Forget about breastfeeding, if you were born through a c-section, you lost your chance to have Chad's immune system

Slayerino

Slayerino

PSL 🎱 or 💀

Humans are born germ-free. Yet, birth is normally the time when vitally important bacteria start to colonise the body including the gut, skin and lungs. Researchers have long suspected that this early colonisation sets the course for one's later health. It could be, however, that a caesarean section prevents certain bacteria, ordinarily interacting with the baby's immune system, from being passed on from the mother to the new-born.
Wilmes reports: "We find specific bacterial substances that stimulate the immune system in vaginally born babies. In contrast, the immune stimulation in caesarean children is much lower either because the bacterial triggers are present at much lower levels or other bacterial substances hamper these initial immune reactions to happen.
This bacterial coloniser-immune system link -- together with other factors -- could explain why caesarean section babies are statistically more prone to develop allergies, chronic inflammatory diseases and metabolic diseases. "It could be that the immune system of these children is set on a different path early on,"

IT'S FUCKING OVER IF THEY DIDN'T LET YOU TOUCH YOUR OWN MOTHER'S PUSSY WHILE YOU WERE BORN.

INCEL TRAIT: YOUR JEW DOCTOR CUTS YOUR MOTHER'S BELLY JUST SO YOU CAN'T BATH IN HER VAGINAL LIQUIDS AND SENTENCES YOU TO A LIFE OF ECZEMAS, ACNE AND PROBABLY MANLETISM TOO.

CHAD TRAIT: YOUR MOTHER GIVES YOU BIRTH THROUGH HER VAGINA THEN PASSES YOU TO THE STACY NURSES SO THEY CAN PUT YOUR BABY HEAD INSIDE THEIR VAGINAS TOO. THEY GET EACH AN ORGASM DUE TO THE THICKNESS OF YOUR BABY HEAD, AND SQUIRT ON YOUR HEAD, GIVING YOU THAT ULTRA-INSTINCT IMMUNE SYSTEM.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, reptiles, Deleted member 5143 and 11 others
Cope

Chad drink Pepsi and shitty diet and mogs all of us

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and john2
I was born through a c-section and was breast fed as well, it's over. Natural is the best way always.

• +1
Reactions: madmax and john2
OP is a giggafaggot who was born out of a guy's rear end.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
This is autism

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Slayerino and john2
OP is a giggafaggot who was born out of a guy's rear end.
DON'T BE MAD AT ME IF YOU'RE A C-SECTION BIRTHED SUB-HUMAN.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles
I was delivered naturally and was breastfed and still 5'4

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 110
High iq.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
I was delivered naturally and was breastfed and still 5'4
Holy shit. Then, you were predestined. This was you genetic blueprint.

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and sloopnoob
I was C section birthed and was breast fed for 2 months. Lazy parenting

I was c section and breastfed 1.5 years

LL and ill look good lol fuck my dumb mom

I dont expect anything high iq from foids.