Force Open Growth Plates

lyricism

lyricism

Banned
I haven't grown since the age of 15, literally the same fucking height 3 years ago. I find it unnatural that I haven't grown even a cm, but fuck it is there a way to force growth plates open? some claimed to open it in their 20s and grew a few cms because of it. I don't want to work so fucking hard heightmaxxing just for it to do absolutely nothing

yes this is a fucking cope, I'm anticipating troll comments and "its been over for you"; try to give solid advice or fuck off

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ellisadrian, RopeMaxxed, Deleted member 30432 and 3 others
You cant open your growth plates. But if youre 15, your spine growth plates are most likely still open. In other words, you cant gain height in legs without surgery but your torso can grow

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus, Agendum, saiya_online and 1 other person
what's your height? And what is your parents' height?
Since your spinal GPs are open, you can heightmaxx but it wont work if your genetics dont allow it

Op If u open up ur legs skin and smash ur bone inside manually with a hammer until it cracks that usually works

I recommend we do this in call so I can jerk off to the gore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Agendum, Arditi, Deleted member 32640 and 7 others
Op If u open up ur legs skin and smash ur bone inside manually with a hammer until it cracks that usually works

I recommend we do this in call so I can jerk off to the gore
this genuinely made me laugh unlike other comments

• JFL
Reactions: Iasacrko
You cant open your growth plates. But if youre 15, your spine growth plates are most likely still open. In other words, you cant gain height in legs without surgery but your torso can grow
Since your spinal GPs are open, you can heightmaxx but it wont work if your genetics dont allow it
I'm currently 18, I turn 19 in dec (2004); I'm taller than my mom but shorter than my dad, and idk his height its ambiguous cuz he claims one height after the other. Genetically I ain't gifted I know that much, but alt advice to try and maximize my height is appreciated

• So Sad
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
I'm currently 18, I turn 19 in dec (2004); I'm taller than my mom but shorter than my dad, and idk his height its ambiguous cuz he claims one height after the other. Genetically I ain't gifted I know that much, but alt advice to try and maximize my height is appreciated
That doesnt really clarify much tbh. Ask both your parents to measure their heights or just measure them yourselves. Take up their average and add 3. If you're atleast 2 inches under that, there's hope. Btw, even at 18, if your genetics allow, you can heightmaxx, exactly what I'm planning on doing(17). Plenty of info on this site for it.

Also, if you are over 5'10, Height isnt as important, even heighmaxxing methods will bloat your face which is more of a looksmin than being 2 inches shorter

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung
That doesnt really clarify much tbh. Ask both your parents to measure their heights or just measure them yourselves. Take up their average and add 3. If you're atleast 2 inches under that, there's hope. Btw, even at 18, if your genetics allow, you can heightmaxx, exactly what I'm planning on doing(17). Plenty of info on this site for it.

Also, if you are over 5'10, Height isnt as important, even heighmaxxing methods will bloat your face which is more of a looksmin than being 2 inches shorter
I'm like 1-2 inches less than the formula you gave me, but the despair is I haven't grown a cm since 15 (2020)

I'm like 1-2 inches less than the formula you gave me, but the despair is I haven't grown a cm since 15 (2020)
That's not surprising, tbh. Many people stop growing at 15. You can probably still squeeze out an inch or at max, 2 from your spine if you want to give it a shot but don't be certain of that. Most people even after heightmaxxing barely grow an inch. Again, the juice is not worth the squeeze if you are 5'10 or above

Last edited:
How do you encourage growth in the torso? HGH? Exercises? Or does it just grow to its maximum potnetial on it's own?
HGH. Spine exercises for decompression of spine,which works at any age. But the gains from exercises arent permanent. You need to increase igf1 levels with HGH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21898
That's not surprising, tbh. Many people stop growing at 15. You can probably still squeeze out an inch or at max, 2 from your spine if you want to give it a shot but don't be certain of that. Most people even after heightmaxxing barely grow an inch. Again, the juice is not worth the squeeze if you are 5'10 or above
how do I do it without the juice; idc if its an inch or a cm, at least I can rest that I grew

how do I do it without the juice; idc if its an inch or a cm, at least I can rest that I grew
I doubt it can be done without HGH

