Tiktok is now a mog battleground: BBC bulls vs BWC pretty boys. Who mogs?

BBC or BWC

• BBC

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • BWC

Votes: 22 81.5%

• Total voters
fogdart

fogdart

'Bones' is psl cope. NT + sex appeal is everything
BBC bulls vs BWC pretty boys

2.BWC Pretty boys

3. BBC bad boys

4. BBC bad boys

@Hopelessmofoker @MentalcelTyronelite @eduardkoopman @ProAcktiv @Fekir9936 @Collagen or rope @Biggdink @SubhumanCurrycel @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Syobevoli @MyAssStinksLikeShit @zikzog @Biggdink @goat2x @gamma @tyronelite @volcelfatcel @copingvolcel @Toska @Warlow @Enigmatic93 @Uglybrazilian @RealLooksmaxxer @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @Beetlejuice @Blackgymmax @personalityinkwell

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and 20 others
I feel sorry for all the black kids that are about to get blackpilled

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner, Deleted member 8165 and 10 others
where does curry and rice place bro

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, ItsOver.com, delusionalretard and 6 others
Vs Med badboys

1624420197665 1 1 1 1

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sny, AscendingHero, Deleted member 8165 and 19 others

View attachment 1214130

2.BWC Pretty boys
View attachment 1214131

3. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214132
4. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214133

@Hopelessmofoker @MentalcelTyronelite @eduardkoopman @ProAcktiv @Fekir9936 @Collagen or rope @Biggdink @SubhumanCurrycel @gamma @looksmaxxer234 @Amnesia @africancel @looksmaxxer234 @Syobevoli @MyAssStinksLikeShit @zikzog @Biggdink @goat2x @gamma @tyronelite @volcelfatcel @copingvolcel @Toska @Warlow @Enigmatic93 @Uglybrazilian @RealLooksmaxxer @Baldingman1998 @SubhumanCurrycel @Beetlejuice @Blackgymmax @personalityinkwell
those white kids r wearing makeup wtf :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, AscendingHero, Yuya Moggershima and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Warlow, Amexmaxx and 8 others
Looks wise its not even close jfl

70% of the negros are 4psl

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AutisticBeaner, RealLooksmaxxer and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard and sandcelmuttcel
The black guys in the tik tok are what other black people would call squares. They're not the type of black guys these bitches wanna fuck.
The white dudes are soft as hell too but they're still white, neither group is anywhere near ideal.
still white mogs.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and TheEndHasNoEnd
The black guys in the tik tok are what other black people would call squares. They're not the type of black guys these bitches wanna fuck.
The white dudes are soft as hell too but they're still white, neither group is anywhere near ideal.
still white mogs.
Yeah these black guys are educated or upper class not "hood" or Ghetto - they're first generation african immigrants. They look like they don't date black girls.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, RealLooksmaxxer and delusionalretard
still white mogs.
Nah. Girls prefer black guys like that. Being ghetto is a meme.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner, Yuya Moggershima and 9 others
Yeah these black guys are educated or upper class not "hood" or Ghetto - they're first generation african immigrants. They look like they don't date black girls.
they're also not very good looking, at least not enough for tik tok. They'd probably be appealing to black women though but only when it's time to settle down.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
they're also not very good looking, at least not enough for tik tok. They'd probably be appealing to black women though but only when it's time to settle down.
What? the dude who stitched the video has over 2.5million followers on tiktok and he does nothing special - it's all about his face. Most of the women who comment on their videos are white and other races. Black women will think they're corny.

They don't have that air of confidence to them, I've seen the black boyfriends of some of the white girls I went to school with on snap. Trust that they look nothing like those lame looking ass niggas. Being brown skinned and not mullato as a man is death. Black men need to be dark skin or rope.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Looks234
Only fat and ratchet girls are into ghetto black guys. High quality girls prefer clean cut black guys with some education and "swag".

• +1
Reactions: .👽., tyronelite and Looks234
What? the dude who stitched the video has over 2.5million followers on tiktok and he does nothing special - it's all about his face. Most of the women who comment on their videos are white and other races. Black women will think they're corny.
remember there are lots of gays and soys too on the app. They're not giving any BBC fantasies and without dark skin halo they're kind of an L. I'm telling you if you're not mullato you need dark skin.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
wouldnt that be more off of nt and status halo than looks? no jb will see a 30 sec video of a guy dancing or doing some other faggy tik tok shit and see how nt and popular he is, but they can see an attractive face
having the confidence to do these dance is nt

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
They don't have that air of confidence to them, I've seen the black boyfriends of some of the white girls I went to school with on snap. Trust that they look nothing like those lame looking ass niggas. Being brown skinned and not mullato as a man is death. Black men need to be dark skin or rope.
Being a Dark skin black man appeals to mostly black girls. If you want broader appeal as a dark skin black man you need Tyrone tier features with height and muscles. If you're a light skin or brown skin black man you can get away with mediocre features. Having mediocre features as a dark skin black man is a death sentence.

