For those who intend on having a girlfriend (or who already have one) and getting married at some point in time

Eternal_

Eternal_

✝️
How does this make you feel? How do you feel knowing that you were not the one to take her virginity and nothing that you do with her will be a new or interesting experience to her? She has had romantic missionary sex before you. She was bent over before you. She rode multiple others before you. She ingested other mens genetic material before you.

How do you cope?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, FacialStructure404, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I won't get one I will just fuck whore prostitutes instead

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FacialStructure404 and Eternal_
If she produces high quality offspring and is a good loving mother, idgaf.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: FacialStructure404, standardcel, PsychoDsk and 1 other person
How does this make you feel? How do you feel knowing that you were not the one to take her virginity and nothing that you do with her will be a new or interesting experience to her? She has had romantic missionary sex before you. She was bent over before you. She rode multiple others before you. She ingested other mens genetic material before you.

How do you cope?

View attachment 2786648
I like some extra spice when I lick it :p 🤭 😈

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: JoshuaG, Eternal_ and Deleted member 51781

How do you cope?

View attachment 2786648
You’re forgetting that normies simply do not care. Normies with previous gfs don’t care how many previous partners their wife had because they also had ex gfs and they are normies who can relate to those people.

I’m not a normie so I can’t accept that, my gf would need to be a virgin to match my experience level but there are no virgin women my age.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, bugeater23, MoggerGaston and 3 others
I don't want a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
I don’t do the girlfriend thing, I just fuck till she leaves, less stress

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
You’re forgetting that normies simply do not care. Normies with previous gfs don’t care how many previous partners their wife had because they also had ex gfs and they are normies who can relate to those people.

I’m not a normie so I can’t accept that, my gf would need to be a virgin to match my experience level but there are no virgin women my age.
The average sexual experiences of a normie man do not hold a candle to the experiences of a normie woman. Keep that in mind when you start drawing equivalences of mens reality to a womans.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel

How do you cope?

View attachment 2786648

Attachments

• IMG_9610.jpeg
    IMG_9610.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 0
I want virgin but more importantly is to have goodlooking kids by breeding with a women with good bones. Who wants a virgin if she’s subhuman

The average sexual experiences of a normie man do not hold a candle to the experiences of a normie woman. Keep that in mind when you start drawing equivalences of mens reality to a womans.
It’s about the same level of experience here (I guess it’s different in usa where there’s party colleges for women to fuck 100+ guys and if everyone uses dating apps)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Eternal_
I want virgin but more importantly is to have goodlooking kids by breeding with a women with good bones. Who wants a virgin if she’s subhuman
If this is what you care for then just go ahead and choose surrogacy. What a profoundly odd thing to prioritize though.

If this is what you care for then just go ahead and choose surrogacy. What a profoundly odd thing to prioritize though.
Nah I want a normal family and I don’t have the money for that

Nah I want a normal family and I don’t have the money for that
A normal family can only be had with a normal and non-defiled woman. You clearly prioritize your eugenic ideals. Go ahead and save up and go for that option so you can live vicariously live through your children.

A normal family can only be had with a normal and non-defiled woman. You clearly prioritize your eugenic ideals. Go ahead and save up and go for that option so you can live vicariously live through your children.
Cope
Wanting virginity over goodlooking kids is egoism. The odds are extremely low u will impregnate a goodlooking virgin. They get hit on since they are 12

Cope
Wanting virginity over goodlooking kids is egoism. The odds are extremely low u will impregnate a goodlooking virgin
Your priority in life should not be to have good looking kids. It should be to find a lifelong partner who is a good woman (that is also your looksmatch) and can be your helping hand, source for companionship, support, and intimacy.

Seek psychiatric help.

Your priority in life should not be to have good looking kids. It should be to find a lifelong partner who is a good woman (that is also your looksmatch) and can be your helping hand, source for companionship, support, and intimacy.

Seek psychiatric help.

you’re egoistic. I put the life of my kids before me even if it means I will divorce. This can happen with an ugly women too btw.

• +1
Reactions: Jaded
you’re egoistic. I put the life of my kids before me even if it means I will divorce. This can happen with an ugly women too btw.
I regret removing you from my ignore list

it doesn't really matter. It's something I have accepted.

But I have also accepted that as a man, cheating is allowed in a relationship to compensate for the fact that your wife has had sexual experiences you were never capable of having.

I will be a good husband with a defiled high n-count wife. But I will cheat on her, and I will never accept her cheating on me.

it doesn't really matter. It's something I have accepted.

But I have also accepted that as a man, cheating is allowed in a relationship to compensate for the fact that your wife has had sexual experiences you were never capable of having.

I will be a good husband with a defiled high n-count wife. But I will cheat on her, and I will never accept her cheating on me.
Then what’s the point of getting married?

You’ll be a good husband to an ex-whore but you think she will somehow be a good wife to you? Lol. Women who are non-virgins are damaged and unable to love. I firmly hold to this belief.

How do you cope?

View attachment 2786648
what if i did take her virginity

• Woah
Reactions: Eternal_
Then what’s the point of getting married?
kids I guess.
You’ll be a good husband to an ex-whore but you think she will somehow be a good wife to you? Lol. Women who are non-virgins are damaged and unable to love. I firmly hold to this belief.
Yeah you are right, but maybe you are able to control her in an acceptable way.