"Forbidden Desires: A Captive's Surrender" (based on a true story)

D

Deleted member 29710

Σέλευκος Νικάτωρ Σωτήρ Θεός Κεραυνός
The sun was setting over the Aegean Sea as the Greek fleet closed in on the Turkish island. It was a surprise attack, and the Turks were caught off guard. The Greek soldiers stormed the beaches, killing anyone who stood in their way. The Turks fought valiantly, but they were outnumbered and outmatched. Before long, the Greeks had taken control of the island.

As the dust settled, a group of Greek soldiers came across a beautiful Turkish woman. Her long dark hair flowed down her back, and her curves were accentuated by her tight-fitting dress. She had been captured along with several other women from the village, and the soldiers immediately took a liking to her.

One of the soldiers, a tall and muscular man named Dimitrios, approached the woman with a wicked grin. "You will come with me, my dear," he said, grabbing her roughly by the arm. "You will be my prize for conquering this island."

The woman struggled against him, but it was no use. Dimitrios was too strong. He dragged her back to the Greek camp, where he wasted no time in satisfying his lust. He pushed her down onto a makeshift bed and ripped off her dress, revealing her naked body.

Without a word, the Greek took the Turk woman from behind, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his body against hers. She gasped at the sudden contact and then moaned as she felt his hard cock pressing against her backside. He took hold of her hips and began to move, thrusting against her with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, pressing her ass back against him. "Take me, take me hard."

He obliged her, picking up the pace and slamming into her with more force. She cried out with pleasure as he pounded her, each thrust sending waves of ecstasy through her body. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and she knew that she was close to cumming.

The Turk felt her body tightening around him, and he knew that she was close. He reached around to fondle her breasts, squeezing and kneading them as he continued to pound her from behind. And then, with a loud cry, she came, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

The Turk wasn't far behind her, and with a few more thrusts, he came as well, pumping his hot cum into her. They stood there for a moment, panting and sweating, before he pulled out of her and stepped back.

"Well, that was fun," he said, grinning at her.

The Turk woman glared at him. "You're a monster," she spat. "How could you do this to me?"

The Greek just shrugged. "It's war," he said. "You should be grateful that I didn't kill you."

The Turk woman shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "I'll never forgive you for this," she said.

The Greek just laughed. "You'll get over it," he said. "In the meantime, I'll be back for more."

As the night progressed, the Greek warrior continued to explore the depths of the Turkish woman's body with unbridled passion. He dominated her with his every movement, forcing her to submit to his every whim. She moaned and writhed beneath him, lost in a haze of pleasure as he brought her to the brink of ecstasy time and time again.

But despite the intensity of their lovemaking, the Greek man was not content to simply take his pleasure and be done with her. He wanted to possess her completely, body and soul. And so he continued to ravish her throughout the night, until finally, as the first light of dawn began to creep over the horizon, they both collapsed in a tangled heap of sweat and exhaustion.

As they lay there, breathing heavily, the Greek warrior turned to the Turkish woman and gazed deeply into her eyes. "You are mine now," he said, his voice low and intense. "You belong to me. And I will never let you go."

The Turkish woman could feel her heart racing in her chest at his words. She knew that she should be terrified, that she should be doing everything in her power to escape from this man who had taken her captive. But at the same time, she couldn't deny the electric thrill that ran through her every time he touched her, the way that his dominance made her feel like nothing else in the world mattered.

And so, with a mixture of fear and desire coursing through her veins, the Turkish woman submitted to her captor once more, knowing that she was completely and utterly his.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 29155 and 11 others
@Manchild @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @mrriceguy @thecel @Ellipsis @WayneSarcosuhus

Should I make this a novel?

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 25938 and thecel
@Manchild @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @mrriceguy @thecel @Ellipsis @lasacrko @WayneSarcosuhus

Include several hot sex scenes!

EDIT:
Oh it is a sex scene. I haven’t read the post when I replied.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25938 and Deleted member 29710
Include several hot sex scenes!

