Forum sfcels this guy is your no 1 enemy

slavs aren't white bhai, SFcels consider me to be a subhuman so im not on their side
R1a is proto indo european, they naturally have blonde hair blue eyes

Atleast you are a High T white and not like those western whites
T levels are the same across all of the zoomies except for african/south america contents. Slavcel pheno are just more robust on average @russiancelreturns
that offer their daughters to get ravaged and encourage being a slut.
Slavcels if anything are 5 times more gynocentric than westoids. Extremely buck-broken.

It doesn't matter the damage has been done. KKK has never been able to enter mainstream since the.
with the way things are going, it's going to be open season on jews soon enough, jews haven't been so publicly hated since the 3rd reich

• +1
Reactions: murdah
American racists are low IQ though, I’ve never once met one that’s avg IQ.
the og sfcel chad

:Comfy::Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and murdah
  • JFL
George Lincoln Rockwell, he founded the Nazi party in America
Aren’t you indian? Why do you know so many white supremacists

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • JFL
curry-American my guy

idk, I used to follow normie conservatives back in middle school, then from high school onwards I got more into the dissident right sphere
Same. I find people like Jared, Crowder, and Fuentes interesting despite me being mulatto.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
jewish subversion, an all too familiar tactic

not all westerners are like that
yes in secret, and because they live in white enclaves and never have the threat of jewish brainwashing imposed on their children from birth. but in public they toe the line and say the right things. they are cowards and collaborators

Tagging white enthusiasts

@MaghrebGator @Eternal_ @Xtra @aspiringexcel @cytoplasm @<6PSLcel @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @Ricky212
Im not a sfcel im a gookologist bhai:lul: