For who does looks matter more men or women ?

Title

• Men

• Women

Results are only viewable after voting.
my fav user posted

I would think for women? Men are usually horny with low standards

When you're saying get z are you talking about every person in their late teens & 20's or are you talking about a specific segment of Gen Z lol, because if it's the whole generation then that's the problem since we're not looking to date 40 year old women right lol

I'll post an image of how I'd say the attraction threshold is below
With Genz i mean your average high class weak stacylite in your class that has 1M+ snapscore

all women can provide is a pretty face and a good body
men can make up for their looks
redpill, women provide pussy mainly thats why its rare for a women to be a incel because evryone wants pussy.

110% women

Look outside, most men dgaf about their looks

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
matters to both equally probably,
looks is a sign of health after all and so biologically it would only make sense that you look for a healthy partner

redpill, women provide pussy mainly thats why its rare for a women to be a incel because evryone wants pussy.
and that proves????

Looks matter more for women
Men fall in love with a womens beauty while women fall in love with who you are a man

• JFL
Reactions: nuisance
it proves that if you have a vagina and are above sub 2 you will still have people wanting you. You cant say the same for a sub 5 male
nigga just said above sub 2

men because women already have something men want even if they’re ugly and men don’t already have something that women want