Forum sfcels this guy is your no 1 enemy

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
Stetson Kennedy in 1946 infiltrated KKK and handed over financial documents to IRS helping them collect a million dollar tax lien from them. He also exposed and doxxed several high profile members of the group.A masterstroke from Stetson by going for the jugular and to really hammer it home he made all the deepest secrets of KKK public on US radio. The KKK got completely obliterated after this. All the wealth and influence that it had disappeared overnight with reputation of the entire organization in shambles . White supremacy in general began to be viewed as crazy schizo talk after this brutal evisceration handed to them by a fellow white man

Forum sfcels this guy is your enemy. If you ever wonder why KKK snf white supremacy abruptly ended you know who to curse now

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Bushman, klip11 and 4 others
Kennedy? doesn't like a jewish name, maybe he's a jew in spirit.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@Achilles @SadLivwr @Azonin

Honorary Kang.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, klip11, Costcosuperstore and 1 other person
Okay. We have more discreet spaces now. If you know, you know...

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman and murdah
It doesn't matter the damage has been done. KKK has never been able to enter mainstream since the.
Okay. We have more discreet spaces now. If you know, you know...

• +1
Reactions: murdah
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Bushman, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
Aren’t you a spic
I know Americanism and ignorance go hand in hand, but if you had minimal knowledge, you would know that there are Whites everywhere. In no way are Whites limited to North America. I want your country to die, by the way. North America has the worst kind of White people. I am glad you are becoming a minority, being replaced by Mexican thugs. You deserve worse.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, 4ever, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
I know Americanism and ignorance go hand in hand, but if you had minimal knowledge, you would know that there are Whites everywhere. In no way are Whites limited to North America. I want your country to die, by the way. North America has the worst kind of White people. I am glad you are becoming a minority, being replaced by Mexican thugs. You deserve worse.
Spain is being invaded by fresh off the boat illegal africans jfl, far worse fate. When Trump gets elected, all the illegals are getting deported.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Jason Voorhees
It doesn't matter the damage has been done. KKK has never been able to enter mainstream since the.
"The damage has been done." What Europeans have to do with it? KKK is an AMERICAN organization. Whiteness doesn't revolve around America. I want America to die. Whites there are spiritually corrupted. I care about the future of Europe, the homeland of Whites, not North America, a land of degenerates.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and murdah
Spain is being invaded by fresh off the boat illegal africans jfl, far worse fate. When Trump gets elected, all the illegals are getting deported.
Holy mother of cope. Trump is the most pro-Zionist president in history. He's better than Joe Biden, for sure, but he isn't the solution to the immigration problem. America is FATED to die. Generation Z is already majorly non-White. The only reason Whites are said to be a shy majority yet (about 55%) is because these studies include OLDER people, who are going to die in a few decades. The younger people should be your target of interest, and those are MAJORLY NON-WHITE, and even the White zoomers are retarded. They will do nothing to prevent the demise of America. You know it's true.

You talk about Spain, but Spain is light years ahead of becoming a non-White country, which isn't the case of America. It's over, buddy boyo. Your precocious land will be taken away from you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamechico, rand anon, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Holy mother of cope. Trump is the most pro-Zionist president in history. He's better than Joe Biden, for sure, but he isn't the solution to the immigration problem. America is FATED to die. Generation Z is already majorly non-White. The only reason Whites are said to be a shy majority yet (about 55%) is because these studies include OLDER people, who are going to die in a few decades. The younger people should be your target of interest, and those are MAJORLY NON-WHITE, and even the White zoomers are retarded. They will do nothing to prevent the demise of America. You know it's true.

You talk about Spain, but Spain is light years ahead of becoming a non-White country, which isn't the case of America. It's over, buddy boyo. Your precocious land will be taken away from you.
I will be joining Europe soon enough, don’t worry. Either way, parts of Europe are already being affected by mass immigration such as Sweden, Germany, etc.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees and Madridista
Tagging white enthusiasts

@MaghrebGator @Eternal_ @Xtra @aspiringexcel @cytoplasm @<6PSLcel @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Ricky212

• JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Eternal_, cytoplasm and 3 others
Tagging white enthusiasts

@MaghrebGator @Eternal_ @Xtra @aspiringexcel @cytoplasm @<6PSLcel @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Ricky212
Wrong tags, bucko.

• +1
Eh most stormfronters here are balkanigs, shitalians, slavshits.

So people who the Kkk would've lynched, not a single Wasp or nordic sfcel.

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees and 2 others
It was this guy Stetson Kennedy. In 1946 he infiltrated KKK and handed over financial documents to IRS helping them collect a million dollar tax lien from them. He also exposed and doxxed several high profile members of the group and to really hammer it home he made all the deepest secrets of KKK public on US radio. A masterstroke from Stetson by going for the jugular. The KKK got completely obliterated after this. All the wealth and influence that it had disappeared overnight with reputation of the entire organization in shambles . White supremacy in general began to be viewed as crazy schizo talk after this brutal evisceration handed to them by a fellow white man

Forum sfcels this guy is your enemy. If you ever wonder why KKK snf white supremacy abruptly ended you know who to curse now

View attachment 2903752View attachment 2903753View attachment 2903754
No.. NOOOO NOT THE KKK!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Lol2

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Jason Voorhees
I will be joining Europe soon enough, don’t worry. Either way, parts of Europe are already being affected by mass immigration such as Sweden, Germany, etc.
Best decision you make, to be honest.