EDIT:
Oh it is a sex scene. I haven’t read the post when I replied.
A creative reimagining of authentic witness testimony :)

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
A creative reimagining of authentic witness testimony :)

Oh you’re a sex-having mogger slayer. I’ll never read your book.

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
You

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: horizontallytall, Tallooksmaxxer, Elvisandreaa and 9 others
DNRD
3304911 1677804129498

@Tallooksmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453, Tallooksmaxxer and BrahminBoss
@Manchild @SecularIslamist @TRUE_CEL @Xangsane @mrriceguy @thecel @Ellipsis @WayneSarcosuhus

Yes, it'd be lifefuel for @GilfHunter

• +1
  • +1
40B5A21A 46CE 4B68 8676 D27437940837

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 29710
Let me edit that for you!

As the Aegean Sea swallowed the firey yellow beast from the sky, the Greek fleet closed in on the Turkish shithole. It was a super-duper attack, and the Turks were caught off guard. The Greek soldiers stormed the beaches, killing anyone who stood in their way, including themselves as disarray overwhelmed their drug-induced state of mind. The Turks fought valiantly, and some gazed at the Greeks with confusion watching them kill themselves too. But they were outnumbered and outmatched. Before long, the Greeks had taken control of the island after killing half of their own men too.

As the dust settled, a group of Greek soldiers came across a beautiful Turkish woman. Her long dark hair flowed down her back, and her shoulders were suspiciously masculine. But her curves were accentuated by her tight-fitting dress. She had been captured along with several other women from the village, and the soldiers immediately took a liking to her.

One of the soldiers, a tall and muscular man named Dimitrios, approached the woman with a wicked grin. "I'm gonna rape you, my dear," he said, grabbing her roughly by the arm. "You will be destroyed."

The woman playfully struggled against him, but it was no use. Dimitrios was too strong. He dragged her back to the Greek camp, where he wasted no time in satisfying his lust. He pushed her down onto a makeshift bed and ripped off her dress, revealing her naked body but both of her hands covered her privates.

Without a word, the Greek flipped the woman as her face slammed into the bed. She quickly messed with her privates again and then spread her legs. He took the Turkey woman from behind, embracing his arms under her and locking her in place. He pressed his body against hers. She gasped and muttered with a deep voice, "Come on, do it, do it, do it." He penetrated his camel fucker deep inside her starfish. She gasped at the sudden contact and then moaned as he pressed harder.

"Oh, yes," she wailed with a deep voice again, pressing her ass harder against him. "Do it, do it, do it."

Bafflement swamped his countenance to this strange female tone. But the heat of the moment was too intoxicating to ignore as he went deeper! She pushed him back, now on her knees. Grabbing her hips, he begins punching that shit. Her hand wanders to her privates as he watched that arm wiggle afterward. Perhaps, she's playing with her pussy, he assured himself.

But nooooo, she was jerking her penis off.

I'm done with this faggot story, gtfo of here with your queer erotica, @seleucus

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'8manlet, 5'7 zoomer, Primalsplit and 2 others
Can't lie, got hard from this, probably cause my girlfriend is turkish with dark long hair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Gaygymmaxx and Deleted member 29710
Can't lie, got hard from this, probably cause my girlfriend is turkish with dark long hair
you should read this to her next time you're in bed together

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and TsarTsar444
you should read this to her next time you're in bed together
Im Bosniak-Albanian it doesn't have the same vibe, no hate relationship with turks

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elvisandreaa, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Let me edit that for you!

As the Aegean Sea swallowed the firey yellow beast from the sky, the Greek fleet closed in on the Turkish shithole. It was a super-duper attack, and the Turks were caught off guard. The Greek soldiers stormed the beaches, killing anyone who stood in their way, including themselves as disarray overwhelmed their drug-induced state of mind. The Turks fought valiantly, and some gazed at the Greeks with confusion watching them kill themselves too. But they were outnumbered and outmatched. Before long, the Greeks had taken control of the island after killing half of their own men too.

