For who does looks matter more men or women ?

Title

• Men

• Women

Results are only viewable after voting.
5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
Which gender cares about looks more ?

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 51465 and NumbThePain
men, contrary to popular opinion.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, moreroidsmoredates, tombradylover and 12 others
in puberty girls, in adulthood men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24770 and 5.5psl
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Costcosuperstore, Deleted member 7580 and 7 others
my bad, meant that looks are more important for men than women
Women have very high standards as compared to men tho
Men would fuck a 3/10 girl opposite won't happen.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Red Fox and 5.5psl
all women can provide is a pretty face and a good body
men can make up for their looks

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, Heinrich Schmidt, IAMNOTANINCEL and 2 others
and satisfy the man. but the man also has to put some effort

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57356
What about good character in a hot girl. (She actually likes you and isn't talking to other guys or screwing with you). Does that matter?

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Men. Looks are an indicator of genetics so women care about them too, but there were a lot of non-physical factors that determined a man's ability to reproduce historically, unlike women who just had to not be ugly and psychotic. Looks are paramount for a woman's SMV, for a man it's like 60-70%.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, DelonLover1999 and 5.5psl
hey bro have you ever heard of this thing called the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Brus Wane
What about good character in a hot girl. (She actually likes you and isn't talking to other guys or screwing with you). Does that matter?
idk i never experienced it

• So Sad
Reactions: Seth Walsh
men

everything is more important for men whether is be status, wealth, or facial looks.

I have seen men date way below their looks level while women don't usually do that unless the guy has status or wealth of some sort.

• +1
Why is there no "both care equally" option?

I honestly think it's equal.

You'd find that loads of Gen Z of both genders state that physical attraction is very important in a relationship.

• +1
men

everything is more important for men whether is be status, wealth, or facial looks.

I have seen men date way below their looks level while women don't usually do that unless the guy has status or wealth of some sort.
So women cares more about looks?

• +1
both but it is harder to be GL as a guy than a girl, being GL as a girl is more one-dimensonal tbh, guys dont expect them to have insanely good bone structure and face but girls expect that out of guys.

• +1
Women care more abt looks obv, thought this was water

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Heinrich Schmidt, NumbThePain and 2 others
they do especially idk the guy as nothing else to offer. my sister has even said the presence of ugly men irritates her so much. I have seen men go crazy over the most basic women while women don't do that unless the guy is top tier in terms of facial looks.

even in supposed "pretty features" men mog women. like men have thicker longer eyelashes than women on average or fuller lips.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and NumbThePain
Ban every bluepiller who said "men"

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and Melly
also why do think a random hot guy can get 10+ million views on TikTok with thousands of women lusting over him while I rarely see a random hot woman go viral. she is either a model or doing a promotion. very rare in a random setting unlike men.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger
  • +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and 5.5psl
A study was actually done one this, which proved women care about looks more than men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Melly and 5.5psl
Men are hornier and have lower standards than women =/= men care less about looks. It's basic scientific consensus that male sexuality is more visual than female sexuality.

Last edited:
  • +1
Both care about looks equally, it’s just that men have way lower standards. If either gender doesn’t meet the looks requirement, then it’s over and they have to compensate with personality and connection.

they do especially idk the guy as nothing else to offer. my sister has even said the presence of ugly men irritates her so much. I have seen men go crazy over the most basic women while women don't do that unless the guy is top tier in terms of facial looks.

even in supposed "pretty features" men mog women. like men have thicker longer eyelashes than women on average or fuller lips.
I agree. Average to below average guys are ugly for women, and girls would be pretty mean to you. A guys female counterpart would reject him easily and go for a couple of points hotter than her at least. Women that go for "ugly" or below average dudes are either tall or have some sort of status.

This question could be comprehend differently. As in "Looks matter FOR A MALE more because it's good looking or death" or "Guys cares more about a women's appearance facially and body wise"

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
also why do think a random hot guy can get 10+ million views on TikTok with thousands of women lusting over him while I rarely see a random hot woman go viral. she is either a model or doing a promotion. very rare in a random setting unlike men.
tiktok is mostly a foid userbase

I agree. Average to below average guys are ugly for women, and girls would be pretty mean to you. A guys female counterpart would reject him easily and go for a couple of points hotter than her at least. Women that go for "ugly" or below average dudes are either tall or have some sort of status.