I doubt it can be done without HGH
Yk where I can get authentic HGH and not some scam serum most websites claim? can't get prescription my doctor denied it (incel wants incels to remain incels)

• +1
Reactions: Glacier
it can be reopened

Yk where I can get authentic HGH and not some scam serum most websites claim? can't get prescription my doctor denied it (incel wants incels to remain incels)
faggot doctors always do it, did to me as well. I'm going to take MK677, It's generally real. There are links to HGH suppliers on this website, I've seen it. They're rather expensive though. MK677 is cheap but the peptides needed alongside can bring the cost up. MK677 and those peptides are used by bodybuilders so, not that hard to get hard. Speaking of bodybuilders, if you go to gym, ask someone who you think might be roided. Some bodybuilders do HGH cycles and have sources for it

How tall ru anyways

faggot doctors always do it, did to me as well. I'm going to take MK677, It's generally real. There are links to HGH suppliers on this website, I've seen it. They're rather expensive though. MK677 is cheap but the peptides needed alongside can bring the cost up. MK677 and those peptides are used by bodybuilders so, not that hard to get hard. Speaking of bodybuilders, if you go to gym, ask someone who you think might be roided. Some bodybuilders do HGH cycles and have sources for it
Word, doctors love to gatekeep unless they're being paid 6 figures. Most of them can easily prescribe it if the dosage is controlled. How much MK677 and what are the side effects (side effects will always be present I just want to know if it is worth it)

Growth plates don't "close", they disappear. They literally turn into solid bone when they ossify. "Reopening" them would require some pretty advanced, targeted tissue engineering.

• +1
Reactions: jewslayer, CT03 and ccwarrior
Word, doctors love to gatekeep unless they're being paid 6 figures. Most of them can easily prescribe it if the dosage is controlled. How much MK677 and what are the side effects (side effects will always be present I just want to know if it is worth it)
Ive usually seen 25 mg mk677 a day. Side effects are bloated face and blood sugar levels can rise

Gonna be honest, if u havent grown since 15 its not looking good. I started mk677 after i hadnt grown for around 5 months and the doctor told me my plates were beginning to close, and I didnt gain much.

It only matters for me if its in legs tbh

why, body proportions?
Im already 6', i really only want height for stride length and armspan now. also long legs are a pretty good look, so id rather be 6'2 with perfect proportions than 6'4 with just more spine length.

I’ve been curious, is there a telltale sign when your clavicles and torso are done growing? I started puberty at 15 and got the classic monkey build now. But I do have reason to believe it’ll keep growing from what I’ve been told, just curious to hear your opinion.

• +1
Reactions: studymaxxer
How do you encourage growth in the torso? HGH? Exercises? Or does it just grow to its maximum potnetial on its own?
High HGH and IGF-1 levels encourage growth around the body. Also stretching the vertebrae and allowing it to be as healthy as possible is another good thing as it allows it to be it's maximal length

I’ve been curious, is there a telltale sign when your clavicles and torso are done growing? I started puberty at 15 and got the classic monkey build now. But I do have reason to believe it’ll keep growing from what I’ve been told, just curious to hear your opinion.
You have to get an x-ray to see if your clavicle and torso are still growing. However, vertebrae closes at 18-20 years old roughly for most I believe. And clavicles close around 25-30. But they grow at very slow rates past the age of 13-14

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Deleted member 29581
I haven't grown since the age of 15, literally the same fucking height 3 years ago. I find it unnatural that I haven't grown even a cm, but fuck it is there a way to force growth plates open? some claimed to open it in their 20s and grew a few cms because of it. I don't want to work so fucking hard heightmaxxing just for it to do absolutely nothing

yes this is a fucking cope, I'm anticipating troll comments and "its been over for you"; try to give solid advice or fuck off
How much money do you have? There is ways you can stimulate growth at your age but it depends how much you can afford!

Growth plates don't "close", they disappear. They literally turn into solid bone when they ossify. "Reopening" them would require some pretty advanced, targeted tissue engineering.
It would be pointless to try to reopen growth plates. If you are past the age of 20 years old and haven't killed yourself due to your height, you should prolly stop trying to heightmax or at least through that methodology. As the pain it would cause to break your bones is insane.

