Forum full of psl 6+ chads

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Biggest truecel ever
Nigga, i'm seeing so many chad kids here, bragging about their looks. Jfl, why are u here, go slay, spread your semen, you just need softmaxing and you're good to go. If you struggle mentally, it's easy fix, come on.. I guess femorhoids haven't raised their standards that high yet, since i can get 1 ioi/year lol, you can also man. Life as a 6+ is joyful so don't waste it here, go outdoors and slay you silly nigga

jordanbarrettisgod

jordanbarrettisgod

اللعنة اليهود
Nigga, i'm seeing so many chad kids here, bragging about their looks. Jfl, why are u here, go slay, spread your semen, you just need softmaxing and you're good to go. If you struggle mentally, it's easy fix, come on.. I guess femorhoids haven't raised their standards that high yet, since i can get 1 ioi/year lol, you can also man. Life as a 6+ is joyful so don't waste it here, go outdoors and slay you silly nigga
chad or not u can always improve

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Biggest truecel ever
you should tbh ded srs. But, most can't leave
We all have every information we need, other than facepulling advancements, and some surgery results, you really don't have reason to be here

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
We all have every information we need, other than facepulling advancements, and some surgery results, you really don't have reason to be here
addiction ; knowing that we'll never be chad without some surgeries ; sadness deep inside etc...

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Biggest truecel ever
addiction ; knowing that we'll never be chad without some surgeries ; sadness deep inside etc...
I'm lazy to stick to anything else, but i also give minor fucks about looksmaxing, since femorhoids are the way they are, and i can't improve on anything. It just wasn't worth it in my oppinion man

If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother :feelsrope:

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
I'm lazy to stick to anything else, but i also give minor fucks about looksmaxing, since femorhoids are the way they are, and i can't improve on anything. It just wasn't worth it in my oppinion man

If you can't reach to chad/lite via softmaxing, don't bother :feelsrope:
i have few failos, not a lot, i guess i'll at least leanmaxx to see beneath, don't worth to do surgery for thot

AlexHeally

AlexHeally

マジック
View attachment 322863

For comparison sake, many members posses half of the traits, i'm not making this up. Look up each member if you want
I have all of this except teeth, I still look like shit tho
i want to be happy tbh, not slaying, i don't see anybody beeing really happy deep inside by slaying and slaying
if you're going to be married you better slay before you do it, cus once you do it you will realize that you missed out alot

Last edited:

5foot8Paki

Zephir
ur retarded

only 2 people here are 8/10, salludon and amnesia, no one else

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
Keep crying you dog after lower lid retraction and infraorbital rims even with my shit skin I will be 6 psl
Even after Oto you will approaching 6, never let them put you down king, you will be Salludon's right hand man.

As for OP, I just wanna squeeze out .5-.75 points, I think tanning (for that golden/reddish coloring - like Barrett), will give me like .25-.5, then for the other .25-.5 I will look for other softmaxxing methods, I refuse to fraud my eye color, even though that would be an easy way out.
No salludon is like a 10/10. Amnesia is over rated a 8/10. Alerico is like a 9/10. Zuvay is like a 8/10, defiant is a 7-8/10
He hasn't seen shaved salludon, I don't understand why Gigachadnesia is only 8/10? I think he's 9/10 on par with Alarico.

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
Even after Oto you will approaching 6, never let them put you down king, you will be Salludon's right hand man.

As for OP, I just wanna squeeze out .5-.75 points, I think tanning (for that golden/reddish coloring - like Barrett), will give me like .25-.5, then for the other .25-.5 I will look for other softmaxxing methods, I refuse to fraud my eye color, even though that would be an easy way out.

He hasn't seen shaved salludon, I don't understand why Gigachadnesia is only 8/10? I think he's 9/10 on par with Alarico.
To compact midface and not a slayer eye area . His eye area is sbv average but not slayer tier. With oto I will be approaching 5.25-5.5 psl

streege

streege

Don't be a simp
I have all of this except teeth, I still look like shit tho

if you're going to be married you better slay before you do it, cus once you do it you will realize that you missed out alot
you really think it's better to do such ?

EthnicelAscension

EthnicelAscension

Face is all over the site, FML, leaving .me in 1mo
To compact midface and not a slayer eye area . His eye area is sbv average but not slayer tier
Okay, but doesn't he make up for it with other features and coloring? Amnesia mogs features wise. I know Alarico tries to be really humble and say he's beneath everyone, but I genuinely think they're on par, I don't understand why Amnesia is taking so many hits to his rating, he's gotta be 8.5/10 at least.

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Biggest truecel ever
I do poses that lower third
You don't have major falios other than eye area, i'm excluding the fact you are short cause majority of people from your place is around 5'7

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
NocturnalDecay OffTopic 7
Catawampus OffTopic 15
Zdeweilx OffTopic 14

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)