This question could be comprehend differently. As in "Looks matter FOR A MALE more because it's good looking or death" or "Guys cares more about a women's appearance facially and body wise"
and those same women settle for those subhumans.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain
and those same women settle for those subhumans.
Jova. What about the hurricane storm, Xangy? Do you have some updates about the weather?

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Xangsane
Its so jova

What about the hurricane storm, Xangy? Do you have some updates about the weather?
open till march 1st

• JFL
I would be fine with ltb as long as she has no past/male friends

Men would fuck a 3/10 girl opposite won't

Women getting lusted after but not getting commitment is same as a men paying for women food without getting sex.

Looks matter more for woman. Contrary to incels ideology here, as long as a man isn’t subhuman tier, he can increase his attraction to women through non physical ways

View attachment 2763264

open till march 1st
You have that pic of that female weather reporter that shows us hurricane bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
  • +1
The question in the thread title & post are opposites smh learn English nigga fuck

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
would a 7/10 guy date a 2/10 girl? I've seen the opposite alot
Absolutely and the opposite you describe is an Oofy Doofy relationship where the woman settles down with a sub5 after being ran through dozens of Chads

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Absolutely and the opposite you describe is an Oofy Doofy relationship where the woman settles down with a sub5 after being ran through dozens of Chads
Nigga weren't you in a relationship throwing bluepills and saying it to be making a vast difference? Has your gf being gangbanged by bbcs 💀💀 ?

men imo.

income, status, nt, job, height
all dont matter to men when regarding women.

only personality to some extent and most importantly her looks.

Ltn can ascend using income, status, nt, job, height

men imo.

income, status, nt, job, height
all dont matter to men when regarding women.

only personality to some extent and most importantly her looks.

Ltn can ascend using income, status, nt, job, height
You could say a higher % of what men look for in a woman is looks, as men care less about those other traits.

But I don't think it's that women care less about looks than men, they obviously have far more rigid standards for what is attractive in a man than men do for what's attractive in a woman. It's that women care about looks, PLUS all those other things

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
You could say a higher % of what men look for in a woman is looks, as men care less about those other traits.

But I don't think it's that women care less about looks than men, they obviously have far more rigid standards for what is attractive in a man than men do for what's attractive in a woman. It's that women care about looks, PLUS all those other things
I think the average woman is not demanding 5+ psl and 6'+

its only gen z that is drowned in social media where they see brad pitt evry day.

imo its only gen z and the typa girls you see on the whatever podcast, stacies.

the average becky is not that high demanding, I do acknoledge the hypergamy pill and its brutality, but there are suprisingly humble women out there.

• Hmm...
Reactions: rubberduck
I think the average woman is not demanding 5+ psl and 6'+

its only gen z that is drowned in social media where they see brad pitt evry day.

imo its only gen z and the typa girls you see on the whatever podcast, stacies.

the average becky is not that high demanding, I do acknoledge the hypergamy pill and its brutality, but there are suprisingly humble women out there.
When you're saying get z are you talking about every person in their late teens & 20's or are you talking about a specific segment of Gen Z lol, because if it's the whole generation then that's the problem since we're not looking to date 40 year old women right lol

I'll post an image of how I'd say the attraction threshold is below

• +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe
i stand corrected

I guess it depends on for what, hookup or ltr

All men are chasing top 5% women and cry hypergamy when theyre rejected

All men want a skinny , young, fit, white or lighter skinned girl … that’s literally top 5% in most major cities

When most women are fat/chubby and black/indian

Women date all types of guys . Young old skinny fat fucks, white ethnic tall short etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax, chadintraining and rubberduck
Women getting lusted after but not getting commitment is same as a men paying for women food without getting sex.
Any woman can get commitment, just not always from the men they want, some would need simps