Forced rhino before bimax

m0ss26

m0ss26

Silver
Basically I need septo-rhino to help with better breathing and sleep, plus it would greatly improve my cardio as I lack efficient oxygenation, as well as fixing my nose failo ofc. I meet with the surgeon in a month, and he’s one of my moms contacts (she’s well known doctor) so he will probably go for this even though I’m 15.8, especially cause I’ll basically be done with puberty and all growing within a year (early bloomer). My mom is heavily blackpilled so she’s also willing to shill out for my Bimax when I’m of age, problem is I know that getting rhino before bimax is not a good idea. Should I just ride it out and get rhino now and bimax in 4 years?
@optimisticzoomer @Foreverbrad @SurgeryEnjoyer @RealSurgerymax idrk who’s knowledgeable on surgery here

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bradpittshairline and IAMNOTANINCEL
Do not fuck with the process. do whatever the professionals say. consult with various board certified professionals to come to the best possible conclusion. Wait till your of age. You will still have enough time to enjoy the potential social benefits of looks improvements from 18-25 really, so you don't have to be in a rush, even though you might be very insistent right now on ascending to benefit yourself in the moment.

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and IAMNOTANINCEL
Do not fuck with the process. do whatever the professionals say. consult with various board certified professionals to come to the best possible conclusion. Wait till your of age. You will still have enough time to enjoy the potential social benefits of looks improvements from 18-25 really, so you don't have to be in a rush, even though you might be very insistent right now on ascending to benefit yourself in the moment.
I’m fine with waiting till 20 for ascension, problem is getting septo would greatly benefit me now with my athletics and life quality

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL

I know, but say I do get septo-rhino within the next 6 months (90%+ chance of this happening) should I just give up on getting Bimax in the future? For fear the maxilla advancement will mess up my nose projection

I know, but say I do get septo-rhino within the next 6 months (90%+ chance of this happening) should I just give up on getting Bimax in the future? For fear the maxilla advancement will mess up my nose projection
@IAMNOTANINCEL

Brutal only one reply

If you don’t mind waiting for bimax then prioritise your health and get a septorhino first

• +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and m0ss26
If you don’t mind waiting for bimax then prioritise your health and get a septorhino first
So should I not worry about the possible change in projection? I’ve heard many things about how getting Bimax first is a must

So should I not worry about the possible change in projection? I’ve heard many things about how getting Bimax first is a must
I wouldn’t know I’m not versed on surgeries bc I don’t plan on getting them but I doubt getting a bimax will change nasal projection especially if you’re getting it years down the line

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Bimax will make your breathing better anyways. If you get a rhino before your bimax you might need to get another one after the bimax if it changes your nose shape.

Do your homework lil bro

It depends on your face. (Occlusion/facial analyses)
I dont think a male can get jaw surgery that early simply bc of the relapse rate, but that can be judged after doing scans and measuring if your bones are growing.
If those are good enough for the surgeon you might get operated early.
Jaw surgery will elevate the tip and widen your nose a bit, tho there is the option of an alar stitch. Septoplasty is no issue, just the rhino results might change.

• +1
I dont think a male can get jaw surgery that early simply bc of the relapse rate, but that can be judged after doing scans and measuring if your bones are growing.
If those are good enough for the surgeon you might get operated early.
Jaw surgery will elevate the tip and widen your nose a bit, tho there is the option of an alar stitch. Septoplasty is no issue, just the rhino results might change.
thanks for the detailed response, the reason I’m even considering rhino first is because of the age issue, I’d be waiting 4+ years to get Bimax because a surgeon would absolutely not sign off on it now, and neither would my parents, whereas I could get rhino in the next 3 months.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
You’ll regret getting rhino before bimax, yes.

• +1
thanks for the detailed response, the reason I’m even considering rhino first is because of the age issue, I’d be waiting 4+ years to get Bimax because a surgeon would absolutely not sign off on it now, and neither would my parents, whereas I could get rhino in the next 3 months.

Many well respected maxfac surgeons would refuse to perform rhino on a minor

Many well respected maxfac surgeons would refuse to perform rhino on a minor
I already need septoplasty badly, I went to the party with my mom and the surgeon was there and I made my case for rhino along with it and he said he would

I already need septoplasty badly, I went to the party with my mom and the surgeon was there and I made my case for rhino along with it and he said he would
Consider it heavily And make a decision once I meet with him in a few weeks