As the dust settled, a group of Greek soldiers came across a beautiful Turkish woman. Her long dark hair flowed down her back, and her shoulders were suspiciously masculine. But her curves were accentuated by her tight-fitting dress. She had been captured along with several other women from the village, and the soldiers immediately took a liking to her.

One of the soldiers, a tall and muscular man named Dimitrios, approached the woman with a wicked grin. "I'm gonna rape you, my dear," he said, grabbing her roughly by the arm. "You will be destroyed."

The woman playfully struggled against him, but it was no use. Dimitrios was too strong. He dragged her back to the Greek camp, where he wasted no time in satisfying his lust. He pushed her down onto a makeshift bed and ripped off her dress, revealing her naked body but both of her hands covered her privates.

Without a word, the Greek flipped the woman as her face slammed into the bed. She quickly messed with her privates again and then spread her legs. He took the Turkey woman from behind, embracing his arms under her and locking her in place. He pressed his body against hers. She gasped and muttered with a deep voice, "Come on, do it, do it, do it." He penetrated his camel fucker deep inside her starfish. She gasped at the sudden contact and then moaned as he pressed harder.

"Oh, yes," she wailed with a deep voice again, pressing her ass harder against him. "Do it, do it, do it."

Bafflement swamped his countenance to this strange female tone. But the heat of the moment was too intoxicating to ignore as he went deeper! She pushed him back, now on her knees. Grabbing her hips, he begins punching that shit. Her hand wanders to her privates as he watched that arm wiggle afterward. Perhaps, she's playing with her pussy, he assured himself.

But nooooo, she was jerking her penis off.

I'm done with this faggot story, gtfo of here with your queer erotica, @seleucus
ruined :feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PubertyMaxxer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Based story

• Woah
Im Bosniak-Albanian it doesn't have the same vibe, no hate relationship with turks
Skandabeg wants a word with you
The irony is that this most likely happened the other way around far more than what you imply in your fiction. The Turkish Ghazi warriors took Anatolia raped and fucked dark green women violating them with their huge kebab Muslim cocks telling the orthodox greek Roman woman how she will belong to his harem and how Cem Ozril the Turkish high command officer was going to enjoy her Byzantine pussy every night. FACT IS MUSLIM TURKS WOULD ROUTINELY RAPE YOUR WOMEN EVERY WEEKEND FOR FUN. No I’m not Muslim im
Christian myself but unfortunately it’s true our Christian women were defiled by Muzzies a lot more than vice versa :feelswah: :forcedsmile: :feelswah:

@Xangsane @Manchild @KING REIDYZ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, 5'7 zoomer, Elvisandreaa and 3 others

The irony is that this most likely happened the other way around far more than what you imply in your fiction. The Turkish Ghazi warriors took Anatolia raped and fucked dark green women violating them with their huge kebab Muslim cocks telling the orthodox greek Roman woman how she will belong to his harem and how Cem Ozril the Turkish high command officer was going to enjoy her Byzantine pussy every night. FACT IS MUSLIM TURKS WOULD ROUTINELY RAPE YOUR WOMEN EVERY WEEKEND FOR FUN. No I’m not Muslim im
Christian myself but unfortunately it’s true our Christian women were defiled by Muzzies a lot more than vice versa :feelswah: :forcedsmile: :feelswah:

Meanwhile, in reality.

"A report in the journal Annals of Human Genetics in 2012 indicated the paternal ancestry of those living in Turkey was 38 percent European, 35 percent Middle Eastern, 18 percent South Asian and only 9 percent Central Asian. But DNA tests sometimes throw up even more surprising results."

Turkish women love(d) BWC. Then and now.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
How do Turks see both Azerbaijanis and Bosniaks as brothers are the same time? Completely different genetics

How do Turks see both Azerbaijanis and Bosniaks as brothers are the same time? Completely different genetics
They extend Turkic brotherhood to Azerbaijanis and Muslim brotherhood to Bosniaks.

However they don't do the same to Kazakhs/Uzbeks/Mongols or Arabs who are the original pioneers of their Turkic and Islamic backgrounds.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Meanwhile, in reality.