Americans are very attached to their country, but think about it: California was a red (Republican) state at some point and now it's blue (Democrat) because of the immigrants. If I'm not mistaken, Texas is becoming a red state too, and soon other conservative states will be meeting the same fate. Since Whites overwhelmingly vote Republican and non-Whites overwhelmingly vote Democrat, when Whites become a minority, the Right will never be able to win a election again. That means bye gun rights, bye free speech, by second amendtment, and bye everything that made America great. How will you reverse this trend? We both know it's not possible.

Yes, many European countries are fucked, but there's a difference: Europe is a whole continent, while America is one country. It's much better to focus on the whole. Fuck America. Let it crush and burn already.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon, |Daddy_Zygos|, EggKing and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: murdah

Americans are very attached to their country, but think about it: California was a red (Republican) state at some point and now it's blue (Democrat) because of the immigrants. If I'm not mistaken, Texas is becoming a red state too, and soon other conservative states will be meeting the same fate. Since Whites overwhelmingly vote Republican and non-Whites overwhelmingly vote Democrat, when Whites become a minority, the Right will never be able to win a election again. That means bye gun rights, bye free speech, by second amendtment, and bye everything that made America great. How will you reverse this trend? We both know it's not possible.

Yes, many European countries are fucked, but there's a difference: Europe is a whole continent, while America is one country. It's much better to focus on the whole. Fuck America. Let it crush and burn already.
Is spain a good country to move to? I plan on moving away from this shithole eventually and going to Russia or Spain.

• +1
Right?

KKK isn't even admired in White Nationalist circles that have younger people.
It's not just the kkk this guy made the ideology of whites being superior itself obscure and non nt thing

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and Madridista

The only thing you MAGAtards will conserve is the eternal aid to your greatest ally (master) Israel.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees, murdah and 1 other person
Right?

KKK isn't even admired in White Nationalist circles that have younger people.
:lul:, Niggas style would have worked in the 1940s, Now they belong to the average halloween party as a spook costume

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, murdah and Madridista
  • +1
Enjoy getting glassed by ICBM

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Dicklet3incher
Cope, NATO isn’t doing shit. SLAVA ROSSIJA
So yeah that's what I said. The entire region is getting glassed. Besides, mandatory conscription is being brought back. I guess it's only for natives so browns will not get drafted.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Jason Voorhees and murdah
It's not just the kkk this guy made the ideology of whites being superior itself obscure and non nt thing
American racists are low IQ though, I’ve never once met one that’s avg IQ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
So yeah that's what I said. The entire region is getting glassed. Besides, mandatory conscription is being brought back. I guess it's only for natives so browns will not get drafted.
Will you be joining for the fight for mother russia? 🇷🇺

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Dicklet3incher
Is spain a good country to move to? I plan on moving away from this shithole eventually and going to Russia or Spain.
Both places are good, in my opinion. I can't tell you more than that because I've only visited nearby countries like Italy, Portugal and France. American workers are treated nicely here. You just have to know some Spanish to get by. It's a reasonably comfortable place. Not like the USA, but good enough. Russia is a big one for me, and I plan to visit it someday.

• +1
Both places are good, in my opinion. I can't tell you more than that because I've only visited nearby countries like Italy, Portugal and France. American workers are treated nicely here. You just have to know some Spanish to get by. It's a reasonably comfortable place. Not like the USA, but good enough. Russia is a big one for me, and I plan to visit it someday.
What does the average spaniard look like? Both male and female

• +1
Will you be joining for the fight for mother russia? 🇷🇺
I'm not russian and I'm in the process of applying for a diversity visa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • JFL
Better off staying in europe
USA was and still is the best country in the world. Jewrope is 999x times worse. You're generally low IQ if you move to jewrope. Mentally retarded if you move to the eastern part of it @russiancelreturns

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Azonin, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
Stetson Kennedy in 1946 infiltrated KKK and handed over financial documents to IRS helping them collect a million dollar tax lien from them. He also exposed and doxxed several high profile members of the group.A masterstroke from Stetson by going for the jugular and to really hammer it home he made all the deepest secrets of KKK public on US radio. The KKK got completely obliterated after this. All the wealth and influence that it had disappeared overnight with reputation of the entire organization in shambles . White supremacy in general began to be viewed as crazy schizo talk after this brutal evisceration handed to them by a fellow white man

View attachment 2903752View attachment 2903753View attachment 2903754
I’m not an SFcel I’m literally half Slavic lol, WN consider me to be subhuman so fuck em

• +1
USA was and still is the best country in the world. Jewrope is 999x times worse. You're generally low IQ if you move to jewrope. Mentally retarded if you move to the eastern part of it @russiancelreturns
This. America is bad no shit but it is a hell of a lot better than pooruope

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Jason Voorhees and St.TikTokcel
cope, EE is ideal esp if you are a glovo couria and earn 4 jewros per h

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I’m not an SFcel I’m literally half Slavic lol, WN consider me to be subhuman so fuck em
Atleast you are a High T white and not like those western whites that offer their daughters to get ravaged and encourage being a slut.

Half of those 4 jewros get taxed by the basement government.
taxes go for lonely mother (a son of a brown refugee mostly) and grannies. Ideally

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Atleast you are a High T white and not like those western whites that offer their daughters to get ravaged and encourage being a slut.
slavs aren't white bhai, SFcels consider me to be a subhuman so im not on their side

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and Jason Voorhees
not all westerners are like that