Forced to take month break from gym, lost bit of muscle should i bulk then cut or start cutting (Picture)

adyyyyyyyyyy

adyyyyyyyyyy

Silver

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, edodalic29 and seethe
how old are you? dont cut at 16 lil bro

gyno is a bitch. if i was u, i would cut first to like 17% bf then lean bulk, cuz life being over weight is shit
idm gyno but i hate my face fat

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
gyno is a bitch. if i was u, i would cut first to like 17% bf then lean bulk, cuz life being over weight is shit
retard, he cuts now he turns into a gyno twink. maintain - bulk after ur puberty is fully done then cut

retard, he cuts now he turns into a gyno twink. maintain - bulk after ur puberty is fully done then cut
what about my face fat do i just have to accept it

nigga he wont fuck a single bitch if he is fat, he needs to cut u fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and 97baHater
cut u fat as shit nigga

nigga he wont fuck a single bitch if he is fat, he needs to cut u fucking moron
hes too ugly to fuck anyway. ur a fucking retarted lala land fag. he wont be fucking with his face no matter how skinny he gets. play the long term game dont listen to these tiktok fags

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
hes too ugly to fuck anyway. ur a fucking retarted lala land fag. he wont be fucking with his face no matter how skinny he gets. play the long term game dont listen to these tiktok fags
f u manlet, @adyyyyyyyyyy just trust me go on a 2 month cut, you will still get newbie gains, so yeah bro after ur not a fatass anymore u can go on a slight bulk

f u manlet, @adyyyyyyyyyy just trust me go on a 2 month cut, you will still get newbie gains, so yeah bro after ur not a fatass anymore u can go on a slight bulk
projecting

fat low t faggot mirin tits

Damn ur cooked bro

talking to yourself there brainlet?
answered your question now you have nothing to say , friendly advice stop being toxic your life will be better 👍🏻

U redu je dobra stvar je što možeš da promeniš svoje telo, biće potrebno nekoliko meseci, ali će se isplatiti, sretno
da bulkam ili

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29
answered your question now you have nothing to say , friendly advice stop being toxic your life will be better 👍🏻
i'm chiiling brother, i bully you so you can put down the fork you fat smelly subhuman

i'm chiiling brother, i bully you so you can put down the fork you fat smelly subhuman
If you actually want to do it I appreciate it but use other wordings

• JFL
Reactions: seethe
ok you definitely need to lean down, no such thing as lean bulk jfl at these morons . cut out the carbs switch it out with protein and healthy fat, go keto basically. I'd guesstimate you need to be in a 500 kcal caloric deficit. Do cardios jfl, damn you are such a mess:lul:

idk why you are asking basic shit like this on here when everything you need are one google search away. do you like getting bullied?