"A report in the journal Annals of Human Genetics in 2012 indicated the paternal ancestry of those living in Turkey was 38 percent European, 35 percent Middle Eastern, 18 percent South Asian and only 9 percent Central Asian. But DNA tests sometimes throw up even more surprising results."
Still 62% subhuman DNA on average

The sun was setting over the Aegean Sea as the Greek fleet closed in on the Turkish island. It was a surprise attack, and the Turks were caught off guard. The Greek soldiers stormed the beaches, killing anyone who stood in their way. The Turks fought valiantly, but they were outnumbered and outmatched. Before long, the Greeks had taken control of the island.

As the dust settled, a group of Greek soldiers came across a beautiful Turkish woman. Her long dark hair flowed down her back, and her curves were accentuated by her tight-fitting dress. She had been captured along with several other women from the village, and the soldiers immediately took a liking to her.

One of the soldiers, a tall and muscular man named Dimitrios, approached the woman with a wicked grin. "You will come with me, my dear," he said, grabbing her roughly by the arm. "You will be my prize for conquering this island."

The woman struggled against him, but it was no use. Dimitrios was too strong. He dragged her back to the Greek camp, where he wasted no time in satisfying his lust. He pushed her down onto a makeshift bed and ripped off her dress, revealing her naked body.

Without a word, the Greek took the Turk woman from behind, wrapping his arms around her and pressing his body against hers. She gasped at the sudden contact and then moaned as she felt his hard cock pressing against her backside. He took hold of her hips and began to move, thrusting against her with slow, deliberate strokes.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, pressing her ass back against him. "Take me, take me hard."

He obliged her, picking up the pace and slamming into her with more force. She cried out with pleasure as he pounded her, each thrust sending waves of ecstasy through her body. She felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter, and she knew that she was close to cumming.

The Turk felt her body tightening around him, and he knew that she was close. He reached around to fondle her breasts, squeezing and kneading them as he continued to pound her from behind. And then, with a loud cry, she came, her body shaking with the force of her orgasm.

The Turk wasn't far behind her, and with a few more thrusts, he came as well, pumping his hot cum into her. They stood there for a moment, panting and sweating, before he pulled out of her and stepped back.

"Well, that was fun," he said, grinning at her.

The Turk woman glared at him. "You're a monster," she spat. "How could you do this to me?"

The Greek just shrugged. "It's war," he said. "You should be grateful that I didn't kill you."

The Turk woman shook her head, tears streaming down her face. "I'll never forgive you for this," she said.

The Greek just laughed. "You'll get over it," he said. "In the meantime, I'll be back for more."

As the night progressed, the Greek warrior continued to explore the depths of the Turkish woman's body with unbridled passion. He dominated her with his every movement, forcing her to submit to his every whim. She moaned and writhed beneath him, lost in a haze of pleasure as he brought her to the brink of ecstasy time and time again.

But despite the intensity of their lovemaking, the Greek man was not content to simply take his pleasure and be done with her. He wanted to possess her completely, body and soul. And so he continued to ravish her throughout the night, until finally, as the first light of dawn began to creep over the horizon, they both collapsed in a tangled heap of sweat and exhaustion.

As they lay there, breathing heavily, the Greek warrior turned to the Turkish woman and gazed deeply into her eyes. "You are mine now," he said, his voice low and intense. "You belong to me. And I will never let you go."

The Turkish woman could feel her heart racing in her chest at his words. She knew that she should be terrified, that she should be doing everything in her power to escape from this man who had taken her captive. But at the same time, she couldn't deny the electric thrill that ran through her every time he touched her, the way that his dominance made her feel like nothing else in the world mattered.

And so, with a mixture of fear and desire coursing through her veins, the Turkish woman submitted to her captor once more, knowing that she was completely and utterly his.
Not a molecule

25% turk from her paternal side
Do you Balkaners speak Turkish?