Any tips for someone who's 18 I'm pretty sure mine are closed? Or for clavicles I could afford most things

I am not aware of any signs to check whether they're growing or not. You can obviously get an x ray to check if the bone is ossified or not. I got one for my wrists.
The average age for growth plate closure for both clavicles and torso is in early 20s. I know many people who were narrow in their teens and their shoulder grew considerably in their early 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Before doing all of the above I would suggest to take some x-rays of all the growth plates you could, Wrist legs & spine, and then continue. Plus try to go for growth age study as there precise. If there not open these measures will just give you 7mm to 14mm. Of height which barely comes down to a full cm. So I would suggest against it. But if your growth plates are really open not just cracks then you could go for it but the side effects eol be crazy for you of your going to blast them.

Before doing all of the above I would suggest to take some x-rays of all the growth plates you could, Wrist legs & spine, and then continue. Plus try to go for growth age study as there precise. If there not open these measures will just give you 7mm to 14mm. Of height which barely comes down to a full cm. So I would suggest against it. But if your growth plates are really open not just cracks then you could go for it but the side effects eol be crazy for you of your going to blast them.
I got an x ray few months back for my wrist and the growth plates are closed which is why I'm talking about spine growth plates which are certainly open. I know natural spine growth will be around 10mm a year or so but if there is plenty of hgh in body, I'm pretty sure it can get atleast a full inch, if not more. Many bodybuilder gain a full inch well into their 20s when they start cycling hgh. Look no further than Derek from MPMD

As for side effects, that's what I'm interested in. I know a few and measures to counter them but am interested if you know some others that I havent heard about

That is not possible currently. I remember there was a guy called Strike Poseidon a while back stating that it was but I believe his stack failed.

Oh yeah that was cope remember trying that jfl at buying sam-e instead of HGH ai :/

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE SO MANY GRAYCELS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode and Deleted member 29167
DM me.
he made it up.
Don't listen to the hobby doctors on this thread. Here is an excerpt from a book actual doctors use, as you can see the medial clavicle is only half way ossified at age 25. My blackpilled physician told me most men are at their peak of width between 28-32 years old that's why some people are narrow at 20 and wide at 25.

Attachments

• fuse.png
    fuse.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581 and hattrick
I got an x ray few months back for my wrist and the growth plates are closed which is why I'm talking about spine growth plates which are certainly open. I know natural spine growth will be around 10mm a year or so but if there is plenty of hgh in body, I'm pretty sure it can get atleast a full inch, if not more. Many bodybuilder gain a full inch well into their 20s when they start cycling hgh. Look no further than Derek from MPMD

As for side effects, that's what I'm interested in. I know a few and measures to counter them but am interested if you know some others that I havent heard about
Yeah i read your thread and I have the same problem as your we relate alot. Even with the guy who has this thread. And the side effects will be that your facial proportion will be disordered(check joe rogan), acne in some cases very severe, and as you said AI and all they will fuck you up mate. I have been to gym and i have seen people use them snd in some cases they get fucked up i can assure you even if your growth plates are open there's no assurance for the 10mm growth. Plus injecting raw hgh is insane will make you age way more faster and your prime years will come down from 28-33 to just 22-5. I am really really trying to cope even tho I am above 5'10 i still want 3 more inches of height but injecting HGH and AI is too much because I already have a great face and would rather have that then lose the face and not even gain height. Personally for you I would suggest do a leg and spine growth plate x ray and consult orthopedic and endrocologists before taking any mesuares as that is what I am doing. I believe you live in iran so consult multiple docs if they refused to suggest anything.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: studymaxxer and Meister!
The easiest part is getting the HGH.

if you’re 15 they’re open

If ur 18 then ur still good u fkin dubass. Spine closes at 30 u still have almost 15 years. Do spine exercises like weighted russian twists.

If ur 18 then ur still good u fkin dubass. Spine closes at 30 u still have almost 15 years. Do spine exercises like weighted russian twists.
Spine closes 18-20

so r u heightmaxxing or just crying