@looksmaxxer234 @africancel @tyronelite @Blackgymmax @ProAcktiv can confirm

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner, ProAcktiv and 5 others
what about med bulls like myself?
image-of-young-handsome-hindu-man-in-early-20s-taking-selfie-with-picture-id1213122500

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438, thickdickdaddy27, JosephGarrot123 and 5 others
Being a Dark skin black man appeals to mostly black girls. If you want broader appeal as a dark skin black man you need Tyrone tier features with height and muscles. If you're a light skin or brown skin black man you can get away with mediocre features. Having mediocre features as a dark skin black man is a death sentence.

nigga, I promise you. I am mullato and have seen this shit with my own eyes, When women want to get with a BLACK man they want to go all the way with a nigga that doesn't look like a pussy. Square ass brown skin niggas does not get stacy's pussy wet. The only thing that's a meme is being soft.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, oldcelloser, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person
incel vs chads

nigga, I promise you. I am mullato and have seen this shit with my own eyes, When women want to get with a BLACK man they want to go all the way with a nigga that doesn't look like a pussy. Square ass brown skin niggas does not get stacy's pussy wet. The only thing that's a meme is being soft.

Being a thug isn’t ideal. Athletes slay more.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4106, OOGABOOGA and 1 other person

Jfl at this worship

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, DharkDC and Adriana Lima
Being a thug isn’t ideal. Athletes slay more.
no not ideal still better than being some soft faggot. Women like dominant niggas, lots of sports players are dominant.
There's a reason why some white bitches will date black men and never go back and that's because white men are typically extremely soft and pussy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 4106, Looks234 and 1 other person
no not ideal still better than being some soft faggot. Women like dominant niggas, lots of sports players are dominant.
There's a reason why some white bitches will date black men and never go back and that's because white men are typically extremely soft and pussy.
No it’s because blacks have waaaaaay bigger ding dongs silllyyyyy :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, .👽. and Looks234
No it’s because blacks have waaaaaay bigger ding dongs silllyyyyy :feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
that helps too but your looks and dominance opens the door. You need to be dominant in bed, choking bitches , spitting in their mouth, slapping them, etc. they like that shit.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
that helps too but your looks and dominance opens the door. You need to be dominant in bed, choking bitches , spitting in their mouth, slapping them, etc. they like that shit.
Autism

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AutisticBeaner and jm17
JFL they are both similar in looks, the white guys just got hair :ROFLMAO: the black guys need to get higher status

Niggas who take tik tok seriously… :pepefrown:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, colortheory and eyelidcel

F147c62abbc5a9d765f44b8b15584998
yeah like this shit. This nigga mogs like 99% of white chads from tiktok, however he prob has less appeal than a white low tier chad jfl

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, chadrone96, AscendingHero and 3 others

brown skin? ehhh idk. I agree on lightskins tho 200%

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and eyelidcel

View attachment 1214130

2.BWC Pretty boys
View attachment 1214131

3. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214132
4. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214133

fucking perfect smile moggers. its over :feelswhy:
[automerge]1625715513[/automerge]

View attachment 1214130

2.BWC Pretty boys
View attachment 1214131

3. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214132
4. BBC bad boys
View attachment 1214133

fucking perfect smile moggers. its over :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I don't get it, what are we supposed to see here, how is this entertaining, just watching just some dumb pretty boys doing nothing, I'd rather watch some ugly incels doing tricks, comedy, stunts,etc. at least it's more amusing...

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite

Yes @eyelidcel is coping ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart and eyelidcel
the better you look as a non white the more bitches you can get.

but lets be honest for every girl who likes black men there are 5 girls who don't like black men even if hes 8psl:Comfy:

you can get like 100 matches as an attractive black man but your white counterpart would get like 500. not a big deal tho cuz u can slay hard but still

@Blackgymmax @fogdart @eyelidcel

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite, Blackgymmax, BeenLMSsinceMSN and 1 other person

bbc mogs tbh idk why though if a nigga like this dude can get a stacy
1621430794 1609787077 1488410481 14723628 1053040044812555 6893244247462379520 n

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, AscendingHero, fogdart and 1 other person
where does curry and rice place bro

Pakistanis arabs and iranans chads are set south curry dravdian chads are alright as well.

Gooks are getting more desired globally plus the app was made by gooks it favours gooks a lot

Pakistanis arabs and iranans chads are set south curry dravdian chads are alright as well.

Gooks are getting more desired globally plus the app was made by gooks it favours gooks a lot
are you indian?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back