I heard the Turkish economy is better than in many Southeast European countries, and since most of Western Europe will be Africa soon, learning Turkish might be worth it

I heard the Turkish economy is better than in many Southeast European countries, and since most of Western Europe will be Africa soon, learning Turkish might be worth it
It's poorer than Russia.

Meanwhile, in reality.

You mean Greek women got turked so fucking much that now most of their blood is Turk lmfso

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and SecularIslamist

That was eaons ago, we (talking about my paternal albanian side) were neutral to possitive with turks for the last 3 centuries of their rule. An Albanian even became the ruler of Egypt and and his army almost ended the Ottoman Empire before Russia and France came to help them. He came to Egypt with lots of Albanin tribesmen, most of them came back to the balkans once they reached middle age. My great grandfather was part of his company, and till this day we keep the artifacts he took from his few years of life in Egypt, few roman or greek coins, a zulfikar sword, and big bronze like sphere with coptic instructions on it

• Woah
You mean Greek women got turked so fucking much that now most of their blood is Turk lmfso
Anatolia was never Greek. It was only Greek speaking. Just like how Turks aren't actually Turks. Turk DNA changed less than 10% of the genome.

No, its equal or slightly worse in the recet years to non EU nations. And definitely worse from thr Eu balkan ones

• +1
That was eaons ago, we (talking about my paternal albanian side) were neutral to possitive with turks for the last 3 centuries of their rule. An Albanian even became the ruler of Egypt and and his army almost ended the Ottoman Empire before Russia and France came to help them. He came to Egypt with lots of Albanin tribesmen, most of them came back to the balkans once they reached middle age. My great grandfather was part of his company, and till this day we keep the artifacts he took from his few years of life in Egypt, few roman or greek coins, a zulfikar sword, and big bronze like sphere with coptic instructions on it
Seleucos in suicide watch as the Turks not only raped balkanlars Turks also made u lot fight for them as slaves based ottoman Turks

• JFL
Seleucos in suicide watch as the Turks not only raped balkanlars Turks also made u lot fight for them as slaves based ottoman Turks
Did you read what i even wrote?

Ottoman eunuch 1912

Bark more for your masters jfl

Anatolia was never Greek. It was only Greek speaking. Just like how Turks aren't actually Turks. Turk DNA changed less than 10% of the genome.
Western aegaean turks cluster with greeks autosomally, but that's 20% of the population

• +1
Western aegaean turks cluster with greeks autosomally, but that's 20% of the population
They are also much less cucked by Islam and don't vote for Erdocuck

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Turks enslaved more of your people than blacks. Infact blacks were very rare in the Ottoman Empire but most of their slaves were GAYreeks
IMG 6463

Besides unlike your coward people blacks sold niggas into slavery we weren’t taken by no Arab tuek or Euro so it’s not the same thing compared to you pussies being raided and bullied into slavery by Arabs and Turks
View attachment 2213370

Bark more for your masters jfl

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
The irony here tho is that balkan muslims (all muslims in the Ottoman Empire) had the right to own slaves of which most were by large from africa, over a few million africans are estimated to been enslaved during the period. A first hand chronicle tells about a slave market in Belgrade, where there were caucasian, ukrainian and black slaves displayed, with the caucasian ones being the most pricey, the black men were funnily also pricier then the Ukrainan women, and mostly bought by the aristocratic muslim turkic, slavic, greek and albanian families

• +1
  • JFL
  • JFL
Turks enslaved more of your people than blacks. Infact blacks were very rare in the Ottoman Empire but most of their slaves were GAYreeks
View attachment 2213374

Besides unlike your coward people blacks sold niggas into slavery we weren’t taken by no Arab tuek or Euro so it’s not the same thing compared to you pussies being raided and bullied into slavery by Arabs and Turks
Thats a caucasian slave (i mentioned them in the post, they were very desired)

• +1
And yet you were still “slaves” how unfortunate. Those goat fuckers seem to be very good at making GAYreeks their bitch, their women also mogg Gayreek women

This is funny coming from a literal African. Your people are slaves and treated like shit in literally every nation on Earth. You're even literally the color of shit. You are the last people to be talking about slavery :feelskek:

