How brutal is the mog?

Rate Tyler Maher's mulatto buddy.

• High tier normie (6/10)

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Tyrone-lite (7/10)

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Tyrone (8/10)

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
Is he a try hard high-tier normie(6/10) or Tyronelite(7/10)?

Maher1

Maher2

MAher3

@Hopelessmofoker @MentalcelTyronelite @eduardkoopman @ProAcktiv @Fekir9936 @Collagen or rope @Biggdink @SubhumanCurrycel @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Syobevoli @MyAssStinksLikeShit @zikzog @Biggdink @goat2x @gamma @tyronelite @volcelfatcel @copingvolcel @Toska @Warlow @Enigmatic93 @Uglybrazilian @RealLooksmaxxer @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @Beetlejuice @Blackgymmax

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TedKazanski, volcelfatcel, .👽. and 2 others
More like HTN or even less like 5.

really nothing speacial

• +1
Reactions: EdouardManlet, Toth's thot and Deleted member 12234
He mog him to suicide
Its like comparing a monkey to a tiger :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Clark69, .👽. and 2 others
More like HTN or even less like 5.

@Maesthetic

Over for him then. His Gfs will always fantasize about fucking his bestfriend Tyler, the looks god

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Beetlejuice and Deleted member 10987
brutal mog

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I don't see this as brutal. The white dude isn't even that attractive (he looks like john cena lol). It's not like he's a giga chad. The black dude is a tyronelite with lifestyle-mog and status-mog on any normie.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: germanlooks, Oberyn, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 16 others
The mullato would slay irl srs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12234 and Deleted member 12688
I don't see this as brutal. The white dude isn't even that attractive (he looks like john cena lol). It's not like he's a giga chad. The black dude is a tyronelite with lifestyle-mog and status-mog on any normie.
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: germanlooks, gamma, Deleted member 12234 and 10 others
beyond brutal, this is not even fair

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
Who mogs maher or hexum?
Maher is more modernized, hexum is more classic. Had to pick hexum imo, but I can see maher winning in 2021 when women choose.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Fuck I really need to find some truecels to take pictures with, easiest smv boost, great tactic

i mean the guy is a pretty attractive lightskin but beside maher, he looks low tier normie holy fuck

• +1
Reactions: Ryan, Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
Imagine looking that good in candid photos

• +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger, Deleted member 12234, Deleted member 6531 and 5 others
I’ll leave @Blackgymmax to address this comment

• JFL
Reactions: tyronelite
The blackish dude has an insane pallate but shit eye area

• +1
Reactions: fogdart
he is gigachad u retard. he literally has higher smv than broderick hunter x 100. he mogs u and everyone here on the forum into the ground which includes salludon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, 5'8manlet, tyronelite and 3 others
I’ll leave @Blackgymmax to address this comment
i cant believe im reading this shit from such a subhuman with a ramus inside of his neck and a dorito head. Does this guy think he looks even close to maher in terms of psl and smv? holy shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Agreeing to take a picture with someone that has Maher’s chin is basically committing looks suicide.

Another thread, another reminder that I need to do sliding genio ASAP

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, tyronelite, Deleted member 6531 and 2 others
On a side note, I wonder how someone like Chico or Barrett that have rather small chins would look like next to Maher

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
Agreeing to take a picture with someone that has Maher’s chin is basically committing looks suicide.

Another thread, another reminder that I need to do sliding genio ASAP
His skull is so fucking tall somehow

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Be_ConfidentBro
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Hexum mogs him
Unrelated to how a subhuman with a small chin (Chico, Barrett) would look like in a picture with Crimson Chin himself Tyler Maher.

The chinpill has destroyed me, I’m unironically considering lower third transplant or reincarnation maxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, volcelfatcel and Jason Voorhees
Tall skulls are masculine. Short and wide faces are hyperestrogenic
Keep barking you lil douchebag Kerala has all the tall skulls in the world

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and AcneScars
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and volcelfatcel
  • JFL
Reactions: tyronelite and volcelfatcel
Nope. The dude has that weird GI-joe look that not everyone is attracted to. It's def an acquired taste. He's attractive but it's not like he's some giga chad lol.
Tumblr fa28762b532d4ccd8bff7c1ec01e7b9d 3c37124d 540
Grossss
you dont even have 1/1000th his smv.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
You can’t be incel with a good zygos. The zygos pill destroyed me

@Blackgymmax :feelsgood::soy::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Racky
tyler looks better now than he did in the past

to

I'd say the mog is about 1cm of chin height, give or take.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Of course, Tyler is a male model, so he can only be mogged by a better looking male model.
His friend is very ordinary, while Tyler is a low tier model (not ugly, just not impressive).

tyrone or tyrone lite depending on height ;)

Is he a try hard high-tier normie(6/10) or Tyronelite(7/10)?

View attachment 1185048

View attachment 1185049

View attachment 1185050

@Hopelessmofoker @MentalcelTyronelite @eduardkoopman @ProAcktiv @Fekir9936 @Collagen or rope @Biggdink @SubhumanCurrycel @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Syobevoli @MyAssStinksLikeShit @zikzog @Biggdink @goat2x @gamma @tyronelite @volcelfatcel @copingvolcel @Toska @Warlow @Enigmatic93 @Uglybrazilian @RealLooksmaxxer @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @Beetlejuice @Blackgymmax
you stupid fucking retard, high tier normie is a 7 not a fucking 6. 6 is mid tier normie.

• So Sad
Reactions: fogdart
@forevergymcelling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back