The irony here tho is that balkan muslims (all muslims in the Ottoman Empire) had the right to own slaves of which most were by large from africa, over a few million africans are estimated to been enslaved during the period. A first hand chronicle tells about a slave market in Belgrade, where there were caucasian, ukrainian and black slaves displayed, with the caucasian ones being the most pricey, the black men were funnily also pricier then the Ukrainan women, and mostly bought by the aristocratic muslim turkic, slavic, greek and albanian families
Not surprising, Muslims had slaves from all over BBC and white women were the most valuable slaves. Black men are strong moggers, white women are sexy hoes why wouldn’t anybody wanna take both. Still black slaves were rare in the Ottoman Empire as they mainly focused on European slaves. The North African Barbary pirates had mainly Europeans but also some black slaves as well

This is funny coming from a literal African. Your people are slaves and treated like shit in literally every nation on Earth. You're even literally the color of shit. You are the last people to be talking about slavery :feelskek:
And yet, GAYrewks were enslaved by Turks for over 1k years BY FORCE YOU LOT DIDNT HAVE A CHOICE BUT TO BE SLAVES, blacks sold eachother cos we were tribes and split up LMFAO 🤣 imagine being somebody’s else bitch for 1k years and trying to mock blacks who were only known as slaves due to the 300 hundred years trans Atlantic slave trade being western and thus pushed to the for front of public attention.

But I hope you enjoyed getting ass fucked by the Ottoman masters ;) and your women getting ploughed by ottomans

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
Not surprising, Muslims had slaves from all over BBC and white women were the most valuable slaves. Black men are strong moggers, white women are sexy hoes why wouldn’t anybody wanna take both. Still black slaves were rare in the Ottoman Empire as they mainly focused on European slaves. The North African Barbary pirates had mainly Europeans but also some black slaves as well

Do black people just read history books and immediately assume the opposite of what's in there is true?

• JFL
Reactions: Hess
Modern day poetry

• +1
Do black people just read history books and immediately assume the opposite of what's in there is true?
Wtf are you on about you braindead GAYreek. You faghots had to learn Turkish in your own homeland and eat El kebabi cock that much is ceartain and written down.

But I’ll admit the Greek independence revolt was hands down one of the greatest revolts of all time I’m mirin that revolt

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Elvisandreaa and TsarTsar444
And yet, GAYrewks were enslaved by Turks for over 1k years LMFAO 🤣 imagine being somebody’s else bitch for 1k years and trying to mock blacks who were only known as slaves due to the 300 hundred years trans Atlantic slave trade being western and thus pushed to the for front of public attention.

But I hope you enjoyed getting ass fucked by the Ottoman masters ;) and your women getting ploughed by ottomans

"Slave trading in the Indian Ocean goes back to 2500 BCE.[3] Ancient Babylonians, Egyptians, Greeks, Indians and Persians all traded slaves on small scale across the Indian Ocean (and sometimes the Red Sea).[4] Slave trading in the Red Sea around the time of Alexander the Great is described by Agatharchides."

"When estimating the number of people enslaved from East Africa, author N'Diaye and French historian Olivier Pétré-Grenouilleau[14][15] estimate 8 million as the total number of people transported from the 7th century until 1920, amounting to an average of 5,700 people per year."

Trebizond fell in 1461, the Greek revolution was in 1821. Less than 400 years. Meanwhile, blacks have been slaves for literally all of recorded history

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
As i said, its the CAUCASUS black raven hair women who were the most priced, but the ukrainian blonde slaves were cheaper then black males, while the cheapest were the black female slaves (although they weren't mentioned that much).

Black slaves weren't rare at all, they were the biggest group of slaves in the Empire, the simple reason why not a single black person almost exists today in anatoli, balkans or levant was because they were sll mandatory castrated in the red sea ports of Egypt before being sent to the Aegen for selling.

Im not stating any of this as a stormfrontcel btw, just saying the facts, all muslims in the ottoman empire were equal anyways

• +1